This entire first week has been a huge embarrassment for the US

This entire first week has been a huge embarrassment for the US
>ban Muslim immigration, just not from the countries where successful terrorists have come from
>25 billion dollar wall that most Americans don't want and we will end up paying for
>creating a trade war with our fourth largest trade partner, who will place tariffs on us in response.
>expecting a country to pay for our own wasteful expenses, spending 25 billion on a wall when our infastructure, education and healthcare need our immediate attention
>wanting to overturn gay marriage, taking away the rights of American citizens
>imprisoning journalists for covering rallies
>silencing those who tell the truth
This really feels like the beginnings of America's decline towards fascism, even Germans/Jews who were in Germany during in WW2 say Trump reminds them of early Hitler. While I don't think Trump will ever get that bad, it's clear he's dangerously unhinged and incompetent. With a clear lack of knowledge in macroeconomic systems, a desire to cling to his shrinking base rather than improving the country, Trump has already proven himself a failure. Hopefully he will be impeached since he's receiving large undisclosed payments from foreign powers and is facing several major ethics lawsuits.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dDpPH
youtube.com/watch?v=IyFLm3pzhuk
money.cnn.com/2017/01/03/news/economy/obama-china-tire-tariff/
assets.donaldjtrump.com/Pay_for_the_Wall.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no, it actually means they're paying for it because THEY have to pay a 20% tax for importing items into our nation.

ITT: OP doesn't understand what a tariff is

You're trying way too hard CTR.

They raise the price by 20% though

>>imprisoning journalists for covering rallies

They were charged for felony rioting because they were among rioters torching cars and smashing windows.

means less people would products from mexico

>implying anyone here buys anything made in mexico

only beaners and liberals buy garbage that was produced in mexico, so actually it's YOU cucks who will be paying for the wall, not us Trump supporters. :^)

Economics isn't a math equation retard

The companies will pay the tax out of their own pockets because they have almost no other customer besides the US

Tons of our food comes from Mexico dumbass. That and things you don't notice, like textiles, and industrial materials.

1. I already avoid buying Mexican products
2. I would gladly pay for the wall

It actually means the fucking liberals will pay for the wall. Who else buys from those cutns at 20& increase? It will be glorious

>"Mexico will pay! MAGA"
>[Mexico refuses to pay]
>"Well, I'm glad to pay it myself!"
Cuck

They will raise it exactly the same
Trade wars and a 25bn dollar wall for something that can be largely solved by legalizing weed seems rather silly

>facts are trying too hard

Keep crying bitch nigga.

Means less people would buy products from the declining US

>wall that most American's don't want

Speak for yourself, CTR/ American Bridge

>wanting to overturn gay marriage, taking away the rights of American citizens
Good. Fuck faggotry.

>among
>covering
The reporters didn't Smash anything, reporting on riots is not a crime. Trump's America = silencing dissent

>butthurt shitskin detected

I would literally pay all of my money to get rid of you people.I hope you die tonight regardless.

I'm sure there are tons of Mexican products in your house that you don't know about

Alternative facts. We French faggots are waiting to hear about weapons of mass destruction again.

No, it means those that buy Mexican goods are paying for it.

The point is the erection of a wall and deportation of a people that reproduces exponentially and had to flee their own country presumably because it's shit.

No, I'm speaking for the majority of Americans who oppose building a 25 billion dollar wall and paying 125 dollars at least extra on their taxes for it

Bad Goyim, you are paying the taxes and Trump is finished one and for all

What even comes from Mexico?

I work in a food processing plant. It's really just avacado, and a few other fruits

>hope you die tonight
Yeah man, I hope that too! Can't wait to die :D

Reminder it was the Bush administration and Cheney who did that, reminder that Trump has shown he will repeatedly lie to Americans even when there are photos disproving his lies.

Trump is a serial liar and his cabinet is filled with some of the worst scum in our country

it's mostly vehicles

You buy Mexican goods retard. You just don't know it.

>people actually believe this

The tariff will be split by mexican exporters and american consumers. Yes, we will have to pay more for mexican goods, but mexican companies will pay a price also. They will lower prices, or lose sales as Americans will buy from other sources.

