Is metal redpilled?

Is metal redpilled?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UnRqqCBODXs
youtube.com/watch?v=K6_zsJ8KPP0
youtu.be/hLX757f-jZM
blabbermouth.net/news/tom-araya-daughter-defends-him-against-accusations-of-homophobia/
youtube.com/watch?v=_1lXdLus2WI
youtube.com/watch?v=WuIxl0vip6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=7oT9_1zEDEA
youtube.com/watch?v=Q78Teqr2T6E
youtube.com/watch?v=WwmHHR6t9kE
youtube.com/watch?v=VvYRYCIAKZo
youtube.com/watch?v=HbAJ5PxOYPA
youtube.com/watch?v=NjXzg0wrCvE
youtube.com/watch?v=INf4lBHN6bY
youtube.com/watch?v=caPf9WZ_Uy8
youtube.com/watch?v=JjU2616GuOA
youtube.com/watch?v=_Bgp3cvthms
youtube.com/watch?v=wESz0ILOPIA
youtube.com/watch?v=IhFzZDqMs3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=6Ogxy1hcT54
youtube.com/watch?v=YhIfzEhhw6M
youtube.com/watch?v=jr7Xc4NSaU4
youtube.com/watch?v=KKCpGUJwM_U
youtube.com/watch?v=2_86F29jGSo
youtube.com/watch?v=0LI6Iq0P8Sk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Most of my metal loving friends are very liberal so no

I'd say so. But I don't claim to understand the political views of inanimate construction materials.

Everyone I've met over the age of 14 who listens to metal is a manchild loner degenerate who is bottom of the barrel of human kind, literally bronies are higher quality humans than them in most cases

I like maybe 1 or 2 metal songs, and the standard Through the fire and the flames shit, but people who listen to A FUCKING ALBUM of that shit, there has to be something wrong with you, its not even good music, just good for the emotion that it causes which is anger, and it's not even the best music genre for being pissed off, rap and punk and other genres do it better without being so cringy

so no metal is for faggots, once I was on shrooms and my friend put on a metal song and I realised how fucking shitty that music is, its like baseline retarded weirdo normie shit.

That sucks. I like metal

Ok....

Fuck up hippie.

I eat meat and shoot guns and drive trucks and don't trust in the federal government to solve our problems.

According to Sup Forums standards no
Some songs as suitable proof
youtube.com/watch?v=UnRqqCBODXs
youtube.com/watch?v=K6_zsJ8KPP0

I don't like Nazis or controversy around the Holocaust but according to Sup Forums these songs actually make metal seem more bluepilled

dave is literally our guy

We chase misprinted lies
We face the path of time
And yet I fight
And yet I fight
This battle all alone
No one to cry to
No place to call home
Ooh
Ooh
Ooh
Ooh
My gift of self is raped
My privacy is raked
And yet I find
And yet I find
Repeating in my head
If I can't be my own
I'd feel better dead
Ooh
Ooh
Ooh
Ooh

metalheads are pretty mixed in terms of politics, but their is a growing amount of anti sjw sentiment since metalgate. hipsters once again saw something they thought would make them quirky and special, but instead of adopting the values of the subculture they decided to one up the subculture in their own values. faggots started running around calling them sexist and racist, recruiting metal "journalists" to shill for them, all the usual crap they pull to take control. luckily the metal subculture has a long established paranoia of outside influence, and bloggers larping a news anchors were already lower authorities than web zines and forums.

In your last post you sounded like a fucking hippie.

You don't mix fucking hallucinogenic drugs with heavy music. You mix coke with that shit.
No wonder you hate it.

Yes he is

>punk
>good
i bet you have blue or green hair too, you fucking fag

Yeah it seems metal doesn't pull to the left or right.
But it does feel redpilled to me.

This I can agree with

Butthurt fucking retard manchildren cancer.

>My gift of self is raped
>I'd feel better dead
pretty edgy dude

>Listening anything beyond Beethoven
Fucking degenerate

an intelligent response, from an intelligent abo

I listen to classic as well faggot

youtu.be/hLX757f-jZM

I think a big reason I hate it is that my friend when i was a kid learned to play guitar and would just mash his fucking guitar all day when we hung out becuase he was autistic, and would make me sit there and listen to him play "metal" and so the introduction I had to the genre was an autistic rich kid wailing on his 900 dollar guitar with his 17 foot pedals and 2000 dollar speaker system

I feel sorry for you now.
Sorry that had to happen user haha

>listening to anyone beyond J. S. Bach
Absolutely degenerate

Depends on the metal. If you listen to thrash then it originates and continues to be very libertarian. Fear Factory is super fucking redpilled chuggawuggacore.

Yeah fuck me up senpai

they weren't really metal but fuck yeah anyway. alice in chains were fucking amazing.

>Is [Entire Genre] redpilled?

What a stupid post

I grew up on fear factory and all that old shit.

