what went wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=afSOka8UUPY
blog.dilbert.com/post/152379707591/a-lesson-in-cognitive-dissonance
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jews.

You mean what went right

>another one
Someone post the screencap. You know which one I'm talking about.

But to sum it up, when the sewer of the internet decides to become virtuous you know something's up in the normalfagsphere.

Sup Forums is always right

Anonimity + freedom of speech.

also dead

this. freedom will always prevail.

We control it now.

This is the full documentary.
youtube.com/watch?v=afSOka8UUPY

>2014
longer than that

Reality conflicted with certain fundamental aspects of the prevailing political ideology of the day, so they had two options:

1) Abandon said ideology
2) Abandon reality.

There are a lot of autistic social rejects on Sup Forums. Since they hate society in its current form, they wish to change it. They spend lots of time trying to think of ways it could be better.

90% of Humans will chose #2.

blog.dilbert.com/post/152379707591/a-lesson-in-cognitive-dissonance

It's now full of normies.

not even joking, I remember coming here in '07 and was a newfag. this was considered the place with crazy people. over time it eventually changed into us posting the crazy shit normies are into nowadays. seriously sometimes I wonder if this shit hole was actually a sanctuary and I would have ended up brain washed like the masses if it wasn't for people opening my eyes on here.

Jews and easily manipulated useful idiots tried to take control of the rest of the internet, when they realized that having control of the TV industry, Hollywood, etc. wasn't enough for political control in the current era where everyone has access to the web and use it to their get their information.

You just described leftists m8.

Sup Forums has always been sane, little leaning to much to nazi but thats alright.

What kind of watch is that dumbass wearing?

>seriously sometimes I wonder if this shit hole was actually a sanctuary and I would have ended up brain washed like the masses if it wasn't for people opening my eyes on here

fucking this man. everytime i think about how the world is going to fall apart or become more like 1984 i think of this sewer and realize it's actually the epitome of free speech through anonymity. the very foundation of what the internet should be.

if the internet ever gets censored and regulated, this place is what we'd tell our grandchildren of the example of the internet was supposed to be. a truly free flowing stream of information, anyone could say anything to anybody from across the globe. the ancients dreamed of this, having philosphical discussions at a whim with people of different cultures.

i know we always joke about how shit this age of humanity is "le born too early to explore space" but we were lucky enough to experience the first example of connected human consciousness.

and yet society degrades us as evil and stupid, somewhere only losers go. even though this is the best example of free expression.

Man this place is interesting. On one level I occasionally think why the fuck do I come here so often and treat it as refuge from my 3d life?

Then I go outside and live, and I see the walking memes of normies. I feel isolated... no one shakes things up.. no one says anything interesting that piques my interest.

Then I come here. I wade through the sarcasm, the humor, the sick, the confused.... the chaos.... I feel at home. It's a place that takes all of the bs input we receive and mocks it with brutal honesty thanks to anonymity.

I don't watch anime, I hate puerto rican sandwich recipe forums, I love Sup Forums though.

>or become more like 1984
Confirmed for never reading 1984.

>I feel isolated... no one shakes things up.. no one says anything interesting that piques my interest.
because if you do you're ostracized. I used to not give a fuck and shook things up all the time, but it does bite you in the ass and you will have people talking shit behind your back/backstabbing you and trying to fuck with your life like rats. I stopped after I realized people are much more rat-like then they like to appear. It's basically programmed people who see anyone not in tune with the program as a threat, though they don't realize they're programmed.
I used to have the most retarded opinions until getting into enough threads on here where I watched someone who had the same opinion as me BTFO and then I realized "holy fuck, I was wrong. this guy is right." and it was only through those threads that my mind slowly continued to change.

To quote a 'le mad man' we are just ahead of the curve.

Social rejects found strenght in each other.
As we drifted away from normies we also drifted away from their forms of entertainment and of information, therefore rather than getting drunk every weekend and having social interactions we hid into the internet, finding this shithole, where we also found each other.
By sharing experiences and informations freely, outside the reach of the media we began to redpill ourselves on how the world actually works, no filter, no names, no nothing, just raw content. It is the epitome of freedom of speech.
Kinda like a nazi version of the instrumentality from evangelion
We are the outcast that got exiled and came back full force to vanquish evil.

it always confused me that my parents were drug using left neo-libs. i cant understand how much they obey their masters. but thanks to Sup Forums im free

leftypol will prevail

>we
>muh normies

Lol no it isn't

How does gook moot feel about pol?

I hope he supports us.

The west is right now engaged in a suicide pact. What about that is sane?

Exactly what I meant, by shitposting together everyone came to the same conclusion: day of the rake.

Hacksaw Ridge was great btw. Based Gibson back with style.

Glad he's doing a Viking film aswell as Resurrection of Christ as a sequel to Passion. Surely that will trigger more godless heathens in (((Hollywood))).

Bro I may be autistic af but society doesn't reject me I reject it

I think it's because a lot of us are socially isolated autists. We checked out of society at a young age, and thus never fell victim to the Marxist indoctrination. Maybe I'm just speaking for myself, though.

no it won't.

Gibson 2020

Unlike Ted Cruz, he's actually a natural born citizen.