Learn economics dumbass

a wall will keep out some folks but it has a fucking ginormous opportunity cost.

if we put a fraction of the 40 or 50 billion construction cost toward every other measure of preventing and fixing illegal immigration, including some border infrastructure like cameras and towers, we might be even more effective at a far lower cost.

Kek

Yes but Mexicans will also impose a tariff on us, declaring trade wars on our 4th biggest trade partner to pay for a wasteful wall most Americans oppose the construction of is perhaps the stupidest thing Trump has planned

That could be produced here by more capable hands.

I think you should kill yourself. It's the ultimate act of self sacrifice as a good ally to PoC. You'd be a bigot not to.

And cell phones and aerospace parts and power tools

>legalizing weed will prevent Mexicans from sneaking across the border

25 billion dollars is a really cheap wall for a country that has 2-3 trillion dollar in tax revenue each year.

>>wanting to overturn gay marriage, taking away the rights of American citizens
Did he really say anything about that?

>>ban Muslim immigration, just not from the countries where successful terrorists have come from
And how is he going to get away with that one? Has Congress acknowledged it yet?

>immigration way down as Mexican economy improves
>Obama threw more Mexicans out than Bush
Why are you people so caught up on immigration when people like Trump are the ones destroying this country

You've posted no facts.

This

He claims the crime is the problem, cartels will not have as much reason to cross the border if weed were legal

>I tell other people to learn economics but I have no idea how many vital products are made in Mexico and how many US jobs are dependent on US-Mexico relations

(You)

>Mexicans will also impose a tariff on us
lmao, that would be Mexican suicide.
If Mexico disappeared tomorrow the US wouldn't change, can't say that vice versa
US has the high ground

fuck off crew.

archive.is/dDpPH

youtube.com/watch?v=IyFLm3pzhuk

shill harder cuck

This.
>did he really
His appointee shortlist consists of gay marriage opponents.

whats that? im busy

>25 billion wall
>360 million american citizens

Even if we didn't get a single dime from mexico, or terrorists, that works out to $70/person. I'm pretty sure I spent more than that on toilet to wipe my ass this year. Time to wipe the ass of the country. MAGA

the only fact thats hard is my female penis.

Technically obamas administration counted people who were caught and turned back as deported persons.

And trump will only be enforcing laws already on the books. If anyone broke a law it was Obama by making federal employees disregard laws he didnt like.
If thats legal in your eyes, maybe we shouldnt enforce the laws that were writtwn to override JimCrow.

MAGA bitchs...

Bitch about rebuilding america and obama king nigger gives away 250Million to his favorite Dune Coons

They still have guns and other drugs to smuggle over.
There would still be Mexicans not related to the cartels fleeing that shithole
Their would still be poverty stricken beaners flooding in taking jobs away from citizens by offering to do them for pennies, raising the amount of poverty in the US, and thus crime.
legalizing weed would not have a significant effect

Mexico gets to pay for the wall, or it gets to have its economy crippled.

It is their choice tho.

>If Mexico disappeared tomorrow the US wouldn't change
Oh my god. Shut the fuck up you island dwelling retard. You are not American you don't, understand our politics, and you have no fucking idea what you are talking about. Go back to Eastern Hemisphete General

>Angry Mexiturd
Your country has nothing to offer Paco, that's why you left it.

spics are the problem not crime

>but I have no idea how many vital products are made in Mexico and how many US jobs are dependent on US-Mexico relations
Nice strawman, I said nothing about that, I was only referring to the fact that OP doesn't understand tax incidence

the only reason they can make money exporting to the US is because its cheaper, if they raise prices then domestic businesses can compete with them

They've become big in "signs and furniture" or someshit.

>not knowing how tariffs work
Either Mexico raises the price of its imports to compensate for the tariff, leading people to buy the now-cheaper American goods instead of Mexican ones, or it eats the cost of the tariff and keeps the price of its imports the same, meaning nothing would change for the consumer but Mexico would still have to pay the US government every time it imported a good to the US.

He also signed off a big fat NO to the TPP. So far, so good, it looks to me, what's your complaint exactly?