>Tom later appeared to make a homophobic joke while replying to fans in the post's comments section. "Mike Pence turning fruits into vegetables'

blabbermouth.net/news/tom-araya-daughter-defends-him-against-accusations-of-homophobia/

Friendly reminder

I was a metalhead growing up.
I view metal the same way I do hip-hop.
It's all basically the same bullshit over and over.
Hip-hop says "muh money, muh women, muh flow"
Metal says "muh death, muh destruction, muh suffering darkness"
I'd respect either genre more if they branched out way more with their subject-matter. Right now, it's all boring try-hard bullshit.

>Metal says "muh death, muh destruction, muh suffering darkness"

Did you consider listening to something other than death or black metal

T. Faggot
Guess what band destroyed Hillary Clinton and the PMRC.
ProtipNice stereotyping you faggot. You never belonged and was just another trendster no better than your common tumblrite with colored hair boasting their custom gender.

I don't think you understand what metal is.
The two genres aren't comparable, anyway. Metal is more than just the lyrics. In fact, a lot of times, lyrics take a back seat. Hip Hop is all vocals and thus the lyrics are more important, while the music isn't so much.

There are quite a few albums where I can just sit there and listen to the entire drums, bass or guitar only. I respect Hip Hop but there is no depth to the music, even if some may argue there is to the lyrics.

There's a lot of nationalists in Black Metal

Acherontas is a greek band, most (or all?) of the members used to be together in a band called Stutthof (named after the concentration camp). ANTIFA like to hound Acherontas and other bands with known nationalists in them

>metal is one genre

You're retarded

kek wut?
I love stereotyping. Stereotyping is just noticing patterns in society. Noticing patterns is largely how we're still alive as a species, you dumbass.
Also, you're clearly projecting your own motivations, to fit in, onto me, you weak little homo.

>Metal says "muh death, muh destruction, muh suffering darkness"
t.black metal baby

>not blocking out the names

Dude, be careful.

I broke some dudes nose in mosh pit. That's red pilled enough for me.

youtube.com/watch?v=_1lXdLus2WI

kek God damn, so many raging metalfags
Did I sum your lame one-note genre up a little too well?

Your equivalency of stereotyping metal is that of a 60 year old man screaming "POKEE MANS ARE RUINING THE KIDS". You sound like you need to up your dosage of Midol.

I cropped out everything related to me, none of the people posting have any relation to me. It's all good bro

I used to when i was a teenager
as you get older it loses its shock-appeal

I'm sure some hip-hopfag has the same opinion. And I would care just as little about his.
The fact that you're all so pissed, tells me all I need to know.
It's a one-note genre, and you all kinda know it.

>Haha I was only pretending to be retarded

I don't mean just you, but the other people there.

youtube.com/watch?v=WuIxl0vip6Q

>but the other people there

They're replying to a globally visible post anyway man.

>pissed when I am shitposting
Already downed 20 ounces and my power level has yet to begin. You are still a soft limpwrist shitposting like so many others. How about that new Yeezy album?

and people like this turned me off of it a lot. they act like metal is the end all be all to music and that if you dont like it youre somehow beneath them

No not really. Pic related.

I thought I was being respectful.

Are you saying that hip hop puts an emphasis on the background music? It always seemed to me to be more than a means to an end.

Yeah, I'm an elitist and a dick, I know, but you shouldn't let people like me off put you from liking stuff.

>So pissed that you have to build a straw man to burn
kek good stuff

no music genre is redpilled, since it is a diverse canon that generally doesn't preach political beliefs

>are men redpilled?
That's how generic and stupid that question is.
Saged.

It was never an argument you retard. Don't act like you are testifying in front of congress when you are just drooling on your pictures colored outside the lines.

>tfw noisefag who just started watching initial D

This is eerie

Was that supposed to be funny?

No it was a factual statement.

sadly most people that listen to 'metal' don't know what the fuck genre they're listening to and can't tell one from the next.

and chances are they think metallica is metal.

i'm not holier than thou but if you're gonna listen to metal, you need to actually take the time to listen to good bands that you won't hear on the radio or tv.

well that goes for most genre's of any music, pop shit a shit.

>listening to metal for the lyrics
>implying vocals are not just another instrument

anyway like i said, most of the shit most people listen to is just hard rock with various influences from other genre's, or shitty metalcore, or melodic hardcore.

Oh, OK, you're the only retard I see.

>this entire post
just fuck off back to Sup Forums already

>says sjws generalize
>something some Sup Forums fags don't like
>ALL OF THEM ARE FUCKING LOOSER DEGENERATE
>is to dumb to realize he mirrors the left he claims to hate
>really makes you think
>huh

Upvote

Metal is as polarized as punk is, but more subtle. Usually things like heavy/thrash/power/glam have a more right-wing crowd, and then your crap, lo-fi black/death/etc have a more liberal audience.

