Asks congress for $14 billion to pay for the Wall

Asks congress for $14 billion to pay for the Wall.

>We will control our borders!

>The wall as I promised will be paid in full by Mexicans!

>Hold it Paco, show me your visa.

How much would we raise on Kickstarter in order to pay for the Great Wall of Mexico?

A SMALL LOAN OF 14 BILLION DOLLARS.

>The border has never been so safe! In fact it is safer than some cities run by democrats. I will fix this.

If Trump asked Americans to donate, forget the wall we could build a fucking dome

>No more Muslims can come for the next 30 days until we find an appropriate way to vet them. In the meantime I urge you to look at the blueprints of Mecca. Cranes have been doing the job so far, but we need something more "explosive" if you know what I mean.

>Waterboarding isn't torture, as a matter of fact it is one step short of torture. So yes, I authorize the CIA and FBI to use it. Because it's one notch short of being torture, we'll call it "gentle persuasion".

>We will increase funding to NASA, as a matter of fact my sons Eric and Don Jr. are already working on blueprints with the Union Aerospace Corporation to be able to colonize Mars.

>It's true I've been quite busy running the country, but that doesn't prevent me from occasionally reading bedtime stories to my youngest son Barron. I'll tell you, he's quite good with computers but he always enjoys a good lecture on deals.

>You see I was enjoying the view with my staff and suddenly I see Jeb Bush one of my old rivals on the edge of that fence. Being the good negotiator that I am, I was able to prevent him from going any further. Jeb has always been a wild one, that lanky autist sure spooked me and my staff.

>My son Barron informed me that internet heroes on a Mongolian tapestry trading platform posted multiple pictures of Christian Bale to acquire identical numerals in order to bring voters to the polls including many Amish folks. I decided to meet with him to maintain those positive vibes.

>I met with Chinese leaders earlier this morning, it was decided that we should meet next to the Great Wall. I was with some engineers who were examining the premises when I got a phone call from Paul Ryan telling me the funds for the wall have been officially unlocked and the Caterpillar trucks were ready to move in. I said only two words: "Build it".

*record scratch*
*freeze frame*
>Yup that's me, you probably wonder how I ended up in this situation.
>Well keep on lurking and you'll find out, this place is one of the reasons.

Good night all, I'm going to take a lonely walk.

MUSLIMS BEING BANNED FROM ENTRY INTO US. EVEN GREEN CARD HOLDERS WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT.

HAHAHA HOLY SHIT. MADMAN HAS DONE IT.

>Visa's are currently being seized by border officials and airport staff across the USA after President Trump issued an immediate ban on Muslim travellers under an executive order titled "Protecting the Nation from Foreign Terrorist Entry Into the United States"
>Chaos at the airports as enforcement officers place Muslim passengers into holding areas.
>Muslim migration to the USA will drop from 110k in 2016 to 50k in 2017 with not a single Syrian allowed entry for a bare minimum of 90 days starting January 28th at 12:01am.
>Trump is eager to begin mass deportations from "sanctuary cities" and rumours suggest he will order any citizen shielding illegal immigrants to be arrested for obstruction of justice.
>3mn convicted criminals are also in the deportation crosshairs being sent back to 37 different countries.

From Mexico paying for it to congress paying then Mexico will reimburse.
Now congress entirely paying for it.

Dead.

that picture cannot be real

there's literally a picture of him screaming on his desk behind him.

How many bombs is that?

Obummer gives Iran $400 billion

I'm surprised people are so buttblasted about this...Jimmy Carter banned Iranians from coming in the U.S. Even those with existing visas were banned due to the Iranian Hostage Crisis. And he was a democrat.

But trump voters are all poor?

>screaming
HIGH ENERGY SPEAKING

Well that was when they took out the government we had installed there. Its a lil bit different than Iraq where we are trying to work with the people there in a constructive way. At least we used to be. Now, not sure if were there just there for the oil ir not.

It was nice thanks