When did Sup Forums start supporting Trump's bid for the presidency? On the very first day?

When did Sup Forums start supporting Trump's bid for the presidency? On the very first day?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1DGkhOHsbN0
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes

Originally i was a Bernie supporter, but
i switched really quick

Bully me all u want

Right around the time can't stump the trump volume 1 came out

Errare humanum est

since 2001

It was divided between rand trump and a few cruzlims and bernouts. Unifying the board began after the first debate. Finished with the death of bernie.

I discovered this place on the night of the Paris attacks. I think Trump's proposed ban on muslims a month later also greatly contributed to his support

When he annoucned his immgration policy

He kept saying the right things this was before all the memes too

It actually started more heavy on a board called 80 chan. remove the zero.

Most of pol migrated over there when they got banned.

Then they migrated back and took all the trump memes with them.

Same. I feel ashamed to say it, but it was a learning experience. I however at no point disliked Trump. That was actually part of what started the journey that redpilled me completely. I saw how all media including NPR even downplayed Bernie.

Then Bernie got cucked by those two BLM chicks and it was just all over from there. He just fucking stood there and left. All those people came to hear him speak.

When it became clear that no one was stupider. So yes, very first day.

I thought he was a joke before hand like everyone else but I turned around quick after the first debate. He was the only one giving us what we wanted and not scared into sucking Hispanic cock

So was I

but then the DNC stole the primary from me
Bernie fell in line with the corporatists
Trump went to the left of Hillary on the issues I cared about

And I decided fuck it I'm voting Trump.
Assholes.

What's frustrating for me right now is that I still agree more with traditionally left policies, but the left is so goddamn stupid and insane these days I can't stand any of them.

When I saw the interview he did at Trump tower shortly after he announced.

august 15

dilbertman convinced me

Border wall was in his campaign announcement

Seemed like an even split
Some thought he couldn't possibly win
Some just wanted to watch Rome burn
Some were on board from the beginning

Honestly, I think it's still like that even now. Trump is certainly not my perfect candidate, but I and everyone else here wanted an ocean of liberal tears and a shitposter in the White House and that's what we got.

Glad i'm not the only one

Sup Forums was mostly for rand until we learned he was a manlet with no chance

About 1 week after he went down the escalator

at what point did things change for you? Did you ever dislike Trump?

Basically the second he dared to say anything negative about border niggers on national television.

I was already feeling Trump because non-politician and I've always thought Trump was a neat guy, but once Dilbertman made his prediction I knew I'd hopped on the right team.

I was in and out of the Trump Train, at some times enthusiastic about him, at other times very much against his nomination, but I was never at the point where I wasn't going to vote for the Republican nominee. When it counted, I split my vote between Cruz and Trump (my state gives 3 primary choices, then 3 backups, not sure how it works out).

I never really Disliked him really,
I was never Anti-Trump just Pro-Bernie

I thought that Bernie was the only real sane one out of the Bunch
But that all changed when he started sucking the Tranny SJW dick hard over time.

Since Hillary's corruption was becoming obvious at this point, I became a Trump supporter

I never really supported him and I voted for Hilary, but now I see he's what is best for the country

Approximately on this day:
>youtube.com/watch?v=1DGkhOHsbN0

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

I think it was around August (pic related) that I knew I was definitely going to vote for Trump.

>Bernie fell in line with the corporatists

Nigger, Trump is a billionaire businessman and his cabinet is filled with CEOs and bank people. His fucking secretary state was the CEO of Exxon Mobile, one of the biggest oil companies in the world. His administration IS the corporations.

Been a supporter since September 2015
Really gave me something to look forward to in life once I had finished highschool

When he said we have to think about the illegal immigration question, he was the only one Republican or Democrat who said that. Then he said "America First" and he was the only candidate since 1940 with the guts to say that, so we made him president/

I started 10 years ago.

Good man. I am always glad to see people in foreign countries understand what's going on here. It's hard to keep up with some country's leaders. So much insane media bias and propaganda everywhere, you uncover new things almost every day.

I followed alot of Anti-Hillary pages on Facebook, And Eventually Right-Wing pages.
So i got my good doses of American News. Kek.

Never trust a fucking jew

I didn't watch the speech, but someone made a thread here about it and when I read that he said he was gonna make mexico pay for the wall, I supported him as a meme. I didn't think he was a serious candidate, but the idea of mexico paying for the wall was hilarious to me. I started to watch his speeches for the sheer entertainment of it, never expecting him to get any traction. Then his poll numbers started to rise and he came out with the Muslim ban. I think that is when I decided he was definitely my guy. I still think this is hilarious though.

+1

No bully. Made the switch too.
I didnt actually like Bernie I just wanted to blow up the system and didnt think Trump was serious.

We did it before and we can do it again.

this was it.

When he held that event with the victims of illegals and doubled down on immigration Sup Forums went absolutely apeshit. That was the tipping point. Before that I think most thought of him as a joke.