Ask a Semi-Retired Counter-Terrorist & Intelligence Agent anything!

No trolls, please.

My original designation was CT-14, I was later designated as I-18.

I am indeed Semi-Retired (which means that at any moment I may be called back in to serve and protect).

I am not a police officer, however, I do indeed follow the Letter AND Spirit of The Law of the United States of America (and the United Nations).

I have many trophies, and many battle scars, and even a few medals.

Please do not hold back. I will impart only what I know to be fact. This is not a thread for conjecture, nor is it a bait thread. This is not a "whistle-blower" thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

is2.Sup
*HeWillNotDivide.us
youtube.com/watch?v=0B5FwnMMcjE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Take your shitty roleplay threads to /x/ please

Were you in SAD?

(Sorry about my grammatical error in using "too" many "ands" for all you Grammatical Nazis out there.)

How big of a threat does the proliferation of SUAS platforms pose to the safety and security of the country and in which capacity?

will you play minecraft with us senpai?
server.pol-blocks.tk

Even dead men speak in the blind city.

Long story short, yes and no.

If you can understand the physical truth that we are both alive and dead, then you see exactly what I mean.

My favorite flavor of bait!

Is there a consensus on Trump in the intelligence community, or is he one of the pivot points between the "factions"?

what part of the world did you focus on

europe, balkans, turkey, M.E ect

What's the general attitude in the CIA towards Donald Trump? Is there risk of revolt or danger against him from the inside?

cia = mossad's little bitch?

What is a good cure for a hangover after a 3 day bender?

I have saved the server info, and I will indeed join the server after this thread reaches its limit.

Thank you for having me.

Fake and gay

T. real intel guy

show us one of your medals faggot

>yes and no
>both alive and dead
>I'm cia
Dude. Fuck off

Most people disliked hillary rather than supported trump, but i would say he has a slight favor

I belong to perhaps the only group cold enough to shoot a MOSSAD agent directly in the heart when asked to , "Look into your heart!"

I would merely reply, "What heart?" as I squeezed the trigger.

(Miller's Crossing Reference)

LARPer pls go

Did you actually counter any terrorists?

Tell me about Calexit and the Chinese Involvement.

DAMN DOOD that's fucking hard core!

How real is the SB-3 Ghoul?

How much of the CIA is pro-Trump

Building 7, on 9/11, what happened, kek demands answers.

how prepared are we to deal with nuclear terrorism?

Still waiting on an answer to this.

Also, how bad was Hillary's email shit?

fake AND homosexual

That would require burning an active asset, which would cause a chain of events that would compromise her and her "grapevines,"

I can tell you this, though, it's a medal that I used to have on the ceiling of my vehicle. (I have also hung up a trophy on the wall to my right to commemorate our relationship.)

Remember, it is better to have loved and lost, then never to have loved at all. (Captain Jean Luke Picard)

Can you not be a fucking retard for once in your life

If Brahm Garret threatened to bring in the Pinkertons, would you first Reconnoiter the Rim with him and toss him off the ledge?

Do you investigate your own country men, not for terrorism but rather if you percive a thread that may be revolutionary? How seriously does the CIA take the threats made in the internet by separatist or groups that argue for a complete abolition of the political class?

>tfw I also used to be designated CT-14 and later I-18 at an intelligence position.

How did this happen?!?

SUAS

Let's speak plainly ... There's a U in you fuckin' CUNTS ...

On a scale of 1 to 10 what are the chances of newly formed right wing terrorist organizations to gain popularity within the USA?

so spain?

Francisco Franco era?

North Africa?

ETA, IRA, Gadaffi

1) to what extent does cia control hollywood? does every single movie that gets made there go through you guys? do you guys verify scripts before they even begin production?

2) to what extent does cia control/influence western journalism? how many legit independent journalists with significant audience do you estimate there to be?

Approximately 33%.

Meaning, of course, if the price is right ... well ... only time shall tell. And, only the shadow knows.

what is the reason you started this thread?

Hollywood is simple.

Triangles have exactly 3 60ยบ angles.

A "perfect" Hollywood production is 33% production, 33% perfume, and 33% payday.

>right wing terror groups

>alleged spain medal

>alleged CIA oldfag

Boredom.
My desktop computer (and a great deal of my personal belongings) is currently MIA. I'm currently on mobile and laptop so I can't entertain myself via the means by which I usually do.

Plus, there's a great need of clarity on this board what with all the shillary that's been going on recently.

confirmed larper. ok dude, go jerk yourself off to sleep and come back tomorrow

>no such thing as an "agent", only officers

>Triangles have exactly( 3) sixty degree angles

A right triangle has one 90 degree angle

Retarded LARP BTFO

Dearest of friend, I am not of this 4th channel. I stake no claim to being any type of "fag" at all. I am only Anonymous when necessary.

YTMND was my home since 2001.

I was an active internet user even before that.

What are the current efforts regarding white nationalist groups?

Thanks for stopping in op

why do kids like cinnamon toast crunch?

Because it has the taste you can see.

If you think I'm "Live Action Role-Playing" look up the Cobalt Initiative.

After that, try looking up H.A.R.P.'s relationship with N.A.S.A.

After that, try to comprehend exactly why D.A.R.P.A. does research and development.

After that, you may understand who the elected head of the "FDA" is.

Trust me, FDA can mean a lot more than just "Food and Drug Administration."

Dude put some more effort in it. Also how many times have you been blacked?

is your vision augmented?

what colour is the boathouse at Hereford?

