Hey faggots, do you take your iq charts with you whenever you go out? llol

made a thread 2 day ago or yesterday asking why racists thought they could be openly racists with the minorities they like

Simply mentionned that there was a redneck in our old neighborhood, someonetold him everyone in our family were doctors (all my brothers)(he even asked my bro for medical advice) anyway one day he was openly racist against other blacks (Did you just get triggered?haha) in front of me and thought i'd be cool with it, i called him out

Well i'm on Sup Forums, a place for the lowest members of society with grandeur delusion..Got called libcuck or a jew LARPing ,they blamed affirmative action,decided i must have white blood and kept circlejerking around IQ charts

I'm 100% west african, there's no AA in our province for admissions,i think there's only AA in few provinces but regardless, it's hilarious to see how out of touch with reality you idiots are. Do you throw bogus charts and scream REEEE everytime you see a minority doing better than you? loll

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zsh_b70NSFQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A

Fucking

LEAF

LEAF

LEAF

LEAF

LEAF

>he's mad niggers are objectively inferior to all other races

literal incomprehensible gibberish, if blacks are so smart learn to enunciate

TREE APPENDAGE

>what is an outlier
>what is anecdotal evidence

congratulations nigger, you're not a total retard like a high percentage of your fellow niggers. whats your point

Nigger

National average is more important than individual IQ. I don't believe in destroying natural resources.

JEWISH LEAF

Why can't you speak properly?

fellow

He has a point though.

> 1 post by this ID

No he doesn't.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zsh_b70NSFQ

see

I already know what this thread will be: Losers throwing bogus charts and circle jerking on their imaginary false sense of superiority lol

Reality is scary isnt it? No matter how many bogus studies and charts you hide behind ,it doesn't change the fact that minorities actually superior to you.

God damn it makes me laugh how delusional you losers are. I won't waste time here, deadbeat losers don't deserve my attention lol, keep escaping reality and hide your eyes with charts whenever you see a minority (even better, a 'Nigger' haha) doing better than you (and i know a shitload of them)

I didn't bother reading your replies,maybe fellow normal humans but it's most likely the same pathetic subhumans emptying their "WHITE IS SUPERRIORR REE,IM A LOSER BECAUSE OF JEWS REEE" folder. No reason to pay attention to your pathetic miserable lunatic banters

I'll study a bit more and go to bed. I already see 17 people were triggered,that's great,feels good to see that.

Buebie!

fuck OP
lets play on this pirate friendly Sup Forums approved minecraft server
server.pol-blocks.tk

A FUCKING LEAF?!?!

What this leaf said though. Even if you're the smartest guy that's ever existed, it doesn't change the fact that your race is the dumbest and least successful one in modern society due to genetics. I don't care about cherrypicked examples of smart, peaceful, and/or successful blacks. I care about the fact that the majority of them are crime-causing, smelly apes. Harambe deserved to die.

If you're 100% West African, and your IQ is higher than 75, it is a statistical fact that your children will be less intelligent than you due to regression to the mean. Multiply this fact as a national level, and the mass presence in or movement of low average IQ populations into higher IQ societies is a disaster in the long term.

Maybe if you didn't take everything so personally, you would understand that people can be against the movement of West Africans into their societies without having a personal problem with any individual West African.

lol im sorry you got me laughing

first , last time i checked FROGS DONT HAVE TEETH AND THAT INACCURATE CARTOON IMAGE IS TICKING ME OFF

second, lol, you sound triggered man, black dude complaing about being called a libcuck jew by a bunch of fuckin anime nazi neets who jerk off to hentai

i think you lost lol

OP you sound very triggered. White people and Asians have to work much harder in this world to get into universities. Kind ironic since whites and asians are the only people who have made major contributions to society.

>I already know what this thread will be: Losers throwing bogus charts and circle jerking on their imaginary false sense of superiority lol

no newfag, this thread will be one of those where no one read the op and just shitpost

Everything you and your monkey parents have was given to you my virtue signaling whites.

LEAF

Pic related, average Sup Forums user.

You are thinking about antifas.

>first year pre med
>would have been your doctor

This nigger hadn't passed a single high level biology class. He was probably in like english 1011 and college algebra. He wasn't going to be a doctor.

Regression towards the mean doesn't apply here because children are a shuffling of their parent's DNA. Smarter people have smarter kids on average, it's not like filpping a coin or something where the odds never change.

>Dude outliers totally disprove trends, right shifting in immigrant populations is a myth.

It does apply, but in a different way, it will likely regress to the mean of their four grandparents' iq. Also it only happens once per outbreeding.

Nigger leaf btfo

True toads completely lack teeth, but most frogs have them, specifically pedicellate teeth in which the crown is separated from the root by fibrous tissue.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frog