First sex robot is HERE #2

The future is NOW

Continued from dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/582521/First-sex-robot-Harmony-cyborg-Real-Doll-Realbotix-cyborg-dreams-sexual-smartphone-iPhone

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/science/babies-born-without-mothers-embryo-farms-sperm-eggs-clinics-scientists-fertility-techniques-a7525526.html
parenting.com/fertility/planning/more-single-guys-are-turning-to-surrogacy-to-become-dads
pressreader.com/uk/daily-mail/20160914/281809988355105
thesun.co.uk/news/1776276/men-could-have-babies-without-women-by-creating-artificial-eggs-from-skin-cells/
nytimes.com/2003/11/11/science/are-women-necessary.html
topsecretwriters.com/2017/01/genetically-tweaking-rid-world-geniuses/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ww0ESi-AUIk
youtu.be/qgeqlyf2s7o?t=1m53s
money.cnn.com/2015/07/28/technology/ai-weapons-robots-musk-hawking/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Finally. Yeah this is sure to cure my loneliness and crippling depression.

Thank you user for keeping the thread alive

I won't buy one of these things until it can almost perfectly mimic an actually human ( except the undesirable parts ) . Women will have their own menbots too. Finally peace between the genders.

THE Show humans had a robot say she was raped Neisse he said no
Sex boys are getting banned so buy one soon.

Who /ready4neko/ here?

Daily reminder that artificial wombs will never happen, Sexdolls are creepy as fuck and Barron trump is a mutant.

Reproducing with dare i say...Women is the only way for whites to continue.

>MUH Nihilism tells me there's no purpose

Your mother having you only for you to become a fat faggot was no purpose.

Why do we worship Barron "Autistic Genetically Modified Mutant" Trump? He's autistic there by making him a subhuman? You guys need to realize hitler was right for killing the disabled.

I would buy one and fuck it if it could spit in my mouth

Just spit in the air and catch it

You realize we have ids on this board right?

Mootfu-bot when?

Women detected.

I very well know it, I might as well tell you guys again just for the (You)'s

You can't defend the disabled they were mistakes.

Autistic Chink Leaf detected, Go back to your diversity faggot.

i don't even care, fuck the white race, the jews were always going to win, now give me the brunette in OP

>3D

Why though?

You're more of a cuckold then the guy pictured here.

Daily reminder than in the near future:

1) For human interaction you have friends.
2) For sex you have sexbots and VR.
3) For reproduction, you will be able to have children without a mother, and choose their physical and mental characteristics too
independent.co.uk/news/science/babies-born-without-mothers-embryo-farms-sperm-eggs-clinics-scientists-fertility-techniques-a7525526.html

Do you need marriage or risk divorce to do all that?, not at all.
Is FREEDOM.

Don't stop with these threads Sup Forums it seriously put the fear of god into feminists.

The ulitmate blackpill is that....
You can't fuck pictures you autist, Plus your dick would get cut because 2D is the same as a piece of paper.

heterosexual feminists watch out

>tfw i don't care anymore

this is a legit use for sex bots, or like i want a viera bot from ffxii

>artificial wombs will never happen
we already have surrogacy
parenting.com/fertility/planning/more-single-guys-are-turning-to-surrogacy-to-become-dads

>“ARE MOTHERS DOOMED?
BABIES MAY BE MADE WITHOUT WOMEN.
pressreader.com/uk/daily-mail/20160914/281809988355105

>Men could have babies WITHOUT women by creating artificial eggs from skin cells
thesun.co.uk/news/1776276/men-could-have-babies-without-women-by-creating-artificial-eggs-from-skin-cells/

>Are Women Necessary?
nytimes.com/2003/11/11/science/are-women-necessary.html

Things are not looking good for cunt.

>Yes Goyim encourage other white men not to reproduce, Let the white race die please.

>Yup. I'm a robosexual now.

Shill feminist spotted. Interesting that you leftists resort to jew memes to shill.

>For reproduction, you will be able to have children without a mother, and choose their physical and mental characteristics too

I guess white people have a future after all....

Let me know when they have robot catgirls, then You'll have my interest.

sauce

>nytimes
>thesun
>pressreader
>2003

Way to get proper evidence pajiet

>Someone is actually trying to encourage whites to make more whites
>user's a disgusting feminist all because he's redpilling me the truth

You're bluepilled without even realizing it.

