Broke

>broke
>whites are a minority
>has no water resources
>essentially the greece of USA

Tell my why #Calexit isn't a great idea and why we shouldn't build a wall around them too?

I'm happy for it and when ever it's news I hope they do secede. they would collapse and become a complete shit hole, while all the commie faggots would be contained in there.

>tfw in california
>tfw on fire, no help
>tfw earthquakes, no help
>tfw water cut off, no help
>tfw desalination plants open, increased taxes
>tfw gas prices increase
>tfw illegal immigration skyrockets
AHHH GET ME OUT OF HERE

Because a pro-conservative scotus could unfuck the worst parts of this state in less than a year if those wrinkly cunts hear the cases.

Get rid of it. Feed it to Galactus.

>broke
Maybe after the housing crisis but that's not the case today
>no water
Cali makes most of the food in the US

>Calexit happens
>Great Purge begins
>millions of tacos, niggers, hipsters, and commies are eliminated
>the blood of the wicked feeds the earth
>Silver Legion is reestablished
>California becomes great again

What would stop them being annexed by Mexico?

>Tell my why #Calexit isn't a great idea

Because secession is illegal. See Texas v. White. See the Articles of Confederation which state that the union is perpetual. Once admitted, no state may ever leave.

A state that has a Hispanic majority wants to secede? You don't say.

>Cali makes most of the food in the US

oh boy thanks for the alfalfa and cashews

It is actually a fantastic idea for the right wing. Liberals (thought not the hard left) will maybe start to see the virtue of hard federalism. And no more white flight out of Cali into Colorado, bringing their bullshit values with them.

And if it acted as a migration magnet for all those fags who always threaten to move to Canada... damn.

>people actually think it will happen

Oh, you deluded idiots.

People said the same about Trump

Stop teasing me with this stuff.

It won't happen. Americans are melodramatic as always

i pray

to almighty god

that somehow, calexit succeeds

and the next day, a quake drops the coast into the pacific

and US taxpayers don't need to worry about it.

PA here, where can I sign? Is there an online petition somewhere? If so, let's give them a hand.

monroe co nigga wut wut

>richest state in the union
>6th largest economy in the world.
>lower population of blacks than most redneck shitholes
>broke

Nigga what?

I'm stuck with you, man. It's terrible here.

DO IT

FUCKING DO IT

BE THE MAN TEXAS WASN'T

DON'T BACK DOWN

>What are unfunded pensions

>leftists really believe protesting and petitions are replacements for a functioning democracy

6th largest economy in the world faggot.

California here, this is a fucking liberal meme.

Military would NEVER give up bases like camp Pendleton, Edwards AFB, Ft. Irwin, etc. This land is valuable to them even if there are cucks living on it.

Plus, there's actually armed America-Loving Californians here, and there are plenty of people with AR-15s

>they secede
>they collapse from debt
>Trump treats CA as one of the businesses he has that needs help
>President Trump buys CA back from debtors at 1/10th the price
>Trump has them declare bankruptcy in the process
>Libs eternally BTFO after Trump makes a speech and jokes about how they went bankrupt as a jab from their attacks during the election over his bankruptcies

DaneBro gets it. We're just witnessing a collective tantrum.

>>essentially the germany of USA
FTFY

>Secession is illegal
Bow down to the queen then.
>See the Articles of Confederation which state that the union is perpetual.
The Articles were repealed you know, the Constitution says nothing of the sort.

The America-loving "Californians" live in Jefferson, not California, and they would choose to stay a part of America while the liberals fag off to make their own future 3rd world country. I fully support Californian secession because they'll be starving within 10 years

>>leftists really believe protesting and petitions are replacements for a functioning democracy
>rightists believe the EC is a replacement for a functioning democracy

We're keeping the federal land, that's fucking ours

Chester Co, sup northern friend?

originally delco.

ridleyish

>this cuck believes we're a democracy
hahahahahahahahahahaha
see Constitutional Republic
that's what we are, irregardless of how you feel
your vote might matter more in another country. You need to leave this one

I believe it was firmly established in 1863 that you can't just leave the union.

its full of important military bases it'll never be allowed to leave.

it's not a replacement it's a working substitute that we've had pretty much since the beginning. It's absolutely necessary so that lesser states are not oppressed by the towering centers of economy and population, like New York and California. If these two states were allowed to decide every election and subsequently federal law, then there would be civil unrest in the other states and eventually you'd have American Civil War 2.0

Lets all sign the petition. Post link.

KEK please make it happen.

Intel, IBM, Tesla, And most agricultural industries in Cali receive massive amounts of money via government Subsidy. Intel alone soaks in six billion dollars of government subsidies.

The tech giants will never leave the U.S. And without big financial means to keep themselves propped up California will collapse in months.

Terrible idea.

>California secedes
>hipsters and feminists all move to Colorado, Seattle, and Austin

>tfw southerner mexifornians steal all my delicious water
>tfw southerners mexifornians try to leave glorious America and think they speak for the entire state

let LA leave, nothing but a gateway for illegals and a drain on our resources. SF can be purged and saved.

t. North Eastern Californian (aka the real American Californians)

>mfw we can finally deport all the californians out of portland and make oregon great again

When it happens Trump needs to ensure that people cant hold duel citizenships. This will ensure that all the lefties swarm to california.

