>Governor of Missouri
>PhD in Philosophy from Oxford
>Rhodes and Truman Scholar
>Lieutenant Commander in the Navy SEAL
>Bronze Star
>Purple Heart
>Jewish
>Only 42

Will 2020 be Eric Greitens vs Tulsi Gabbard?

(((Greitens)))

yes he is Jewish.

t. Missourian

other than that we'll see. I'm pretty sure Missouri Governor is his first political post.

No kike will ever be elected president in America

People were saying that about blacks before Obama.

>PhD in Philosophy from Oxford
That's not the current trend. Trump was elected because stupid people saw themselves in him. One proof being the enthusiasm for him on Sup Forums.

Sorry shlomo, Trump will serve a second term and Ivanka will become first woman president in 2024

>Jewish

dropped

Trump is the most pro-Israel president, ever. A Jewish president will without doubts be less pro-Israel than him. Actually, somebody posted an article from the Jewish press on Sup Forums about that a few days ago "the danger of a Jewish president" or something like that.

Also Ivanka is Jewish so wtf are you trying to say.

She will win not because she is Jewish but because she will continue the Trump era.

You know that white people will be a minority by then and that (almost) everybody that isn't white hate Trump in America? Also the Democrats will have a far better candidate (most likely Tulsi Gabbard).

im not gay but i would pet this guy sign an executive order in my ass with his dick he must be super hung down there like wow what a dreamboat

Blacks will turn on the democrats when they start getting entry level jobs, as well legal Hispanics.

Watch for 2020

>Blacks will turn on the democrats when they start getting entry level jobs, as well legal Hispanics.
If by "entry level jobs" you mean something more than what they have now (jobs that require only high school level education) you are delusional.

jews are the puppet masters though. they will not allow one of their own to be president. the president is just a scapegoat

PhD in Philosophy

He might as well have attended DeVry.

Actually DeVry isn't that bad for a for-profit school.

Other SEALs hate him apparently, he would be destroyed in a national election

He looks white to me

>Jewish
TO THE OVENS WITH HIM

Trump's gonna rerun in 2020 even if it was a perceived as a disaster. The incumbency carries too much power in this country.

Without a doubt. Screencap this.

> stupid
> billionaire

pick one

oh, also, do something to make france relevant again. your country is just pathetic these days.

I'd have to research this guy, but Tulsi is pretty based.

Also, it couldn't be in 2020 unless Trump conceded as the incumbent, or was dead. If Trump is alive, no way he concedes IMO. So realistically, would have to be 2024.