Generally the more violent the lyrics, the (ironically) more left the listeners are. I think it has to do with the fact that the more violent genres are anti-christian, and Christianity seems to be the only religion the lefties hate.

>it's a one-note genre

Oh come on now. I don't care about people's personal tastes or whatever but if you don't think metal is home to some of the most instrumentally technical music around you are basically retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=7oT9_1zEDEA

Is Babymetal redpilled?

i can't stomach Sup Forums desu famalam

i'm not hivemind enough to fit in. and last time i went there nobody was talking about metal anyway.

Sup Forums has no idea what they were talking about

I asked for more stuff like Nightbringer and they couldn't get anything vaguely similar

>if you don't think metal is home to some of the most instrumentally technical music around you are basically retarded.
>posts death metal

it's like you've never heard good tech death.

Fine have some blackened death metal

youtube.com/watch?v=Q78Teqr2T6E

Or some black metal

youtube.com/watch?v=WwmHHR6t9kE

If tech death is not "technical enough" for you though I have no idea what the fuck you actually want

Post that one song that was for a video game. Went very hard though.

youtube.com/watch?v=VvYRYCIAKZo

Have you?

Hair metal is essentially identical to your description of hip-hop.

I don't know what you think metal is, but you've clearly got the wrong definition.

sure. quo vadis - defiant imagination

>inb4 leaf metal

>Hair metal

Crue, Dokken, Twisted Sister, and WASP are the better hair metal bands IMO.

Metal is for cringy socially awkward teens.

Pat the bunny was good in highschool, and has a few good songs. But like most folk punk, it's repetitive and pushes for far left ideals.

>dissection

good taste mate

Likely just aftereffect of the popularity of rock. Rock was popularized, funded and distributed to Soviet satellites via the CIA to erode communism's cultural hold on its youth.

I like virtuoso metal, it may not be redplilled but at least it ins't bluepilled radio crap

youtube.com/watch?v=HbAJ5PxOYPA

A lot of bands are red pilled, but also many aren't.
Liberal cucks listen to red pilled metal to fit in even though the band would hate their worldview.

Every genre has cucks.

What do you guys think of m8l8th?

Only tr00 metal is red pilled. That and classical music are the only real redpilled genres

literally who?

You guys are gonna get a kick out of this.

Russian NSBM

youtube.com/watch?v=NjXzg0wrCvE

God-tier:
>Heavy/NWOBHM
>Thrash
>Black
>Doom
Solid-tier:
>US Power
>80s German Power
>Speed
>Death/Doom
>Sludge
>Old School Death Metal
Mid-tier
>Folk/Viking/Pagan
>Gothic
>Grindcore
>Heavy Glam
>Medieval Folk
>Neoclassical
>Progressive
>Stoner
Low-tier:
>Drone Doom
>Flower
>Funeral Doom
>Groove
>Industrial
>Melodeath
>Symphonic
>Tech Death
Bottom-tier:
>Metalcore
>Brutal Death
>"Alternative" Metal
False-tier:
>Nu
>Djent

Pic related: 1.6 million Russian Metalheads descend upon the Tushino Airfield to listen to Metallica, AC/DC, Pantera, The Black Crowes, E.S.T. and Queensryche

The only redpilled music is the sophisticated and highly intellectual compositions of the Germans, most prominently Richard Wagner. Everything else is for RETARDED APES ONLY.

>People who wear metal shirts...

>black metal
>liberal
>being this retarded

Actually kill urself, subhuman filth

NS Black Metal for the discriminating ear:

Spear of Longinus:
youtube.com/watch?v=INf4lBHN6bY
youtube.com/watch?v=caPf9WZ_Uy8
youtube.com/watch?v=JjU2616GuOA
youtube.com/watch?v=_Bgp3cvthms
youtube.com/watch?v=wESz0ILOPIA

Genocide (Chile):
youtube.com/watch?v=IhFzZDqMs3Y

Fanisk:
youtube.com/watch?v=6Ogxy1hcT54
youtube.com/watch?v=YhIfzEhhw6M

Der Stürmer
youtube.com/watch?v=jr7Xc4NSaU4
youtube.com/watch?v=KKCpGUJwM_U

Campo de Mayo:
youtube.com/watch?v=2_86F29jGSo
youtube.com/watch?v=0LI6Iq0P8Sk

Metal does have a history of being anti-Christian. But it does not seem inherently degenerate; at least over other modern music. But it also is in the general genre where you have band members wearing makeup and dresses.
It seems sort of libertarian in essence, which is liberal, but a relativly decent liberal ideology at least.

>low tier
>tech death

RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Black and Doom in God-tier
>Death and Doom (again) in Solid-tier
>Sludge any higher than shit-tier
>Funk Metal (god-tier) not even listed

So many other issues, but I don't feel like calling them out. Your list sucks.

I prefer silence.