Tfw kek has abandoned your country

>tfw kek has abandoned your country

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/mundo/noticias/2015/04/150428_mexico_esclavitud_tintoreria_relato_zunduri_jp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Make Mexico Great

kek hates non-whites

Kek is the god of Chaos. You only pray to him when you have nothing left to lose.

I think that Kek exists more for the sake of its own amusement. Think of a nicer version of Azathoth, if you will.

He was never with your country to begin with.

Kek clearly is demanding you build a wall. Listen to him you faggot

your citizens started abandoning it long ago.

>kill your drug lords and take their money
>distribute it
>economy saved

>kek's prohpet is named fucking pepe

this, i can go right now to a taqueria that is called "PEPE TACOS" and it's the same colour as pepe

Your country's in eternal chaos Paco. Kek has nothing to change.

>beseech a newly resurrect god for help
>insult him

Mexico, you're really making this harder on yourself, y'know.

You must build the wall. Kek wants both of our countries to be strong, but separate.

You cucks realize that after they cut off the flow of drug money into your country and they stop mass population loss then your economy's gonna start improving? Kek is working for all of us.

the problem with that idea is that most mexicans are either neutral towards, or outright support cartels.

the only people killing cartels are other cartels.

What a good point

nah lol we're just going to get a bunch of criminals, mexicans and central americans which won't try to work here

WE GAVE YOU EVERYTHING

AND YOU GAVE US NOTHING

>4444
KEK quads don't lie

Praise our numerical chaos god!!

Have you considered introducing slavery?

... he's a chaos god, dude, I mean, what were you expecting? Order? Peace? Prosperity?

It's already happening here lmao
bbc.com/mundo/noticias/2015/04/150428_mexico_esclavitud_tintoreria_relato_zunduri_jp

>tfw kek has abandoned your country
>88

kek

i don't think you know how kek works or what kek is about my little brown tacobro
get your shit together and make Mexico Great Again

Agree to pay for 1/2 of the wall in exchange for good trade deals and shit like that

You better start making deals while you can Paco

half?

NO, FUCK THAT!
this isn't a fucking negotiation.

Everything is a negotiation aka a deal and were gonna have great deals

PRAISE KEK

Yupp, they pay half and cut taxes on our exports by half, and we don't install a 20% incoming border tax and shrek their economy.

Spoken, those are some commanding digits

KEK SPEAKS

Your current President, who is closely tied to cartels, is going to be publicly humiliated. This will throw your political system into chaos, giving you a chance to reform it. Many of your most ambitious people will now be forced to return to your country and work to improve it. Unable to make a better life for themselves in America, they will have to find a way to make their home country a better place to live.

Trump's actions will offer your country a renaissance if you are bold enough to seize it.

SHADILAAAAY!

If my ID is: DzsSLdcB all Mexicans will die.

You're not wrong

I hate spics

If you want the Return then stop worshipping death and sacrificing to Moloch.

>I saw that shit you fucks.

"B-but Lifebringer we just want to destroy the Gifts you bring why do you forsake us?!"
[reees Internally]

>Hopefully I made myself clear.

no?
>then maybe the birth rate of el chupacabra increases.

Either way it will be fun.

fuck you moloch you fuck

The pic is obviously made by someone w/out firmation experience. The fish itself is a symbol for Christ and predates the Holy Cross.
It has to do with the initials of Him, Iota and Chi (Iesu Christos) and the old greek word for fish, ichytos (iota chi etc).

Git good, nigga, this is common knowledge.

You are not the only Spanish speaking country.
Pepe obviously prefers Spain to Mexico.

Nips are honorary whites, i mean have you seen their shitposts?