For the next 30 seconds I want you to disregard all political affiliation and ponder this information

For the next 30 seconds I want you to disregard all political affiliation and ponder this information.

In December, the head of the Russian FSB cyber unit was in a meeting, when men came in, put a black bag over his head, and dragged him out. He hasn't been seen since. And now he's been charged with treason, presumably for giving information to the US. He'll face a secret military tribunal and nobody will ever know what happens to him.

Before you re-activate your partisan brain, consider for a moment that Exxon, under Rex Tillerson, brokered a deal with Russia for 60 million acres of land to pump oil out of. But all those oil proceeds wentthrough a Gazprom pipeline that was heavily taxed by teh Ukranians.

After Putin invaded Ukraine to secure the pipeline route by taking land from a sovereign nation to avoid paying those taxes, we sanctioned them, and they could only pump from approximately 3. Rex Tillerson is soon to be our secretary of state. And as of today, there's information circulating that America will likely remove all sanctions against Russia in the coming days or weeks.

You realize that Putin will make half a trillion dollars from that much untapped oil, right? All pumped tax-free through pipelines that pass through Crimea, now owned by Russia?

You realize that Putin may have subverted our government just to become the richest man on the planet, right?

You realize that placing Trump in the Presidency may never have been the actual objective, which was probably to put a man in place who would give Rex Tillerson power and influence, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ML_7gDxK33Y
youtu.be/cLen4VR5UcI
youtu.be/Fa5OIntnfMA
sltrib.com/home/4871013-155/analysis-republicans-in-congress-dont-want
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/18/leak-rex-tillerson-director-bahamas-based-us-russian-oil-company
nytimes.com/2016/12/12/world/europe/rex-tillersons-company-exxon-has-billions-at-stake-over-russia-sanctions.html
politico.com/magazine/story/2016/12/rex-tillerson-exxon-putin-russia-ties-friend-214515
theguardian.com/environment/earth-insight/2014/mar/06/ukraine-crisis-great-power-oil-gas-rivals-pipelines
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/01/25/top-manager-russian-cybersecurity-firm-arrested/97029796/
nbcnews.com/news/world/trump-open-lifting-russia-sanctions-not-committed-one-china-policy-n706881
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And check this: The State Department has undergone a massive purge. People who have been there since the 70s have been fired. This will be Tillerson's workplace.

Guys, what is really going on?

Putin has experience using billionaires as leverage in prying apart self-destructing superpowers, from his KGB days. And the USA of 2017 fits that description to a tee.

Rex Tillerson is now the real man in charge, doing the real deals now. Trump is just a figurehead tweeting about torture and crowd size, insulting mexico for the lulz, and photoshopping his hands so they look bigger in AP photographs.

After reading through the Steele paper, and seeing that the only real criticism of it (at least from media) has been that it seems too good to be true, I'm definitely inclined to believe that the CIA and FBI aren't feigning concern in the name of party politics (especially since they very rarely see eye-to-eye on anything).

It's also suspicious that Trump hasn't made any move to stop sucking up to Russia despite the fact that his entire intelligence network is telling him that the FSB played him like a fiddle, and were responsible for sabotaging the American election. Instead, he's just flipped into indignant denial mode and still aggressively pursues a close economic relationship with a nation who is directly opposed to the USA in multiple proxy wars.

America has had its lunch money stolen by the yard bully and now he's dangling it in front of us all saying he didn't do shit, and the average Trump follower just doesn't care. No matter how damning the evidence, if the news isn't pro Trump then it's fake news. The blatant disregard for Truth in the face of infiltration by our most dangerous geopolitical threat is truly staggering. They would have Hillary executed for using a private email server, but would let Trump, Tillerson, and the Russian government get away with a massive scheme like this and smile about it.

Diminishing what is happening is not going to solve anything. Are you honestly telling me that you don't see a conflict of interest here that potentially seriously endangers our National Security? Because it looks liek the Cold War just ended, and we didn't win. The Tzar's job is done here, now he can just sit back and watch go at each other. My friends from other countries actually feel horribly for us, and secretly fear that America will tear itself apart in the next 4 years.

So the question is, what are you prepared to do? Aggressively support the Congressional Hearings, tell your Senators and Representatives that you want those tax returns subpoenaed, and demand the objective Truth, whatever it may be, for the safety and security of America?

Or convince yourself this is still about the election, just say "Hillary lost", and let it slide? Because if we do that, there may be no coming back from it. And I don't think anyone wants that.

