Sup Forums BTFO'd by God

Let that sink in.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East–West_Schism
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/n1to-B9E_F3mNLORg3aViw/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

when did god become such a faggot

Aint that account run by a butthurt notmypesident atheist?

I am imagining God smiting that guy in a horrible way for impersonating Him.

Shut the fuck up you stupid pretentious fucking cunt, OP.

I wish I could punch you in the face.

No one implied that refugees weren't people. We just don't wanna get blown up lmao

Hehe. I stopped following that faggot on Facebook a couple years ago. And don't use Facebook because it's gay.

on the seventh day the lord created the heavens, the earth, and a man of straw

Of course it's religious, the refugees aren't proper gun-totin' Evangelical lunatics.

white embryos > niggers

neither of them are people

we wuz humen beings n shiet

build kangz pyramids in the name of yakub in our Sup Forums approved pirate friendly server
server.pol-blocks.tk
>server.pol-blocks.tk
server.pol-blocks.tk

concerns are religious tho. fuck mudslims and kikes

does anyone have a screencap of him getting btfo the day that trump won?

Fertilized eggs develop into fetuses which are born as babies who are American citizens in the case that two American citizens conceived the baby in America.

Refugee kids from Syria ARE NOT AMERICANS. THEY HAVE NO RIGHT TO COME TO AMERICA.

STOP REACHING INTO MY POCKET TO PAY FOR REFUGEES. REFUGEES DO NOT HAVE A FUCKING UNIVERSAL HUMAN RIGHT TO COME TO AMERICA AND RECEIVE HANDOUTS.

>I think we should focus on our own people who our starving to death in the streets and our economy can't handle mass flows of refugees that seem to bring radicalism with them anyway
>SO YOU FUCKING HATE CHILDREN YOU FUCK?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?

>self-fellating pretentious atheist condescends to people while RPing as the god he doesn't believe in
who cares

G-d uses twitter? Wow... really makes you think

Did you think religious people are logical?
They don't want abortion because of their scary god in the sky but then complain because theres too many niggers ruining their planet.

They also don't want to help support society with taxes after they force a bunch of useless people to exist without abortions. Illogical bunch

The fact that some leftist, atheist faggot is roleplaying as God bothers me more than I think it should.

I'm in favor of federally subsidized abortions in low income communities, compulsory sterilization after the third abortion, and don't consider nonwhite refugees or their children to be people. God BTFO like the cuck he is.

>Christian god caring about muslim kiddies

kek

not only is religion itself a stupid concept but using it as an argument is even worse

dude has never read the bible in his life, God was the biggest nationalist. He pretty much had the Jews fight a bunch of nations and kick their asses all the time.

What the fuck happened to God? He used to smite the shit out of faglords. He's all lame and gay now.

Fertilized eggs are people, being a person does not grant you the right to enter another country, and none of my concerns are religious. Try again, God.

>hating refugee kids isn't because of religion
Really?
So Christians and Muslims have been getting along for centuries now!
Definitely no obvious and rampant religious reasons for a hardcore Christian to hate a Muslim.

>I'm an atheist, let me tell you why you should change your worldview to accommodate the teachings of a god I don't believe in

>we should destroy our nations to save the poor kids
Yes, why let us enjoy the luxuries of food, shelter and medicine, when we could all drown ourselves in the filth of the bottom 50% (3.5bil people who live on

>atheist
>morals

What's illogical is how atheists are skeptical for the existence of god, but then turn around and are credulous and gullible when you replace the word ‘god’ with another mysterious thing called ‘morals.’

Explain this to a nihilist pls

Is this what they really believe our position to be? We don't think humans are humans?

>implying i'm an atheist

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/East–West_Schism

>please smite me

I'm not very religious, but this guy is seriously asking for it.

None of you is getting into heaven if there's a God.
Maybe he'll give you guys another chance and make you come back as a black girl in your next life.
Ohhh that would be fun to watch, Sup Forums whites being born poor black chicks lmfao, good luck fellas

It's the whole smugness behind it. The stupid caricature profile picture, the condescending tone. The complete lack of any theological understanding which they don't even pretend to know.

It's a noxious brew of fedora-tipping faggotry.

Today I learned god uses logical fallacies, apparently strawman in this case.

>If there is a God
I have a better chance than you just from your statement

A lot of these "refugees" are either economic or not really kids dumb ass.

Plus they refuse to follow our values. Our children before the unpredictable brats.

Why don't we just create a baddevilbelow Twitter and post snarky anti lib shit?

Conservatives simply don't give a shit about children once they're outside of the womb. They'll fight tooth and nail to force pregnancy on women in poverty but completely refuse to help them feed and shelter their children after birth.

op is a fucking autistic nigger

>1 post by this ID
I knew this thread looked familiar

Spamming this b8 thread
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/n1to-B9E_F3mNLORg3aViw/

If you're ok wth murdering unborn babies but have something against putting child rapists to the death sentence then you have a problem