The city of Seattle, Washington

>the city of Seattle, Washington

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/MXtBa
matheia.org/more/
youtube.com/watch?v=Fu7TCu9a3sM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

For curious non-americans, seattle is white as fuck, but full of cucked liberals

Good, recognizing a problem is the first step in solving it

Seattle is full of fucking homeless people

Any of you actually live here?

>independent
negroid women never fail to be aggressive and wonder why no one wants them.

I live right outside of Seattle. I see mexicans and muslims everywhere here.

>For curious non-americans, seattle is white as fuck, but full of cucked liberals

Have you wondered why the south has always had the most sensible politics?

A couple percent of dindus inoculates against a lot of bullshit.

we've been talking about race for about a century.
niggers are lazy and prone to violent outbursts.

Final solution when?

yes there are nu male libs here, but white as fuck? no dude. no. Over last summer every day I traveled from the paramount theater down past the sports stadiums in SODO and I can tell you right now there is nothing "white as fuck" about seattle. They even have security guards at the mcdonalds. One day i'm minding my own fucking business waiting in line to order a fucking big breakfast and some dindu the government takes care of runs into me, pushes me forward and begins to walk around the tables and counters collecting other peoples food. Think im joking faggot? Fuck off.

Burien?

archive.is/MXtBa for those who want to read the nigger babble.

Been to Seattle once. Worst place with the worst fucking people. Glad I live on the other side of the country, tbqh.

For a major city it's still super white. And thanks to ((Amazon)) it will stay that way.

North of Seattle, lots of asians too but I vastly prefer living near them over kebab.

>>independent

>>power

>>poly -the fuck? This isn't math class bro

>>black queer

Holy shit, she literally gave out the entire rainbow of weirdness

I fucking hate it here.

Seattle is fun. if you get into an argument with a liberal say "I challenge you to mutual combat". Even if the cops show up and you are fighting they won't stop it unless someone is really getting wrecked. I had one of those fags in an armbar and he was screaming and the cop was yelling at the guy "Do you give up!?!"

This

>LOOSE

It fucking blows, user. Don't ever come back if you know what's good for you. Leaving this shithole in 5 months

No shit, South Seattle is shit, go to North Seattle

ye gads man, poor black wimmin, so ugly

But for those of you actually in Seattle, I might have found a pizza related handkerchief map

matheia.org/more/

logo has the swirl and they mention ((owls)) as a "high interest" subject.

Man I'm glad I moved out of that shit city last month

Seattle is not white as fuck

Most of WA is fine, it's Seattle that's rotten. If you look at this map of the 2016 presidential election results by county, you can even see how the disease of liberalism spreads out of Seattle like a malignant tumor.

>woman

This

>something topical comes up
>Lib/White person:It's time for a conversation about race
>Lib/White person cowardly changes subject

We're never going to have a conversation about race. It's not going to happen.

Its also one of the most segregated cities in the US.

t. former seattlite

I live in Renton, WA and this is my gym
it's a fucking chimp house past 4 PM

most Asians and Indians here are fine smart people, though i did wish we didn't let them in so easily. Inslee and Murray only look at your docs if youre a convicted felon. So easy to come here illegally, it's disgusting. The dindu's, muslims, nu males, and crazy feminists are the real problem.

So God help us.

This is amazing if true.

they keep saying we need to have a "conversation" but its always one-sided screeching about white privilege and how whites should stfu and let POC run things.

It's not even legitimate whining. Idk what to call it.

It's actually receding. Everything west of Seattle was bright blue in 2012.

t. Kitsap County

Martin Luther King County has been rigging their elections for years. Fact.

>niggers

mostly yeah
youtube.com/watch?v=Fu7TCu9a3sM

All you live down hill.... uphill is nothing but gooks

i live on the eastside....

fucking indians trying to barter all the time

Most of the black people here really aren't that bad. They're mostly just degenerate potheads and not actual criminals.

>that woman going full assault because she knows no self respecting man will hit her back
>literally trips over herself

Mutual combat is legal in Seattle for some reason.

ya they are really pumping the state with foreigners especially since inslee said he'd increase the refugee count few months back. Only thing we can hope for is for congress to pass Trump's anti-sanctuary city EO.

yes and there is an attention seeking minority of retards that shed their cuntish renown upon the rest of us.

we don't appreciate it

Seattlefag here.
This city is cucked beyond belief. Once my lease is up in a year I plan on moving.
Where should I move, user?

As is open carry of firearms. You could literally walk around challenging unarmed nogs to duels and shoot them.

Portland

The Oregon coast.

>time for a serious talk about race in america
>bring up the fact that niggers are horrible city destroying murderers
>omg u raciss no further discussion needed

Yeah okay.

Can confirm. I work retail in Bellevue and they're always asking "any discount?"

Yeah I get it, you work at microsoft. And no, you can pay full price just like everyone else.

I feel ya.
Got a kik?