But if that's what everyone really wants, I mean hey, I guess we had an awesome run...

>end result Trump is president
...so what?

>here i want you to disregard political affiliation while i try to convince you your political affiliation is incorrect, and mine is correct
>it's ok when we conspire, but not you

>>end result Trump is president
>...so what?
If that's all you care about, you are a traitor to the flag.

Or a Russian posing as an American by proxy.

>>here i want you to disregard political affiliation while i try to convince you your political affiliation is incorrect, and mine is correct
This is not about politics, but infiltration.

If you can't see that, you're either a collaborator, or just plain stupid.

>>it's ok when we conspire, but not you
Investigation by Congress isn't conspiracy.

It's justice.

>Investigation by Congress isn't conspiracy.
>It's justice.
>our conspiracy is okay, but not yours

>>Investigation by Congress isn't conspiracy.
>>It's justice.
>>our conspiracy is okay, but not yours
Are you really so retarded you don't know the difference between Congressional hearings and a conspiracy?

But I'm glad you finally admitted trump did, in fact, conspire to subvert justice.

>head of the Russian FSB cyber unit was in a meeting

Nope.

Stop shilling your shit here, losers.

>our congressional hearings are true and justice
>yours are conspiracies, stop that goy

Cry more CIA, your tactics won't work.

>>head of the Russian FSB cyber unit was in a meeting
>Nope.
>Stop shilling your shit here, losers.

Yep:

youtu.be/ML_7gDxK33Y

youtu.be/cLen4VR5UcI

> (You)
>>our congressional hearings are true and justice
>>yours are conspiracies, stop that goy

Congress is overwhelmingly Republican.

-> not a conspiracy, justice.

>Cry more CIA, your tactics won't work.
Paranoid much?

Be careful, prodromal Schizophrenia is a bitch.

>disregard all political affiliation and ponder this information.
Do you also want me to disregard all known agendas and biases? Because this Russian spy shit is right up the alley of the establishment to try and legitimize Trump, and to prevent him from being closer to Russia (because Russia stands in the way of globalism).

Fuck off kike.

>and legitimize Trump
DELEGITIMIZE**

>Do you also want me to disregard all known agendas and biases? Because this Russian spy shit is right up the alley of the establishment to try and legitimize Trump, and to prevent him from being closer to Russia (because Russia stands in the way of globalism).
Not if it's true.

And by the way, America and Russia ARE globalism defined, you stupid nigger.

>Fuck off kike.
Eat a bag of dicks, fascist.

>CREW

Holy fuck they got English majors to be the next gen of CTR

Oooooh so you have my IP address now, so what are you gonna do to stop me from calling out your lies?

You know that Sup Forums is a hub for radicals, you know that you've been peddling this Putin lie for months, now you've got to up your game huh? Can't just be content with misleading the masses, you've got to come after us on Sup Forums? You're out of your league, the only thing that allows your organization to continue was the fact Trump won, if he had lost the election, many were content with rebellion/civil war. You morons over in Washington have no idea (or perhaps you do) of the reality that your propaganda is creating. You will die in a civil war, you and 300 million other Americans, you cannot recover from that. So take this election for what it is: people wanting change and don't force us to do more radical action. Stay out of our way, stay out of Trumps way, stay out of Sup Forums, we can smell you a mile away nigger.

> (You)
>Oooooh so you have my IP address now, so what are you gonna do to stop me from calling out your lies?
I'm merely going to suggest that your mental illness may be leading you to believe lies instead of objective reality.

>You know that Sup Forums is a hub for radicals, you know that you've been peddling this Putin lie for months, now you've got to up your game huh? Can't just be content with misleading the masses, you've got to come after us on Sup Forums? You're out of your league, the only thing that allows your organization to continue was the fact Trump won, if he had lost the election, many were content with rebellion/civil war. You morons over in Washington have no idea (or perhaps you do) of the reality that your propaganda is creating. You will die in a civil war, you and 300 million other Americans, you cannot recover from that. So take this election for what it is: people wanting change and don't force us to do more radical action. Stay out of our way, stay out of Trumps way, stay out of Sup Forums, we can smell you a mile away nigger.
You're out of your league, son.

Trust.

And if you don't wake up pretty soon, you better invest in Rosetta Stone: Russian edition.

>Oooooh so you have my IP address now
Actually I just Remote Viewed you.

>what are you gonna do to stop me from calling out your lies?
Have Community Services Board come in and stop you from preaching hate to all the people in your household?