>This really feels like the beginnings of America's decline towards fascism
Gee I wonder who's behind this post. Saged.

>Economics isn't a math equation retard

top fucking lel

I guarantee I'm whiter than you

What people don't seem to understand is, sure the tariff will end up on the consumer end. But the only reason people buy the chinese or mexican shit when they know it's poorer quality, is because it's significantly cheaper. If you can buy a higher quality American made product for equal price, you'll purchace based on quality intead of cost. More Americans buy American, the cost can afford to come down. So you'll be getting a better quality product at a lower price in the end.

Is trump testing the waters with mexico before making economic war with china?

Dumb leftists don't understand how much Paco relies on us for any amount of stability in their economy.
It's basically, "do what we say, or become even worse than the faggot cartels already made you."

>leading people to buy the now-cheaper American goods instead of Mexican ones
Swing and a miss
>But a study from the Peterson Institute of International Economics found that the tariffs cost Americans in many other ways.
>Americans paid more for tires. Some Chinese-made tires cost as much as 26% more -- rising on average to $39 per tire, from about $31. And U.S. tire makers, facing less competition from China, also raised prices on American-made tires 3.2%.

money.cnn.com/2017/01/03/news/economy/obama-china-tire-tariff/

you do get that its just a bonus
i would want the wall even if we have to pay for it
i hope he has a $100 inscribed brick option so i can but my name on the wall

> What is the Mexico trade deficit?

its always back to this, your personal fucking habit

HOW WILL WE EVER RECOVER?

>>people actually believe this
i highlighted your text to show how dumb you are

THIS is how much Mexico relies on the US

Explain to me how a private sector trade deficit will account for a public expenditure.

I'm waiting

TFW Trump is so productive he even teaches a foreign country about being succesful in buisness

diversification mi amigos

This is a Facebook/redditor thread.

assets.donaldjtrump.com/Pay_for_the_Wall.pdf

>tfw too retarded to vote for drumpf

now I wish I hadn't rerolled distros, I used to have a great bait picture collection for threads like this

Explain to me how a private sector transaction will increase funds for a public expenditure.

I'm waiting

this is as obvious as your question

>who gives a shit if prices increase, they only export avocados lol

No no no. Explain how the trade deficit accounts for a public expenditure.

Why? Exports stay the same

Will you dumb wallniggers shut the fuck up already? We've been over this a million times. This, along with future incentives Trump will build up on are just a way of forcing Mexico to pay for the wall out of pocket.

mexico has a wall to their south blocking central america.

also, the 20 percent tariff will force people to source elsewhere, draining money from mexico. he's using corporate squeeze tactics on a world scale.

this whole "costs will go to US consumers" is somewhat true. But because it will increase product bought in US, middle class will expand. poorer communities may be hit harder with the slightly higher food costs, but they will decrease as more poor will get better jobs etc.

>Everything seems to be going well
>economy doing well, the executive is moving at a brisk pace
>same geopolitical bullshit as usual, but with a certain trumpish flair
>Liberals: OMG A CONPLETE EMBARASSMENT BRUMPF BTFO REDNECK RETARDS DIE

Blah blah blah

Just in case liberals aren't trolling, how would you deal with punishing/making Mexicans pay for the wall when they refuse to? I think this is a good compromise considering their refusal to pay means we have to do something to make life hard for them.

>Wall is only $25billion
>US loses $114billion yearly because of illegals
Wall pays for itself and then some

Why is Sup Forums so illiterate on economics when it comes to tariffs and protectionism?

Both things rarely work out.

Nobody buys the bush bud shit that comes out of Mexico, most cannabis in America is produced by legalised states that are decades ahead of the cartels in terms of growing technology.
Mexico however is a large exporter of cocaine which isn't going to be legalised anytime soon

No gain without pain. Reversing decades of treason has to hurt someone.

because daddy can do no wrong, obviously
Crazy how Sup Forums went from libertarian to flat out protectionist nearly overnight.

you're a dumbass and almost all of your greentext sounds awesome.

>imprisoning journalists for covering rallies

Name them. Because you're either baiting or stupid.