Be realistic for a moment Sup Forums

Be realistic for a moment Sup Forums.

Is The Wall actually a good idea? Is it even feasible or worth the time? The border already has a lot of heavy duty fencing and protection.

I voted for Trump, don't get me wrong here, but I'm honestly not sure if this is the right solution here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NFIAwpZgzok
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't think it'll make a difference. just an expensive symbol.

seems to work great for israel

Well, I mean. Israel has a border wall along side their western front and it DRAMATICALLY reduced illegal immigration.

Yes, because walls work at keeping people out. Look at Israel or Hungary. Heck, look at Mexico's southern border.

Haha also seriously we can't let him have the nuclear codes

He already does. Unfortunately for your feelings, he's keeping them for a few years too

That's because Israel has a kill zone in front of it

You sound smart. Soon, you may realise that Mattis disagrees with Trump's idiocies, or that Trump gets his informations on Fox News.

They also have a much more dangerous situation than the US. There's no chance that Mexico will declare war tomorrow.

>implying

Yep.

Build a ten-foot wall and the very next day there'll be fellows in border towns selling eleven-foot ladders.

> Trump gets his informations from Fox News

.....Yea okay

i guess you're just going to ignore the fact that there are walls in the world that are effective

>México
>Israel
>Cold war Berlin
>Korea
>Old China
>The Roman wall in england

Yeah, the Trump wall is going to work, walls always work. ones more than others, but they work

>1 post by this ID

Looks like someone can't defend their opinions

Y E S. 1000x yes.

Forget about Mexico.

Look at these failed states:
Guatemala
Venezuela
El Salvador
Honduras

At anytime, shit is going to pop off in those countries Syria style meaning a major civil war, collapsed economy, failed state ect. Guess where the 30 million+ refugees are going to flee en mass to? That's right, the US border. Mexico will let them in because they have no choice/no competence and they will expedite them directly north to dump them in the United States.

>kill zone
Yes

Sounds like an excellent plan. DMZ on our southern border when?

Of course it will work, this is just common sense. Israel's wall worked, Germany's wall worked, so will ours.

I'm not looking to argue you dumb faggot

This isnt just a wall it is a boundary in a form that is a courtesy for all the retarded third world

We don't even have enough infrastructure to support our shifty roads and bridges, but sure build a big faggy wall instead of addressing the dozens of political issues that make Mexico worth isolating ourselves from

The reason mexico is shit is the same reason that mexico has always been shit, namely that meixcans are shit

Yes but it's not enough. I'll never be satisfied until I see outright genocide on hispanics and blacks.

If you want to get rid of

test

>It worked for Israel

Geez, if the US-Mexico border was going to be as small as the Israel-Palestinian one, I don't think there would be such a big debate over it.

The lowest IQs by states you fucking retard are California, alabama and lousiana. Coastal you fucking dickshit

When the zombie strain emerges out of a monkeys ass bringing upon a Apocalypse out south america you will thank the lord for that wall.

Just the psychological impact it will have on both illegals and their apologists is worth it, any actual barring of travel is just a bonus.

>heavy duty fencing

yet they can still climb over no problem with backpacks full of weed.

id be happy if they just put more countermeasures in place along the border, maybe a watch tower every mile with high tech sensors.

Concern trolling retard, kys faggot.

Ron Paul was right. Countries in the Middle East that we are warring with have little impact on the average American. What does have an impact on the average American is a porous border. The wall is not the answer. Our military should be lined across our southern border, preventing an invasion from a foreign enemy robbing our country. In [current year], Mexicans prove to be a larger threat than Muslims.

>I voted for Trump, don't get me wrong here,

Hello CTR! You guys aren't out of a job yet, huh?

Good thing mosquitos can't travel within our bananas.

youtu.be/NFIAwpZgzok