Holy shit, this thread is so full of Olgino faggots on suicide watch.
Nice job, OP!

#Gay #Volodin #Literally #Sucks #Cocks

>You will die in a civil war,
Lulz.

youtu.be/Fa5OIntnfMA

Trump is a communist agent that will establish the USSR. I fail to see how this is a problem.

Like I said the last time this thread was made, Idgaf.

Putin and Trump aren't fucking saints they obviousely want as much power as they can possibly have for personal/selfish/megalomaniac whatever reasons just like all other autocratic leaders throughout history.

But I would much much much rather the world be ruled by a Putin/Trump hegemony with their preferred vassals in Europe than have the current Merkel/Renzi/Sarkozy/Trudeau traitor to western civilization/pro migration/pro islamisization/pro general faggotry regime that currently dictates the direction of society.

So let me get this straight

In your super evil genius fantasy he wasnt going to do this if Trump werent elected?

Putin pls go

>Congress is overwhelmingly Republican.
what are cuckservatives?
sltrib.com/home/4871013-155/analysis-republicans-in-congress-dont-want

>Holy shit, this thread is so full of Olgino faggots on suicide watch.
>Nice job, OP!
>#Gay #Volodin #Literally #Sucks #Cocks

In case you missed it, Putin:
- Literally says that the whole pension fund savings from 2014-2015 are 'frozen' for state needs, all while Ramzan Kadyrov, the head of Chechnya, builds yet another golden fountain in the center of Grozny
- In case you don't know, Ramzan Kadyrov is the person who literally bragged on a camera that the he beheaded his first Russian at the age of 16
- Boris and Arkady Rotenbergs, jews, Putin's childhood friends, have almost exclusive state contracts and even special taxation systems that flow the money right into their pockets.
- The vast majority of people in internal affairs, such as Police system, are mudshits from Dagestan and Chechnya. Whenever some mudshit 'accidentally' kills some Russian youth, the family of said youth is basically told to fuck off if they don't want to all end up the same way.

So, yeah.
>Muh white race saviour Putin hurr durr guys XD

#Gay #Volodin

>Posts an subjective article about Trump
>Provides no sources
>Is shill

Oh man, you're certainly not from around here you dumb nigger.

So first off, the way you write suggests that you're either from Reddit trying to desperately "reform" Sup Forums or you're the US government.

Second clue is the subject topic, which centers around your perpetual propaganda against president Putin. None of us believed MSNBC, none of us believe CNN, none of us believe Fox, so why would you think that we would believe your little doomsday fairy tale?

Look CIA, you're playing 50d chess with weaponized autists who single handedly ruined a crooks chances of becoming President while simultaneously catapulting a wild card to President status. You're fucking done, all of you should be fired since you can't even compete with autists at your own game.

Last reason I know you must be a gov official is how upset you are and you're lack of ironic meme-tier/trolly comments

>Like I said the last time this thread was made, Idgaf.
Go drink syrup until your diabetic, Leaf.

Your opinion on American affairs is irrelevant, just like your cunting country.

>Putin and Trump aren't fucking saints they obviousely want as much power as they can possibly have for personal/selfish/megalomaniac whatever reasons just like all other autocratic leaders throughout history.
America isn't autocratic, and Trump and Putin are gonna learn that after the Congressional Intelligence hearings put Trump in prison for life for treason. We know he's a coke addict and a whoremonger, we know he really did rape that 13 year old, and we have the piss videos.

>But I would much much much rather the world be ruled by a Putin/Trump hegemony with their preferred vassals in Europe than have the current Merkel/Renzi/Sarkozy/Trudeau traitor to western civilization/pro migration/pro islamisization/pro general faggotry regime that currently dictates the direction of society.
We don't care.

>Yet another Olgino 15-rouble shit, yet again trying to imply that Sup Forums, which has always been a libertarian-atheist board, is somehow his playground with his rules

No Ivan, Sup Forums is not your retarded 2ch, get the fuck out of here, no 15 roubles for you today :^)

#Gay #Volodin

>, there's information circulating that America will likely remove all sanctions against Russia in the coming days or weeks.

Trump said its "way too early to be talking about the sanctions"

stop lying niggerfaggot, you just discredit yourself

>>Provides no sources

OK how about these?

