youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=jBipMHCUXjo
japantimes.co.jp/news/2009/10/20/reference/abortion-still-key-birth-control/#.WIwU4VMrJhE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SLUTS BTFO

tough luck roastie

rip whores everywhere

marry a man and be devoted instead of being a slut

It's time to stop being a slut.

Fucking FINALLY.

There is literally nothing wrong with abortions

Pence is just there as a dead man's hand, vice president doesn't have anything to do with policy except in the case of Dick Cheney

>The Vice President will not only pass a law but one that has been ruled unconstitutional.

This is why women shouldn't get involved in politics.

Mike Pence is the best Vice President the US has ever had

Roastie btfo

Eat shit thotties

THOTS BTFO

Doesn't that mean more single nigger mothers raising potential future rapists, murderers, drug dealers and thieves?

You make me sick! I wish you were aborted!

Just get an iud or use the multiple other contraceptives out there like seriously why is this abortion shit such a big fucking deal who lets it get to that point buy a plan b or use fucking condoms why wait until its too late and say "whoops better get the human growing in my body to get ripped out and have a nice vaginal scraping"
Seriously people a fucking retarded and cannot fathom that some actions consequences shouldn't be bailed out by my motherfucking tax dollars

I wish, just for the sheer amount of salt that would ensue.

Of course it does. Vast majority of american cons are too dumb to understand that.

But then again your own country imported 1M fighting age ... I mean... 12 year old males, so don't throw stones if you live in a glass house Fritz

you can always use coat hangers bitch and stop opening your fucking legs for 20 minutes of pleasure

The solution is not to fix the single motherhood which is incentivized with welfare. The solution is to kill the babies. Not to wear a condom and use birth control, not to stop fucking and get a man with money to raise a normal family, but you have to kill the babies.

Pretty much. And it's always the ultimate irony that many anti-abortion campaigners are the same people who oppose birth control in general and think promoting abstinence will work.

I hope not. Abortions are the #1 nigger killer. It's a shame about the collateral damage, but hey, it all evens out.

you aren't allowed to do satan sacrifices under your womb now bitch

make abortions illegal for white women. Any white women caught will be sent to baby making prison until 10 aryan babies pop out or in 10 years, whichever comes earlier.

Stop giving them welfare, that way you don't need to kill any babies because they won't have them unless they have money and are ready to start a family. That would mean less single mothers and less social ills.

You can run a country like an Army, and even in army, discipline problems happen. People are gonna fuck. If you go anti abortion, US will become Africa in two generations.

100k abortions a day. Its disgusting.

>thinking this will actually happen
>being this fucking retarded

enjoy having pic related racial birth rates in your country

They should be.

Just because you want to have unprotected sex and have a guy cum inside you doesn't mean the taxpayer should pay to have your baby aborted.

Use a condom you fucking whore

Use a condom cunt, it's cheaper.

80% of whom are performed on undesirables, enjoy your exploding wildlife populations

Yeah but the people who fuck and make babies can't be taking money from other people through the state, we have no budget for that. As soon as you pay people for having babies, many people will do it just to get the welfare. Those are the stupid people breeding for state money by the way. They have birth control and condoms, and if they make a baby, then they need to find some income. No doubt about it that this will lower the rate of single mothers, as opposed to now where we pay women to be single mothers. Abortion is not really required.

>Implying a bunch of whores having casual sex with over 100 men has anything to do with the birth rate
Retard

Roasties on suicide watch, no more fugging Tryone and hiding it.

What if they're coal burners?

>being so fucking stupid that you cant comprehend basic english sentences and implications, let alone the actual word implying

*sees flag*

yep

retard detected

If you think people are smart enough to just stop having sex, you're sorely mistaken.

Poor people just have more babies in general, it's not a matter of welfare. It happens in the third world too, after all. Even if welfare is involved, it's not the main factor and cutting it wouldn't solve this particular issue.

Poor people don't have the education or discipline to plan things out.

Cheap or even free birth control would mitigate that.

It's a human heartbeat.

As far as I know, it costs zero dollars to fuck a woman in the ass.