>t. triggered roastie

Just put some ears on it and stick a tail plug in its butt.

You won't, Artificial wombs are only an excuse by wizards to encourage white males not to continue on the race.

If Sex robots aren't Jewish then Christmas must be in July.

Only if she has Frans voice. Fuck that Viera accent is hot as fuck.

The tech has already been demonstrated.

I will not.
I am a native.
And fuck you women.

Can't wait to get a redhead model

>user is enciuraging white men to have relationships with degenerate women
>claims to not be a feminist
Why would I waste my time with a women when
I can get a perfect robot and just buy designer children.

>On Inferior animals
>1995
>Hasn't been used since

Way to call me out, You must be the special little goy to master shekelstein.

>being this btfo
>being this stupid

And genes can be redacted so mental and physical characteristics can be selected.
topsecretwriters.com/2017/01/genetically-tweaking-rid-world-geniuses/

Since western women have destroyed marriage with rampant hypergamy lets them enjoy the results of equality.

Imagine being in your 80s and fucking 10/10 teenagers, you can`t in real life, but you will be able to with the new technologies.

Oh who cares the only women are here are single fat moms with busted vaginas
I want my 10/10 big tit blonde sex doll thats got a tinyer waist then me.
Fucking 3d women are the worst
And this is coming from someone who's lost his v card at 14 to a 36DD

>"sex robot"
>it's a fucking realdoll

White Designer children will never exist, The kikes will shut the thing down for the kids being white. They want colored babies, They would never allow such stuff to create more whites.

>their bodies never get old and sag
>feels smoother and softer than the real thing.

>women are obsolete

Its over your side lost. This is the future.

>dailystar.co.uk
so it's real but how much does it cost?

Most of you wouldn't even pick intelligent children anyways, Just more neets and the world needs less neets and more productive beings that shitpost.

>They're no creepier then ventriloquist dolls

Yes, yes, yes my god will be so proud!

youtube.com/watch?v=Ww0ESi-AUIk

Yeah and I'd still fuck a real doll instead of a women
A women can lie about rape a silicon block cant.

>they will sterilize all females in the near future except those that live in the african jungle
>only men who can afford it can have children from artificial wombs, except the niggers in africa who can continue pumping out babies every 9 months for free

all working as intended

THE JEWVAGINA OPPRESSION WILL AT LAST COLLAPSE

Fuck ya! I had to look it up. I remembered the voice was cute but I couldn't remember it.
youtu.be/qgeqlyf2s7o?t=1m53s

Honestly these kind of things could be used as weapons on other cultures, less intelligent and less prepared. White women are not gonna stop having children just because betas are fucking sexbots.

>Yes goyim give up white extinction is the future

You're so autistic it's funny, keep on bitching about how your little excuse will happen.

>It's Jewish if I don't like it

Keep on crying those excuses.

Research has continued, the biggest barrier, even in non-human research, has been the bio-ethics implications and the affect that has on funding.

There remains, no physical law preventing the development of artificial wombs and full term, healthy development.

>all that salt.
Why do you care anyway? if you are a hot woman, go marry a billonaire, divorce him, steal half of his money and get settled for life, after all, is all you roasties want, isn`t it?

As if the birth rate wasn't already low enough. This will be the final nail in the coffin. Once these things get realistic enough you can say goodbye to the human race.

RIGHT?
All this does is make virgins find some thing like real life wafiu a.
But women will make it illegal becuase rape

it's kek will, it must be our future, no one can stop the progress

Its really funny you think this is a fantasy? Some asian guy a couple of years ago made a waifu in his garage with 3d printed parts.

sauce on dat dere sexbot?

Never understood why the globalist kikes don't fund robo waifus, white people would extinct themselves while enjoying it and filling schlomo's wallet all at the same time, sounds like a win-win for everyone, you taking notes rabbi?

>Research has continued
>Info is rarely updated on it

>He thinks i'm actually a woman

Kek nice try just a person that's actually redpilled and wants to continue on the future unlike you.

>Mutant babies are the future
>It's progress

You sound like a kike.

Don't tell these manchildren that, They think artificial white children will actually happen and kikes won't shut it down for being white.