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/18/leak-rex-tillerson-director-bahamas-based-us-russian-oil-company

nytimes.com/2016/12/12/world/europe/rex-tillersons-company-exxon-has-billions-at-stake-over-russia-sanctions.html

politico.com/magazine/story/2016/12/rex-tillerson-exxon-putin-russia-ties-friend-214515

theguardian.com/environment/earth-insight/2014/mar/06/ukraine-crisis-great-power-oil-gas-rivals-pipelines

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/01/25/top-manager-russian-cybersecurity-firm-arrested/97029796/

For starters.

> IT IS THE RUSSIANS

fuck off buttblasted liberal

Still to subjective to be not shill

> mainstream liberal media
> trusting kikes to give you decent information

fuck off kike shill

>m-mister curator! I'm losing the argument, can I please go with the usual fallacies this time without losing my 15 roubles?

Try something new, Ivan :^)

#Gay #Volodin

>Oh man, you're certainly not from around here you dumb nigger.
Not an argument.

Future stupidity will be considered by me to be a concession of defeat.

>So first off, the way you write suggests that you're either from Reddit trying to desperately "reform" Sup Forums or you're the US government.
I'll never tell.

>Second clue is the subject topic, which centers around your perpetual propaganda against president Putin. None of us believed MSNBC, none of us believe CNN, none of us believe Fox, so why would you think that we would believe your little doomsday fairy tale?
The truth is out now, Olgino.

youtu.be/ML_7gDxK33Y

youtu.be/cLen4VR5UcI

>Look CIA, you're playing 50d chess with weaponized autists who single handedly ruined a crooks chances of becoming President while simultaneously catapulting a wild card to President status. You're fucking done, all of you should be fired since you can't even compete with autists at your own game.

Ask Kennedy how well CIA plays chess.

Oh wait..

>Last reason I know you must be a gov official is how upset you are and you're lack of ironic meme-tier/trolly comments

Do my jimmies look rustled?

Wishful thinking, Ivan.

#Wolverines

>>the guardian

>>politico

>>usatoday

Oh man, those quality "news" organization *whew* can't compete with that. Certainly not CIA look at these "news" articles dumb goys!

You type like someone who spends all their time with old white men in suits.

>Trump said its "way too early to be talking about the sanctions"
>stop lying niggerfaggot, you just discredit yourself

nbcnews.com/news/world/trump-open-lifting-russia-sanctions-not-committed-one-china-policy-n706881

Putin and Trump want war with China to solidify their Gazprom/Rozneft/Exxon scam.

Dude, in case you still didn't realized, these guys reply to you to make a living. Most of them can't even find a job at McDonalds, so instead they try their best to make sure sactions from motherland are lifted, getting 15 roubles every step. Google Olgino / Savushkino - this shit gets way more money from the state budget than medicine and education - literally.

They are taught to keep the fallacy cycle rolling, because that's the only thing they can do. It has always been this way here, just look at the whole bullshit with the plane that those Donbass faggots downed.

>> mainstream liberal media
>> trusting kikes to give you decent information
>fuck off kike shill

CSB will be visiting you soon, fascist.

Your kids have no business being in your household with all that racism.

Idk wtf your on about lad but your pic did make me feel better
Still tho kys senpai

>You type like someone who spends all their time with old white men in suits.

Or young white men in Kevlar.

You're the one who's upset, look at how meticulously you've tried to "respond" to me calling you out. If you weren't a complete dumbass, you would've just ignored my post, flagger my IP as someone for further investigation and sent a report to your superiors but no- you've got to be the little hero who deflects "criticism". You're fucking stupid, probably *shaking* at the fact that no one buys this CIA created bullshit anymore. Holy fuck you're so stupid, you should literally be fired

>Dude, in case you still didn't realized, these guys reply to you to make a living. Most of them can't even find a job at McDonalds, so instead they try their best to make sure sactions from motherland are lifted, getting 15 roubles every step. Google Olgino / Savushkino - this shit gets way more money from the state budget than medicine and education - literally.

I know. They need to fund their Krokodil habit somehow, don't they? Lulz.

>They are taught to keep the fallacy cycle rolling, because that's the only thing they can do. It has always been this way here, just look at the whole bullshit with the plane that those Donbass faggots downed.

Yeah, we have eyes on the launcher that was used that was just rolled out of Ukraine, too. Mattis will bring that up in the hearings as a pretext to invade Crimea after Steele testifies and Trump is impeached.

All they had to do was release the Truth, but nooooo...

so.

kaboom.

CSB?

You know the problem with 4/pol/ is shitposters like you coming here 6 months prior to the election and now it's only garbage threads. Go back to leftypol or some shitty socialist reddit to meme about communism, atheism and other teenage angst.