Retard

Will abortion actual be illegal now? Did I miss something??

Fuck off Sasha Grey

Yeah, that's true. A large cultural movement to make anal the norm would sorta count as birth control. But that'd be expensive and difficult to actually pull off. Condoms would be a lot cheaper.

Blacks will probably still try to get abortions illegally. It's not like they regard the law much as is. Only, since illegal abortions are much less safe and regulated, more of them will probably die doing so. Whites, on the other hand, will be more likely to follow the law. It's win-win.

free pleasure who knew the best things on Earth are free?

You don't understand, right now we pay women to become single mothers, they get welfare money and benefits. The first action we should take is to stop paying single mothers. Then they have to stay with a man to pay for the family. They will be afraid of becoming a single mother because they no longer get the welfare for it. And this will not stop it, but people will certainly be more careful knowing this. Abortion is another topic entirely, but I doubt it would be needed when you stop single motherhood welfare. People will be more careful about fucking, and if they don't then it is just the dumb poor doing what they do.

Do rape babies violate the NAP?

Serious question.
Why are men expected to bring condoms?
Why are girls who laugh at the idea of providing a condom so adamant about having the government pay for their contraceptives and abortions?
Why is every issue related to reproduction framed to be about female sex organs?
I've missed out on sex because preachy feminists don't think it's appropriate to their gender role for them to show up with a condom when they expect to get laid, just in case the other person doesn't have one. I just get weird looks or laughed at when I ask girls why they don't even think it makes sense to bring a condom *just in case* the male doesn't have one.

Pretty much the bulk of the "poor" in the US are totally capable of basic comprehension of cause and effect. Education doesn't really play that much of a role in the US.

Now Mexico and the middle east....

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

>tfw going to have to stop getting cum inside by dozens of diseased strangers every weekend

Bakano... Trump u dam bastard...

theres literally more niggers aborted in New York than Niggers born. Abortion is actually great for us but these retards want to ban it

Of course, and do you know why?

Into 1 years time, the great beaner migration will be over. We will need to start producing our own homegrown skill-less workers to replace them. What person is better to fit that role than the son of some 16 year old hoe? It's perfect

source?

I don't agree with abortion at all. However my beef is land whales claiming that it's their right to have one as long as tax money funds it.

Last time I checked none of our constitutional rights required tax payer money to exist.

Either you make abortion illegal or immigration legal. The USA is going to kick out the migrants and breed a white race, thats the real hidden agenda.

So i say to you enjoy welcoming the wildlife as refugees and mexicans into your homeland. Canada will be ruined in 20 years.

The poor might understand that sex = babby, but they don't understand the full ramifications of it. These are people living paycheck to paycheck, they're not exactly planning or thinking about the future, here.

So glad I can use abortion to abort the nigger babies my gf gets pregnant with

Fair enough, however why is any of that everyone else's problem?

>Spoiler alert it's not

Why has there been so much femanon threads today wth

I totally want to pay tax dollars so stupid fucking whores will be enabled to be stupid sluts who make shitty decisions

because the babbies they make grow up to be a drain on the rest of society because they weren't raised properly.

Well here's the thing. When you give a generation zero incentive to keep a family intact via throwing the man on child support and the woman effectively marrying the government, you end up with shit like that.

When you take away the notion of ambition and perseverance through struggle, you destroy lives. Or in this case largely the black family. You can thank the Dems and Libs for that one.

Overpopulation is an issue though. Not in the USA but worldwide. The population density in UK,China, India is unacceptable we need sterilization at this point.

Bitches need to learn to take their damn abortion pills

I don't care about the blame, I'd rather fix it.

One way to fix it is to either pour a lot of money into giving them the support and money they need. Except that doesn't work.

The other way is to give them free condoms and other birth control and discourage them from having babies so they just die out. This could work, especially if you make abortion an option on top of birth control.

Yeah Im sure you all want Ms. Rodriguez to have her 12th child

Make it illegal and allow medical and personal exceptions , this makes it so you have to take accountability if you try to abuse the privledge, and the less that the subject is brought up afterword the better, talking about it at length only makes things worth.

Stop being a whore.