I want to make a living forging dueling foils and codpieces.

conversation? more like a monologue.

imagine a white man doing a revue titled "dear black people"

hell some whitey should do that and perform it in front of HWNDU cam or in times square. or on the mall in front of the nigger history museum.

>Fat black queer natural loose curvy feminist healer

Well she must be the Jesus Christ of social justice. Maybe she should be crucified.

That's a woman?
Just LOOK at her arms

There's actually a surprising number of Sup Forums posters from here,

I'm just here for the high-paying tech jobs.

Lol Renton fag. The only thing you guys produced was TurboDouche Jeff Seid. I workout at Fitness evo on 320th and its like 10% white and all my childhood neighborhoods are filled with Somalis or mexicans. Everytime Seattle preaches diversity, little guys like Federal Way or Seatac get all the brownies. Also, can seattle stop sending poor blacks here? thx.
>sorry if ranty, baked as shit rn

I live in Bellevue too, why the fuck does every Indian do this?

>niggers need help from whitey to reach glory

sounds right, although still impossible to makes those chimps royalty

>what are you going to do to help us

Typical niggers, issue comes up and someone else has to solve it.

Do they ever realize that they're begging white people to fix all of their problems?

Yes I fucking live here and am trapped behind enemy lines.....I wish there could be a rearangement of washing and Oregon everything west of the cascades in Oregon and Washington become a state and everything east of the cascades becomes another state. Everybody would be much happier.

I am so embarrassed to live in Washington

Are you fucking kidding me
Portland/Oregon seems worse than this place from what I can tell.

Sales Job in kent, Indians always want free shit or discounts, theyre bro tier though, I had cab driver pay me 30 dollars in coins one time.

we wuz kangz meme will never grow old.

Do you want to stay in WA? Old fag lived damn near everywhere in this state

Join the club, we're the Canada of the PNW

This. The only thing white about seattle is the high homeless population

Yeah, I'm not too far in Lakewood/Tacoma
But I'm in Seattle most of the week

I'm sorry user for deleting CHERNOBYL virus from Shiawase nuke plant and saving the citizens of Redmond Barrens. Now I see it was better to llet them nuke it.

I'm from eastern WA but in Seattle now. I love this state I honestly think it's perfect. Seattle has a gigantic amount of stone cold fags here though. I'm hoping to see if it changes at all so I can help MAGA

Crap that's five blocks from my house

>tfw Inslee is keeping Seattle a sanctuary city, despite being told the city will be defunded federally
>He then asks for more federal funding for something else retarded

>Tfw people don't understand the difference between legal and illegal immigrants

>Not all immigrants are criminals!!!!!!!!!
>If they are illegal they are breaking the law, so they are in fact criminals.

>seattle
>white as fuck

bulllllllllllllllllllllllllllshit.

there is a large population of asians here mainly vietnamese.

pic related
registration paper for the seattle college lists subcategories for asians.

t. seattlefag

that is one honkey ass black guy

Oh snap same here I'm by the bridge

I don't want to stay in Seattle due to the rampant degeneracy.
Is Portland less degenerate?

Texas not Austin though

>Shaun king is fucking a white male
*mic drop

I'm in Ballard too. The Owl stuff is super weird

Spokane is honorary northern Idaho

No Portland is bigger Cancer.

Do you want to stay in Washington?

I like the nature out here so staying would be preferred.
Ballardfag here too.
You guys wanna meet up at Hattie's sometime?

lived there for 5 years.
can confirm, not white as fuck. Maybe compared to Detroit or Chimpcongo but not compared to real white areas in the country

I lived around there back in 2004, if I'm remembering the year right. I liked it but, I was also a slight bit on the cuck side back then.

Still, I do kind of get the impression there has been some significant changes to Seattle since 2005-ish. Am I right?

Only if we are plotting to burn it down

Spokane Wenatchee or up by tonasket/omak then. Not over run by wetbacks in those areas and way more affordable Spokane is the second largest city in the state so if you need the urban shit for work.

T

Yep full SJW retardation now

Lived here my whole life. For a City with 500,000+ and 1 million+ surrounding area it is pretty white. Housing prices make sure of that.

this.
A "real conversation about race" never includes the reality of how nig culture is absolute garbage.

Where the fuck else are you gonna grab a drink in this place?
Thanks, will keep in mind.

They are going to ask the voters to for tax increase. knowing king county they are going to pass it. fuck this place.

“We have competing needs in this city,” he said in his answer about sanctuary cities. “We have other issues of poverty and racism that we need to deal with, so it’s a balancing act. But certainly as I said earlier or late last year, another funding proposal to the voters on homelessness is certainly something I would consider. But I think we need to acknowledge a 40 percent increase in the doubling of taxes. The city has been incredibly generous.”

- Mayor Ed Murray

Bellevuefag reporting in. It's p comfy where I'm at.

I'm like 5 mins from JBLM

I got more