>3D printed

Does the thing breath?
Does the thing talk?
Does the thing make children?
No?

Then it's useless, about as helpful as a box of broken toys.

Because robo waifus would mean men are free to pursue surrogacy. It would actuslly increase the birth rate.
This is why leftists would stop it.
Roght now the financial and social requirement to find a woman is too demanding ehich has reduced the birth rate.

It feels good to fuck.
It looks good
The money saved can go to getting a surrogate child.

You literally have no argument but butthurt.

>Increase the birth rate
>Robots can make babies

They're a bunch of metal, They can't do shit but just overthrow us. I don't want some terminator child.

You realize i'm right when it comes to kikes shutting down progress of Artificial white children. They don't want whites to continue existing, they want us wiped out.

>tumblr btfo

>Daddy! I'm 15 now, wait what's a number

Your surrogate child will go to someone you don't even know. It will be racemixed or retarded.

>sounds like a win-win for everyone
for jew it is not enough that he wins - you must also lose

Goodbye white birthrate, hello MGTOW untermensch

>implying not talking and not getting pregnant is a bad thing
Once they can make sandwiches and bring them to my armchair after I get home from work I'll be set.

>can't read
Its a combination of two technologies you stupid leftist fuck.
Robots satisfies the mans desire for an attractive woman
While reproductive technology gives him offspring.

You sound handicapped.

You seem really upset about the truth? You say I'm butthurt when you keep on responding.

>09511830 ▶
>File: 1485518207610.png (325 KB, 1084x1048)
> (OP)
>Goodbye white birthrate, hello MGTOW untermensch

This guy is redpilled unlike most of you.

> metal
Retard confirmed
This board is not for kids you moronic nigger.

>Implying the robots won't become malfunctioned and take over the world

Elon Musk fucking warned you idiots and you still think otherwise.

Roasties already getting toasty it seems

I'm going to savor the next international womens' march trying to get this banned

>look ma im on Sup Forums xP
Kys

money.cnn.com/2015/07/28/technology/ai-weapons-robots-musk-hawking/

Kek

I'll be the savior of white births while you guys keep living in your bluepilled bubbles.

>tfw when future white people have designer Jamals and Daniquas to be "diverse"

Where can I invest in this company??

>dat tummy
*jealous*

Navi-ko is adorable, but she definitely has a physical form and turns into a dolphin

Some day you will die and nothing will matter.
Even if you do have kids whats stopping then from turning on you?
Whats stopping wifey from divorcing you and taking the kids and almost all your money every pay check?
Whats stopping a women crying rape and laughing as you go to prison becuase you called her a stupid pot head or fat?
Nothing women will fuck you for fun

That will be the only designer babies, White designer babies are a kikes biggest nightmare and will do anything to shut it down,

I thought the first designer babies will be Bogdanoff babies?

Ukraine will be annexed, females will be subjugated and the entire "country" will be turned into a baby farm. Kek wills it

Holy kek, Designer whites (If kikes don't shut it down) Will be plastic surgery abominations nobody will love.

>this one triggered feminist poster ITT shitposting

That's not what Musk or anyone else who has even a casual understanding is worried about. The chances of a Skynet happening are minimal.

The real threat is that a very, very small percentage of the population who control the AI will have access to incredable power. All former despots were limited by the need to convince human followers to remain loyal to them whilst committing atrocities.

Imagine what could be achieved if they had access to almost limitless armies of machines that would never feel remorse or pity for those they killed, and surveillance technologies that could monitor huge populations 24/7.

In a free market scenario, every race will design blond-haired blue-eyed white babbies because everyone secretly wishes they were white, especially Asians and Indians.

Lol, pure women are few and far between. This generation is promiscuous af. Nothing red pilled about wifing that.

They didn't fund it directly. But they've engineered the conditions that led to there even being demand for them. Which leads to their development.

Only the social shaming and costs is stopping it now. The social shaming will subside. Especially since women will probably want them too (surprisingly). And couples too. We've got an "anything goes" attitude to sex already. Marketers will try their best to remove the "lonely loser virgin" stigma. And the costs will go down, since we are so ingenious. Seems like unemployment will go down and wages will go up in the west too. In the US at least.

So yeah, I think that this is happening. And it's pretty sad desu.