We wouldn't have this problem if all non-europeans and non-japanese were sterilized

>Except that doesn't work.
Are you a libertarian?

Good maybe women now will think twice before whoring around

All these fucking newfags.

There are no fucking women on pol, dipshits.

>tfw I wont be able to murder my own children anymore

youtube.com/watch?v=jBipMHCUXjo

Varg once wrote on Burzum.org that he thinks people who have sex for pleasure instead of for the sole purpose of sole creation are degenerates and if you aren't a superior aryan with good genetics you should except that you shouldn't be having sex at all
I agree, but I think it's okay to have sex with your wife for pleasure

The baby will be at least half white. Eventually the negro genes will mostly disappear.

*accept not ''except''

Actually I do think a social safety net *could* work, but we'd really have to go all in for it to do so.

I just thought the general consensus here was that welfare is a drain and that most people on it just abuse it, so I didn't want to appear to disagree.

It's not like Ms. Rodriguez was planing on getting an abortion after the 11th one.

Yes there are, and they have the cutest little feminine penises you've ever seen.

Do you idiots even understand how the law and Constitution work? Pency boy doesn't have that power. The most Congress and Trump could do is further restrictions, but abortion is protected by the Constitution. I don't even like abortion, but that's how it is.

>I just thought the general consensus here was that welfare is a drain and that most people on it just abuse it, so I didn't want to appear to disagree.
Sup Forums isn't a national capitalist board.

I think of this scene whenever I see that picture.

I never know what to think about you guys.

What do YOU think, user?

WHITE RACE BTFO BY PENCE

Yep. Making abortion illegal right now would be absolutely horrible for us.

The shitskin population would explode and white girls would continue using birth control and paying for illegal underground abortions.

I support making abortions illegal but only after we've removed shitskins and fixed other aspects of our society.

Just look at Japan, it was 9.8 abortions per 1,000 woman in 2007, and it's probably even lower now, it's a non-issue over there
japantimes.co.jp/news/2009/10/20/reference/abortion-still-key-birth-control/#.WIwU4VMrJhE

There is nothing about abortion in the Constitution
It's Roe V. Wade.

You know, I really don't like Ben Shapiro, but I'll agree with him in that the Supreme Court was an absolute disaster for this country; their decisions have absolute power but America has no direct say in anything they do.

I would say they should be enslaved but nonwhite people aren't good at anything. If you want a job done best white people need to do it
We dont need them
Cull them and sterilize them all

>Sluts btfo foreverially

This thot experiment is over.

GOOD GOYS BE PRO LIFE

ALLOW MILLIONS OF NON WHITES TO BE BORN.

>2017 in the year of our lord
>not seeing the major racial threat this presents on top of the current demographic threat.

>you guys
I don't think that eliminating the welfare state will eliminate degenerates or degenerate behavior. I think that dysfunctional families exist and that capable single parents probably exist. I think that incentivizing marriage through economic policies that will be reversed as soon as Democrats take power would result in a lot of divorces when a lot of marriages of necessity break down.
The most important aspect of relations between parents and children, like between any people, is love. A loveless mother and father do not deserve credit for producing children who go on to produce their own loving families.

that's some faggy shit tbqh

>Damn, now I'm going to have to maybe think about the consequences of my actions ahead of time...

And people say a xenophobic country is a bad thing.

The counter point is when you take away the money, there is indeed an initial struggle, however in time things reset back to normal.

Avoiding the fact that eventually that support system is going to fall apart is what is the real issue. Safety nets eventually break. Taking care of your own shit is what makes everything better in the long run.

There's only so much that can be done to correct for the stupidity of others.

Women might actually start using their brain before spreading their legs if murdering their child is illegal
I agree that shitskins shouldn't exist, but no one with any self respect or honour would ever want their own child to die

then don't get preggers if you don't want a baby
Oh, wait, your entire self-validation is based on how much of a whore you can be

>The USA is going to kick out the migrants and breed a white race, thats the real hidden agenda.

no, this is every last ditch retard play in the book to distract the public from the fact that they don't need politicians because they have computers which do a much better job at everything they do9