And they are 3rd from last in IQ only trailed by Alabama and Louisiana

The Great State of Penssylvania pledges 32 delegates for Calexit

Don't forget that all our food sources will probably want to stay.

oh no what will we ever do without a state full of virtue-signalling cocksuckers who pay millions of dollars to live in shoeboxes because even though they're art degree faggot #23484324982390948908 THEY'RE gonna be the one who totally makes a difference and hits it big, man

give me a one way ticket and ill fix america

wait till I escape this hellscape before construction on wall #2

how long before it joins the eu?

Tricky tacos...

Do we have to help them if somebody invades

Honestly just cut the coastline of california. Iirc wasnt like most of the state red except for the coast?

Agriculture

>hipsters and feminists all move
But a secession is exactly what they want. They'd stay there.

>online petition

>>tfw on fire, no help
except it's been raining for like a month straight

Dems will never win another election if this happens.

East coast fag here. What parts of California do you guys think would secede from California and attempt to rejoin the US in front of Calexit?

I've already heard about the proposed state of Jefferson, is there any other serious movement to secede from California?

Not really, but we can always hope.

Mah nigga. Where are you in Chester county user? Exton here.

Cali would be so fucking dumb to do this. Would they have their own currency too? They would become Venezuela.

Actually, they would move to California, which should be obvious.

gonna be hard to get ANY gas or imports into Californistan once Trump orders a blockade of California's ports

>>>>>>>>>""""""petition""""""

Fucking kek

Grovel more

prostrate yourself

Beg for permission to cuck yourself

I support this like I support Scottish Independence: in no way actually beneficial for the people seceding, but fuck them, they ruin the rest of the country. At least California has economic significance for the rest of the country and isn't a welfare drag, at least now.

us re-annexing it and taking baja as punishment for meddling

Jefferson is a more 'serious' movement in the far north of Ca. If Sacramento and some more counties joined in it could have the possibility to split, but most likely won't.
Literally the entire Valley and non-coastal towns are red. Only people who want to leave are butthurt liberals from LA, SF and any Santa "insert Mexican name here" towns

>What parts of California do you guys think would secede from California and attempt to rejoin the US in front of Calexit?

Eastcoast fag here as well moved to phoenix last year and go to california a lot (girls are easy there).

Everywhere west of that red line completely depends on water from other states being the blood in their economy.

>no water resources

Only Central and SoCal

I live in the North and there is plenty of water here.

>Only people who want to leave are butthurt liberals from LA, SF and any Santa "insert Mexican name here" towns
This is pretty much how it is everywhere, even in other countries. I've said it before and I'll say it again: the city was a mistake.

There was a proposal to break up california into 6 states. I would believe the east side of california amd north side are a lot redder than the west and south. They would be the ones to stay

Remember when Texas wanted to secede after King Nigger got re-elected?

Hard to think that toothpaste ghost came from a decent Scooby and Shaggy movie.

Tbqh, if I were a liberal, I would have supported that. Of course, it's more consistent for me as a conservative who prizes self-determination to support Calexit.

TURN OFF WATER

We aren't in a drought anymore.

So do you think in the event of Calexit, the state of Jefferson would finally come into being like West Virginia did?

It'd be hilarious if all the counties that are red and supply food/water to the libtards requested the intervention of the US military, and then we could all together watch the California liberals starve to death

Texas v. White is still law.
>He doesn't know what the Supreme Court is
>He doesn't understand judicial review
>He thinks winning a revolution against a tyrannical monarchy is the same thing as withdrawing from a representative republic without the other states' consent

>Top 5 economy worldwide
>Worldwide center of technology and entertainment
>By far largest producer of agriculture

Even putting aside these facts, there's the fact that a successful Calexit would lead to other states doing it it too and the union would effectively be over.

Isn't Texas approaching majority beaner too?

>6th largest economy on earth

Same population ad poland. They'll be fine.

No shit. Because you get water from other states.

>>broke
citation needed

>Largest economical power of the US
>Center of technology
>Has a larger economy than bigger countries like Russia and Canada
>>Greece of the USA

You all make fun of California but when it leaves you would all be sincerely fucked. I am surprised why China isn't funding this secession, it is the quickest way to destroy the US.

No you fucking retard, it's actually raining now.

>moved to phoenix last year
reeeee you fags are ruining this city!!!
get out!!!

If California left, Colorado and Oregon would leave with us.

Good luck come August.

Secession is always illegal until it succeeds.

Even if Trump invokes Texas v. White to stop California from peacefully seceding, that doesn't mean an armed struggle for California independence wouldn't happen. I could also see China funding armed California secessionists in retaliation for the US giving weapons to Taiwan and Tibetan guerrillas.

>the union would effectively be over.
And? This would be like the the breakup of the EU: nothing but good can come from it.

We wouldn't leave to begin with. Red counties have ALL the water in this state. Without us and Colorado feeding them water, Southern California dies.

you can always tell the dumbasses from the south that make comments like .
2 weeks of rain doesn't end years of decreasing snowpacs and water.

It would never pass on a state level or even on a national level. If you have ever driven through california you know how shit outside the city states are.

Not to mention Arizona is building so many new farms that california is price hiking it is embaressing. Our state is doing like 60k a year in expansions of farming.

>it rained a lot this winter so the drought is over

Call me in summer when SRP hikes my bill up

I'm white tho, and live ~3 miles from work so I usually walk

FUCKING FINALLY. Mexico can have California back.

Okay.

They're economy wouldn't last long if they have no food and water

>mfw the US gets 5%-8% whiteness bump