>You're the one who's upset, look at how meticulously you've tried to "respond" to me calling you out. If you weren't a complete dumbass, you would've just ignored my post, flagger my IP as someone for further investigation and sent a report to your superiors but no- you've got to be the little hero who deflects "criticism". You're fucking stupid, probably *shaking* at the fact that no one buys this CIA created bullshit anymore. Holy fuck you're so stupid, you should literally be fired
You can't critizice me, son. You don't know who I am.

But I know something about youuuu...

the fact that this post isnt blocked by CIA probably shows youre wrong

>You know the problem with 4/pol/ is shitposters like you coming here 6 months prior to the election and now it's only garbage threads. Go back to leftypol or some shitty socialist reddit to meme about communism, atheism and other teenage angst.

>the fact that this post isnt blocked by CIA probably shows youre wrong
Keep telling yourself that brighteyes.

WE PRESIDENT NAO

Hahaha so you are CIA then after all, either that or some super autistic liberal to be pulling out pictures such as that.

If you send me money I might work for you guys, I don't merely have to work at humiliating your organization in my free time.

without any political affiliation in mind I can't judge how Putin is "bad" so I don't give a shit about MUH COMMIES

russians are bad

are russians bigger hackers?

Even assuming everything you say is true, on Russia's end, isn't this business as usual for them?

There's a missing point, and that's exactly what Russia supposedly did to put Trump into office that would be corrupt.

Without that, it's no different than the house of Saud shoveling barrelfulls of money into the Clinton foundation in exchange for favors.

i wish the type of people that were drawn into larping on Sup Forums were also the type of people that are self aware enough to realise that if you pretend youre in a higher position than someone on an anonymous imageboard no one will give a shit.

>Hahaha so you are CIA then after all, either that or some super autistic liberal to be pulling out pictures such as that.
>If you send me money I might work for you guys, I don't merely have to work at humiliating your organization in my free time
Dream on Ivan, you're not qualified.

Fuck off, Pizzagate has more credibility than your fucking "Trump is a Putin plant" theory

>You realize that Putin may have subverted our government just to become the richest man on the planet, right?
not even close, not by a long shiot

>stale pasta
come on, come up with better shit CREW

>implying trump isnt removing everyone's reliance on middle eastern oil and gas

there is more at play than just this patchwork fantasy of tillerson and putin making money

>We don't care.
Apparently you do. Thats why Trump won.

>are russians bigger hackers?
Russians are faggots.

Pfishing? Please...

You faggots funded Al Qaeda in Syria, you have a plan to erase all borders and create a globalist state no one ever voted for. I dont care if Putin, the boogeyman anyone knows you are using to try to hurt your bully Trump, is raping your mother right this second. In fact, I encourage it!

>Putin is an ambitious man
>Putin would prefer an American candidate he could get along with

Wow my mind is blown, you're such an intellectual. A real deep thinker. You've cracked it, the biggest conspiracy the world has ever known.

We have a true capitalist as the leader of the free world, and cheaper oil price to boot with less reliance on the middle east.

So terrible.

It's just awful.

Really.

>Even assuming everything you say is true, on Russia's end, isn't this business as usual for them?
Yes it is, but not for us, and it won't be allowed to stand. Russia thinks they've created a more stable environment for them, when in fact they've brought us both closer to nuclear war than ever before.

Lemme ask you this: you think the DoD actually listens to Trump? Lulz. :) He's a retard. They are already trolling him on Twitter (pic related). And Mattis, Graham, and McCain are scrapping for a fight because of the election interference, a fight they will get after the hearings.

Best thing FSB could do would be to release the Kompromat to speed up the process, put in Pence, and stabilize things.

>There's a missing point, and that's exactly what Russia supposedly did to put Trump into office that would be corrupt.
youtu.be/cLen4VR5UcI

>Without that, it's no different than the house of Saud shoveling barrelfulls of money into the Clinton foundation in exchange for favors.
Oh, Spearpfishing, grooming Tillerson, annexing Ukraine to avoid Gazprom pipeline tax, trading sweetheart Rozneft deals for sanctions lifting... the list is long and distinguished.

Kinda like my magnificent cock.

