Is being a Juggalo the ultimate redpill?

Is being a Juggalo the ultimate redpill?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/56ftJKUOkKk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If anything, I think it proves that the redpill is not always the right choice.

I legit think that is the first black Juggalo I've ever seen.

don't delude yourselves. Juggalos are just white niggers.

it's not a redpill, just a brotherhood of people who grew up in shitty situations.

What is a Juggalo?

It actually could very well be.

how can you even tell he's black he's wearing makeup?

I assumed his race like the racist I am.

no but playing on this pirate friendly Sup Forums approved minecraft server is
server.pol-blocks.tk

juggalos are some of the most pathetic I've ever seen. kids from broken families who aren't violent but want to feel powerful so they pretend they are while crying inside.

i think you mean jigaboo

Imagine a million Juggalo march.

Sept 16, Washington, DC.

Listened to ICP while I was in grade school.

I see it more as a lifestyle choice than a redpill, but I think we can all agree that becoming a Juggalo is a classy move that looks good on a resume.

Is Twizted still around?

who'd win in a fight, a million juggalos or a million black metalfags?

BORN WITH A MUTHAFUCKIN HATCHET IN MUH HAND! WHOOP WHOOOOOP!

Meow

black metal fags are just putting up a front, juggalos are actual bloodthirsty redneck murder families.

They are wiggers. Fuck off cunt

Round these bastards up and toss them into a coal burning electricity plant. Make them useful for once in their life

They were kind of amusing for a few weeks there before the novelty wore off.

juggalos are cringe lords

Its time to stop posting.

but black metal fags have anime on their side

Ayo..

lol go outside some time sillypie

What is a juggalo?
Let me think for a second
Oh, he gets butt-naked
And then he walks through the streets
Winking at the freaks
With a two-liter stuck in his butt-cheeks

>Juggalo
>redpill

Bahahahahahahahahahaha

Bahahahahaha!

Yes.

I've seen some white trash hot chicks that like that shit

You can shiat on the Juggalos all you like, but they saved my life. About 5 yeas ago, I had to do a three year bit in Chino for some parking meter vandalism. I was scared shiatless. My aunt told me to join the meanest farking gang in the place and then to brain a guard She said I would be left alone. I was too afraid to do that. My first few days were tough. White supremacists, M13, the blacks. They all wanted a part of me. Then one day I was in the bathroom and this guy with face paint came up to me and asked to me come look at something. He proceeded to show me a toilet flushing. In a bewildered tone he screamed, "How the fark does that work?" I explained it to him, and I was a Juggalo from that day on.
There were about 10 of us. We were excused from work, because none of the rest of the gang knew how to work laundry machines or woodworking equipment. We didn't have to eat in the big mess hall, because our presence bewildered the other inmates, because they thought the circus was in town, which caused a weird mix of nostalgic crying and rioting. We also didn't shower, because the ICP had a temporary injunction, arguing that face paint was speech.
I spent my days with my fellow gang members explaining gravity, colors, simple mathematics, and the concept of truth. I would have been dead without their protection. For that I am eternally grateful.

same thing happened to me

Black guy is literally just in white face. He hasnt even styled the makeup.

he's just trying to fully asimulate with white people -- NO STYLE

I'm with Mel.

Black Jugalo. /Respect

They're worse than that. They're the niggers of ricers, gypsies, gopniks, guidos and all other "white" filth

Fuck off shill, minecraft is shit and you know it.

Go waste your time somewhere else. Like on Minecraft for instance.

BECAUSE IM A JUGGALO SOILDER

ALSO A WARRIOR

So true, I was hired by goldman sachs to manage the position I applied for solely on the fact that I came to the interview in face paint and I have a hatchet bro neck tat.

All you need to know about Juggalos

youtu.be/56ftJKUOkKk

Thinking back 10 years ago to high school, my opinion of juggalos has changed a lot. Really they are just a group of outcasts that unite around a genre of music. Ones I've known in passing are either really shy or just struggling socially. Weird stuff, but a lot of people are weird in other ways. Surely they have a message board in some corner of the internet.

A Hulkamaniac
He powerbombs motherfuckers into thumbtacks
People like him till
They find out he's unstable
He Sabu'd your momma through a coffee table

Nice

WOOP WOOP WHERE MY JUGGALO KILLAZ AT WOOP WOOP DOWN WIT DA CLOWN HOMIEZZZZZ