Its because they don't want free speech. In the real world if you say something antisemitic or racist they can ruin your life. Here they don't have that control so they despise it

>a site where people believe they summoned an ancient Egyptian frog god with internet memes to win an election clearly won with media saturation aimed at a different demographic
>sane

btfo by trips

Hail satan

we went from occasionally naming the jew to naming them all the time. it's like all the normies came here, got redpilled en masse, and now the autism is shitting all over the place.

one world, united together by shitposting

Reddit is No.1 regarding sanity.
Sup Forums is a soon-to-be drumpfed cesspit full of autists.

sane? the world has never been sane. We just know how to understand it

Croatia No. 364 regarding IQ

I still remember 2 years ago we were waiting happily fo the world to end so long we could watch it burn, now we fight evil. wtf

8 years of Slick Willy, followed by 8 years of no-consequences mockery of a Republican, followed by 8 years of Obongo. Liberals had over two decades of thinking their way is what America wanted, and it brought out the retards and degenerates.

It's the world out there that's crazy.

Liberalism was never sane. Forcing you to say you see blue when you see red manifests into all sorts of self-destructive insanity

Seeing Lefties screeching on Twitter about the Muslim ban just reminds me how dangerous they are. We can never allow these people to have power again, Sup Forums. Half of them hate the West and want to destroy it, and half are so brainwashed to go along with it that they're a liability as well. What do?

Social rejects always hated me because I always tried to get them to improve their lives and stop being social rejects. But they wanted to keep being lazy and hated when I put pressure on them. Or they were emos or commie-types.

I don't know about most of Sup Forums, but I'm vocal about politics offline, and started coming here because it's easier to share ideas without censoring myself than on places like Rebbit. I didn't start having those beliefs because I came here, I already did when I came to Sup Forums, they were just reinforced over the years.

Only part of this board is sane. When you make a good thread with a unique topic or something that actually relates to local politics rather than "haha xd dude cuck cuck kike kike shill nigger nigger!" great people end up posting and people come together. Sadly most of Sup Forums isn't like that and it's why so many people hate this place. I have yet to see someone argue with a leftist without saying cuck or kike shill.

Fuck off

>globalists and commies you mean

jews are great asset to have during the world war

Fuck off, you kike piece of shit.

>I have yet to see someone argue with a leftist without saying cuck or kike shill.

You just see what you want to see because of your bias.

fucker, I was posting that one and the duplicate blocked me

I hope you are being ironic. I'm right-wing as shit.

Here's some irony for you: The Holocaust never happened, and the Jews are a blight on humanity.

Sup Forums tapped into the collective consciousness of the world, and filled it with so much shit the majority of people are going insane

Sure thing m8.

Yeah, it's Sup Forums filling people with stupid ideas. Not all these faggot MSM news sources screaming 'FAKE NEWS' at anything that doesn't fit their narrative.

Great try, shill, you're going to hang from a short rope like the rest of them.

Get it?

Right, cause we're all right wing. Heh.

Thanks for proving my point.
>DUDE YOU'RE OBVIOUSLY A LEFT-POL SHILL
Read some books on debating. Try some clubs. You can shut down special snowflake leftists with wording and tactics, believe me. Don't revert to insults and memes.

Get fucked, you despicable retard nigger.

You had no argument to debunk in the first place.

Go make another thread to whine about Richard Spencer.

I have yet to see one leftist argue. Ever. They literally just virtue signal because they refuse to think critically about the world around them and just want people to like them.

I'm increasingly convinced this site is in fact a NSA psyop, meant to counter the mainstream left-wing propaganda by immunizing us against it. We are being trained to act as a vanguard against the erosion of moral fiber that we see every day. Half the "shills" are specially designed strawmen, meant to teach us how to counter the most popular arguments employed by the (((other side.)))

Where would modern politics be if this site didn't exist? I shudder to imagine...

Back in the days it became obvious that you had to be good at stem in order to be properly successful. Otherwise your life would be something like the show Married with Children. Normies and Jews modified the system so they didn't have to do stem to be successful. It requires a massive mind bend and cultural change to live with that, justify it within yourself and not appear to be a massive gutless cunt. You basically have to become insane.

Wait, what? Society is becoming more Orwellian each day. Surveillance, "thought crimes", perpetual war, "doublethink" (liberal hypocrisy), "newspeak" (i.e. "racism is power plus prejudice") etc.

Why do you say "confirmed for never reading 1984?"

Try to go on /his/ or /sci/, liberals are on there. You can find people who try to argue. Not everyone is a communist and not everyone is a Nazi.

Sad thing is they thing they're clever when they do this or their marching will be part of some huge movement that will be put in history books

Sorry, it's just that you didn't clarify why earlier. I completely agree with you on those aspects.

Forgive me, I meant to say the collective UNconsciousness. It was supposed to be one of those loony joke posts that you would see on /x/, but I suppose I didn't slather it on thick enough for you.

Shut your troglodyte mouth. Stop posting here.

It's not a psyop.

It's the irony of man incarnate.

it has actually been about 3 decades of "establishment" - yale or harvard president - rule.

a lot of that is to keep normies out. even if thats not the purpose, that is the effect

if you dig long enough you can find tremendous threads. like finding a diamond in a piece of shit. best place to hide it imo.

Lunatics are running the asylum

Agreed.

Not until you accept my apology, Anonymous.

get out

Go to bed, faggot.

All you have to do is accept my apology, and I'll leave. Pretty please with a cherry on top?

Fine, have a good night, leaf.

the pendulum is doomed to swing.

the overton window merely needs to shift and we will be back into some form of conservative monarchism with hopefully widespread liberty. cant wait.