Are factions inside?
I ask because I would love to know if there is someone who is still working on preventing a invasion.
I am really worried about so many fucking Chinese in our continent, there is already a considerable numbers in cucknada and I don't see anyone worried about it.
And it seems that all of you guys are playing the elites pets.
It's there somewhere some group worthy of support?

Because, for the right price, even Counter-Terrorists are allowed to be pedophiles in certain color rooms, are they not?

You enjoy your cheese pizza while I abstain from such things, kind sir.

Who has the hottest chick officers?

Aquarium, Legoland, Liberty Crossing, The Company, Medowland, The Square or Boathouse?

can u explain what CT-40 and I-18 mean?

Where did you start your career?

r u american

is2.Sup Forums.org/wsg/1485570191825.webm

Why do you post pictures from the Hellsing Chinese cartoon
It's like me posting this

Yes, and no.

When attempting to comprehend the Chinese mental, it is best to call in an expert. Two of my dearest correspondents are Chinese. The Chinese are not a threat as they would lose their most faithful customers if they declared a hot war on the United States of America.

This being said, it is foolish to not understand that the "Cold War" is indeed still raging, yet we have not reached absolute zero yet.

It is technically impossible to reach absolute zero kelvin.

Meaning, WWIII has been raging since the treaty that ended WWII. It is scheduled to remain cold for at least another 100 years.

In short, don't get your panties in a bunch because some Chinese folk are squinting at you. They're squinting because they were born that way, and if you look at them with hungry eyes, they'll devour you ... brain first ...

Our guys n' gals crunch up the Asiatics as if they were a package of dry noodles.

Crunch, crunch, and (|2(_)|\|(|-| .

Answer to this?

u guys are amazing at hiding. honestly its funny.

You are such a faggot

Just assigned designations from my previous/current deployments.

Neither of those are my current designations, though.

"I'm the real WMD."
"Priests pray to prevent my birth."
"Orion Nebula, [one of] the Grand Leveler[s]."

^ Various Artists

and the United Nations
go to bed 14 year old

how would you best make use of the hwndu art project camera to deprogram the radicalized left.

(check your speaker volume before clicking.)
*HeWillNotDivide.us (remove the asterisk when the window opens.)

ok this is shit tier bait

your time would be better spent reading up on history than LARPing

SAGE

Answer?
Answer?
Answer?

Forgot the "How To Screenshot" tab you larping wierdo.

Wtf is this?

catch up, old man.

The current employed method is "watch, wait, with-hold." (This means, monitor their mission then mis-align their trajectory so that their "dissent" and their "descent" are both peaceful and non-fatal.)

Donald Trump is fervently seeking non-fatal communication methods, and is doing quite well so far in quelling any potential terrorist threats without the need for lethal force.

Recently there was a "larp" party broken up in the Richmond Virginia area. You can look it up.

Long story short, some kids were doing a rehearsal of a not-so-peaceful demonstration by pretending to be both police and demonstrator.

The property was seized via Congressional Order, and all parties ... re-appropriated according to their perceived "crimes" against The State ...

all non-equilateral triangles undermine his /mis-spoken/ words.
the language engine begins to slowly degrade starting at about age 45.

what advice would you have for those actively fighting satanic pedophiles?

>Not a Troll post I don't care if you or anyone else Doesn't believe it I know what I saw.

I have no faith in the CIA.

let me "answer" this one....

clearly the lap top was set a day behind because when half way across the world you are ahead of US time by a day,, so to remind yourself what it is in the us it was set back by a day and some time

The article about the airport backpack?

Weird, what was the real intent?

do you know that cia nigger that got ran over in 1999?

quads of truth

What did you see scooter?

it's okay, sweetie, tell the nice man what you saw. go on. i'll be right here if you need me.

Then the C.I.A is stupid .
We can not thrust them.

I do not care about the Chinese mentality, they can lie all what they want about their motivation and the why they do something, it's all bullshit., I have never payed to their lying mouths. I prefer to SEE what they are doing, and they have huge numbers in our continent and growing, also they have a history of ethnic cleansing which make me feel uncomfortable with such huge numbers here.
It's there someone as paranoid as I am?
I would like to know if there is someone with common sense over there.

youtube.com/watch?v=0B5FwnMMcjE

Since the dawn of time populations have shifted and tribes have wandered.

Nothing lasts forever

nice try monkeys.

Is the cia kidnapping children for elites to fuck and murder? Is the cia a dark occultist organization?

Alright ladies and 'gents, it's been fun, but nature calls...

Thank you for your time, your patience, and your willingness to listen to The Truth...

It's a jungle out there lads n' lasses. Remember to trust your instincts when in The Real World, and keep your eye on The Sparrow.

I wish I could spend more time with you this evening, however, the hour grows late. I leave you with a parting gift,

"The ones who care don't matter, and the ones who matter don't care." -Dr. Seuss

Any serious plans to nuke Mexico please?

What did you see?

Without doxing just give the summary.

>and the ones who matter don't care.
the higher your intelligence, the less you care about "reality" and your place in it.

They glow in the dark

you take that long shits?

>Mhu entropy

That's no the fucking point,
Tribe's wander and find other tribes and fight each other, I don't want to suffer a sneak attack becose your incompetence.
The fact that nothing Last forever is not excuse for let them bucher us.
Anyone who tinks like you is a traitor.

Has Scarlett Johansson been tortured?

I've seen People use black magick for attacking people I have seen Demons and Theres fucking Aliens hanging around my House every Night.

>Pic Related is a Shot from my Backyard of the UFO

Did Sup Forums have any effect on the elections?

is 4 chan a DARPA project or monitored?

>we like to hear about ourselves

No Im not hallucinating them People I live with have seen them as well.

What's your thoughts on spetsnaz?