Have you ever left the state you were born in?

Have you ever left the state you were born in?

I was born in california and left when I was 1. Even then I knew it was a liberal homosexual degenerate mexican shithole and I've never looked back

No, i'm still naked and shitting myself

I've left it to travel for business and vacation, no urge to permanently leave based WI to go to a state that's much worse.

Sadly, I fucking LOVED Boston when I was there for a week, but after hearing what a leftist shithole it is, I can never go back. What a shame.

Traveling yes but why would I leave Alaska? I guess if I was from some shit hole like Arizona I might leave though.

>shit hole
>Arizona
California please go

>no urge to permanently leave based WI
My cheesebro. Why leave the best place on earth? Travelling is cool though.

Born: California (LA)
Current: Washington State (Seattle)

Yeah dude, I drove across the country Arizona to DC & then New York it was awesome.

I really want to travel more in the west and south.

POST YOUR EDITS, AMERI/POL/!
Mine is pic related

>implying I'm from California
>implications
You fags can't even own 2 sticks tied together with string

Yup, been to Florida, it's literally a third world country. Visited Virginia and in stark contrast to the beautiful scenery it's population was a disgusting mixed mongoloid people who literally looked like how I can only describe as "melting".

Yep, and I've been to something like 15 countries and live overseas for a time.

dude muh snow xxD

Born and raised: California
1.5 years: New York
Now: Nipnong

Every state below the Mason Dixon, as far west as Texas and south as Tulum Mexico

I know I don't count but here

template?

I was born in Florida and Never left.All we have to do is flush all the Spics and Niggy jiggies out and it will be much better

Planning a trip out east to see the maritimes and new england

Cuck when are you moving to Portland to be a final level of mega cuck

>on Sup Forums
>a cuck

t. confused serb

Born in Pennsylvania. Lived in Louisiana, Japan, and now North Carolina.

I was born in Hawaii but moved when I was 5.

I swear I'm white.

Do you just walk around taking pictures of your gun. That's weird. You are weird.

Also Arizona rules faggot.

My dad was in the military. I was born in Texas but growing up I lived in Colorado, California, South Carolina, Ohio, Washington and New Jersey.

Since I've become an adult I've also lived in Georgia, New Mexico, and South Dakota. Currently my place of residence is in Texas, but as an OTR driver I mostly live in my truck and have been in all lower 48 states and Alaska.

I still need to get to Hawaii at some point.

Weeb

Born in Tennessee, lived in Georgia and Arkansas for a while, now I'm back in Memphis. I hate niggers.

I ain't a weeab, I'm a sushi-burger.

Alaska looks comfy. I wanna move to Alaska or Montana one day.

Left ny and came to Florida. Best decision ever.

Really, the ENTIRE State? Fucking idiot.