Other than Poland is there any other European country with a true right-wing majority?

Lithuania

Right-wing by western standards? Probably all eastern European countries.

Balkans are very nationalist.

t. bulgarian dad, very redpilled

Ukraine.

hungary
serbia
bulgaria
slovakia

>Eastern Europe is right wing
>it's a shithole
Really makes me think

canadians are pretty right wing

Ya, had nothing to do with the USSR

>muh islam
>right wing

Pick one hue hue

A truely right wing political system is conservatist in all aspects of life, Islam and Theravada Buddhism are right wing.

Meanwhile Poles are against "muh evil muslim oppressors who want to remove our freedom" aka hedonistic leftist cuck values.

Canada is so left-wing that Trudeau is considered a conservative.

t. Achmed

Kys

hungary

>abortion illegal
>drugs illegal
>church attendance high

Yeah right buddy

Please tell me you are a VPN.

our pirate friendly Sup Forums minecraft server
server.pol-blocks.tk

>women can vote
Pooland is NOT rightwing.

Poles birthrate is low and ever delicining

Try to guess their political orientation

>Poles birthrate is low and ever delicining
No wonder since the schools there are brainwashing the kids with French Humanist propaganda.

>wanting to preserve the heritage of your descendants
>"why don't you adopt islam? It's right wing amirite xdd~~"
Fucking frogs, I swear.

Who cares about those countries. They're irrelevant shitholes with three niggers and five Turks.

It's more important to know which countries that have serious problems with especially Islam are waking up.

>Netherlands
>The junkie capital of europe

Your country is a meme. You give free housing to gay refugees just because they suck dicks.

fuck off, minecraft isn't even a good game

all of eastern europe is "redpilled".

>wanting to preserve the heritage of your descendants

Poles are gonna be extinct in a few decades with their low fertility rate, there is no point to defend their country since there will be no Poles left to inherit Poland cause they don't genuinely love their country and just want to live an hedonistic liberal lifestyle and consider having children as a burden.

Westerners are a huge Joke.

Aren't you supposed to be asleep, kiddo?

hmmmmmmm

It always amuses me how anti-immigrant, Eastern Europeans are. As if niggers, chinks, muzzies and spics are dying to live in thier shithole countries. It's the equivalent of living in a dumpster and putting hanging a sign that reads "KEEP OUT".

>implying muslims don't want to fuck eastern european girls while receiving welfare like they do in Germany and France

This.

Why don't you come to visit us and see for yourself?
Probably in the summer it is -25 now you probably wouldn't make it

Lol they just come to Canada to do that.

at least they arent being genocided like us

especially the US and Canada

maybe in the future Poland will be nicer, i know my countries future will be worse than today

Even the official communist party in Russia is pretty racist and conservative by western standards.

>implying the muslims don't feel ashed of moving to Cucknada and receiving paycheck in worthless Canadian Dollar

you seem to forget it was far left for over 50 years.

Infrastructure in the big city & welfare > good border policy
Eternal anglo strikes again

What's even the point of "protesting" these things?

Just full on riot at the first opportunity to send the government a message that its citizens are not to be fucked with.

>+ 12 milllion in 5 years

Sure

Anyway you're avoiding the main point cause you know that it is the truth, your country and your people are a joke, French and Russians will still be there in a few decades cause we're above replacement, but there will be no Poles left cause you're cucked hedonistic people who are runing towards your own destruction.

You're conflating good border policy with the fact that Bulgaria is a disgusting shithole and NOBODY wants to live there.

we could have one in belgium but we've got this thing called the cordon sanitaire that exludes Vlaams Belang from power due to lefties crying over them being to extreme, while working with communist parties that "arn't extreme at all".

As I said before, if the school in Poland stop with the Humanist French propaganda the birth rise will grow again.

*rate

Man, all I know most people I see on a daily basis are from the shitholes of the world who come to Canada to escape . that include all those poor eastern Europeans, Every fucking asian, except Japan, and Indians. some Africans but they are really to small of a population.

If Poles are so happy in being rightwing why are so many here? why don't I see a big population of 1st countries here?? cause they actually live in a place they like to live?? Nobody wants to fucking to eastern Europe except the poorest.

Liechtenstein

NORTHERN IRELAND

>constantly mock Western Europeans/Canadians as cucked
>desperate to live in our countries

The eternal slavshit dilemma.

Every Eastern European country I believe. Specially Hungary and Slovenia, because they built their own fences to prevent these motherfuckers.

The truth is that they leave their motherland to make money because they actually believed in the promise of western " superior way of life". After a few months they realize how shit it is but they don't have enough money to go back. They end up staying there because anglos are too lazy to do some actual work.

dont worry, once all these poor people ruin our countries they will stop coming

hah tell this to my Brit and Scot neighbors at my hometown
Ironically the only immigration you get from us is the trash, just like the faggets during the cold war

>we're above replacement
i wonder if that's true if you remove the muzzies and negros.

and populations can contract and expand, just because there is a downward trend doesn't mean the population will disappear. that kind of retarded banker logic is what's driving mass immigration. look at japan, declining for so many years, now rising. will probably decline again some time in the future and fluctuate. perhaps vacillating around some central figure that is significantly lower than the current population. is that such a tragedy? to have a stable population of 70 +- 10 million instead of 130 million with some insane need for constant population growth? there is no reason why western countries should not do the same if people simply are not having as many children.