>A jew calling other people collaborators

Hahahaha, so now what's your big plan? You had a little fun posting, someone calls you out so you start copy catting some Sup Forums lingo to fit in? Now I'm Ivan huh? Dude, I'm just an engineer who wanted to work for the NSA but got denied because Obama was laying off workers. You could've had me working for you but instead now you have an engineer who knows basically everything about how your little schemes work, working against you in his free time. It's your own fault for having incompetent leaders, not mine for being smarter than you and calling you out. I can't help that the NSA would pay me more than the government pays you.

Faggot, post your own content instead of linking off to tl;dw videos. If you have anything worth saying, you can say it yourself.

>>You realize that Putin may have subverted our government just to become the richest man on the planet, right?
>not even close, not by a long shiot
Do you even add?

This deal would make Putin exceed Rothschild's net worth. Most of Putin's money is in shell companies, kinda like the unaccounted-for billions on Trump's tax returns that are about to get subpoenaed.

Derp.

you -----------------------------------> reddit

yes you go now

>You faggots funded Al Qaeda in Syria, you have a plan to erase all borders and create a globalist state no one ever voted for. I dont care if Putin, the boogeyman anyone knows you are using to try to hurt your bully Trump, is raping your mother right this second. In fact, I encourage it!
Take your Seroquel before we Remote View you into a panic attack. You're delusional again.

>Wow my mind is blown, you're such an intellectual. A real deep thinker. You've cracked it, the biggest conspiracy the world has ever known.
>We have a true capitalist as the leader of the free world, and cheaper oil price to boot with less reliance on the middle east.
>So terrible.
>It's just awful.
>Really.
Hello RNC.

You're fucked. We know what's up now.

By the way, you need to get him off the coke, he's about to get subpoenaed. How's it gonna look when he tests positive for narcotics?

hah i see the propoganda hacking. haha. right. you hackings but my hackings.

>You could've had me working for you but instead now you have an engineer who knows basically everything about how your little schemes work, working against you in his free time.
No one cares.

If you'd have passed your fucking BI, maybe you;d have had a chance, 1337 haxxor... baka.

>you hackings but my hackings.

i think they want a big war in american like they have in russia. you gotta think what they want what their endgame is percieved by them. idiots. they are, cause imagine being in russia. with the shit yo8u heard. IMAGINE. now our there. now fix it? you cant? fuck all this stupid shit. i hear.

>>tests positive for narcotics

How could you possibly know that? *chuckles* must be idk the Central Intelligence Agency.

You're literally attempting to crack bad jokes about JFK assasination and you just look pathetic now. You're literally flailing whilst autistically screeching like a banshee.

>i think they want a big war in american like they have in russia. you gotta think what they want what their endgame is percieved by them. idiots. they are, cause imagine being in russia. with the shit yo8u heard. IMAGINE. now our there. now fix it? you cant? fuck all this stupid shit. i hear.
You have one week to release the Kompromat and divulge everything to US IC. Your little trick with Mikhailov and Stoyanov was a YUGE tell.

oopsie.

I*sequestration crisis* - fucking moron.

It's cool how ever will I survive on my 100k salary?

Can anyone really describe why releasing his tax returns is even required? Noone requires you to release yours when you get a job.

Fuck off faggot

WW3 in 2018
>WW3 in 2018
WW3 in 2018
>WW3 in 2018
WW3 in 2018
>WW3 in 2018
WW3 in 2018
>WW3 in 2018
WW3 in 2018
>WW3 in 2018
WW3 in 2018
>WW3 in 2018
WW3 in 2018
>WW3 in 2018

>It's cool how ever will I survive on my 100k salary?
You're gonna need it for the mental health treatment that kept you out.

(Sequestration my ass.)

fu figure it out for yourself

>Can anyone really describe why releasing his tax returns is even required? Noone requires you to release yours when you get a job.
Because we know he has hundreds of millions of dollars in unaccounted-for monies that come from corrupt sources.

We. Know.

Now, he can either release them, or they can be subpoenaed by congress. You pick.

Sadly, that most likely is going to happen some time most likely in the autumn/winter of that year.

i know it will
>i witnessed it first hand
>i was in high school at the time

Who's going to make me go to a mental health center? You and what army?

Dude, like I said originally, if you weren't the worst propaganda writer I've ever seen, just stop responding. Every time you respond, your ass gapes a little wider. We can almost see China through your sphincter by this point Mr. Smith.

>just to become the richest man on the planet
He has a little private business. Around 150mln workers, private security, lots of resources he can sell.
He doesn't need to be any richer. What he now needs is a stable Russia. And he works towards that goal.
Get out of the way, or you will be used for your worth and then tossed out.

Who cares?