What does Sup Forums think of Filipinos? Nigger-tier? Good tier? I've heard some call us the Mexicans of Asia

What does Sup Forums think of Filipinos? Nigger-tier? Good tier? I've heard some call us the Mexicans of Asia

Other urls found in this thread:

abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread795322/pg1
bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/secretgoldtreaty/trilat_appendix1.htm
2700chess.com/
youtu.be/BadFRN106CY?t=1m56s
youtube.com/watch?v=iQPYFg2Uv1g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're the niggers of Southeast Asia, not the Mexicans.

You're the only east asians on this site that can handle banter, why is that?

I like your president.

How the fuck is there so many of you from just some small islands?
As far as immigrants go, I don't have much problem with you guys, at least you work. Also seem to want to mingle with Canadians, not just form some enclave. So that puts you above Somalis, Arabs/Lebs, Chinese. Probably on par with the Poos.

Back in high school a Filipino girl gave me a handjob and I had a rash on my dick for about a week.

Depends where you are. The filipinos where I'm from are like any other asian but when I visited California the filipinos there are annoying.

Now you need to give some Filipino girl a rash as revenge.

Filipinos can be based. The combover fade haircut having, meme spouting, trend hopping fags in the U.S. need to die though

Nah, We don't have Welfare.
And Niggers are like "Working a Whiteman thing", It's complete nonsense, and I've never heard someone calling a person who who graduated college a loser, but have in the USA, Niggers(Not a Blackman) are trash.

>I've heard some call us the Mexicans of Asia
That's because the spainards literally dumped the most violent natives of Mexico in pinoyland.

They first dumped them in La Patagonia but they walked all the way back from Argentina to their lands.

pilapinas ka Maayo!

I've never had any problems with them. They always seem to have jobs and go to church a lot so they aren't that degenerate. They generally always speak english where I live.

>They first dumped them in La Patagonia but they walked all the way back from Argentina to their lands.
Source?

if they eat dogs - points deducted

but i saw an international poll that the Philippines is the number 2 in the world that love America

That's rare now, and probably because of the owner of the dog.

Blame the owner for selling it for money, but like I said, That rarely happens in areas I wander around in.

You flips are seriously ugly, stupid and very dense along with being totally dishonest and untrustworthy. We should have let Japan just butcher the lot of you.

i was just asking
i wasnt sure, thats good to no
USA-Philippines friends now

They do speak english. They do go to church. They just have this superiority complex and only associate with other filipinos. And im half filipino. Also filipinos always have this nonsense pride in their race. For what? None of them accomplished anything historically notable.

And their stupid obsession with shitty tokyo drift cars, putting 2 foot spoilers on a fucking civic.

I dont like to associate with anything filipino. Glad i look totally white

Your president is based but some of the pinoys I've met are fucking retarded niggers

>putting 2 foot spoilers on a fucking civic.
How else are you going to go fast homes?

spanish native rape babies

Look up the history of the Macabebes.

I kinda like Filipino Americans tbqh. The flip girls in high school and college were easy. Being Mexican American, they loved that. Filipinas love Mexican Americans for some reason. t. light skinned America of Mexican decent..

It's because Filipinos literally have nothing to be proud of. They've literally accomplished nothing. So their only pride is in stupid shit like Bruno Mars or Miss Universe winners. Furthermore their country is complete shit and their people are niggers.

Here's the thing. Filipinos know all that and acknowledge it 100%. That's why they never get offended and can handle the bantz, because they already know they're complete shit so they have absolutely no ego and no reason to fight back. Because all of it is true.

Back in the 1960s my grandparents told me you called yourselves brown Americans lmao

51st state when kabayan

This, calling you Mexicans is too nice. I hate your ugly wide Australoid Flip nose, kill yourself.

>They just have this superiority complex and only associate with other filipinos. And im half filipino. Also filipinos always have this nonsense pride in their race. For what?
Retarded media pushing nationalism for whatever reason. No noteworthy athletes besides a couple of boxers, very few noteworthy scientific/academic achievements, the economy is in the shitter, drugs & crime everywhere.
The country is literally only winning pageants nobody cares about.

They have nothing to be proud of, but cling to every single trivial thing that isn't as mediocre or sub-par as they are.

You guys are pretty good desu, friendly and industrious, good citizens but your women are nigger-tier ugly.

You're essentially known as sea Mexicans. This is nothing to be proud of.

Not here. They love hapas and white guys in san diego

Will do.

Yeah this guy gets it. My flip side of the family are so shallow too. The aunties and uncles literally favored me as a child and treated the others like shit cause i had lighter skin. Its sad

How about
Tagalog Vs Visaya

>Tagalog flips
>Superior complex to Visayas.
>Assume all Cebu Flips are ignorant house people
>Visaya Flips
>Can't Stand Tagalog
>Assume all Tagalog people are prostitutes

Also...
What's up with Aeta?

most powerful witches

The only positive thing I can say about pinoys is that they genuinely work hard. Though that might be a matter of necessity since this is a poor shithole with no welfare, they literally cannot afford to not work hard.
Now only if they worked smarter.

Other eastern countires like China, South Korea, Taiwan, Singapore, and Japan can at least emulate the good parts of west. Meanwhile Pinoys seem content with following retarded USA nigger trends

Wrong, California here. Filipinas love Mexican Americans. Filipinos pretty much stole Mexican American ghetto culture and made it their own to compensate.

Infinitely preferable to Chinese.

>that pic

Most I've met are pretty nice and quite a few are almost as anti nig as me, there are a few however who are anti white but they're the most insecure so it's not like they can do anything about it

Im not wrong, i said san diego specifically, not all of california you fucking spic

Im filipino from orange county, we fucking HATE mexicans lol. But go ahead and claim the filipina women, most are ugly anyways you can have them

I need to know, why are you the only asians on Sup Forums that can handle the bants, even singapore and taiwan get butthurt over simple jokes.

I've hated flips my entire life, they are just a detestable people.

They could almost take the title of "Niggers of Asia" from India.

Easy to have no pride and never get offended if you have nothing to be proud of.

Filipinos are really good at assimilating.

We are worst than niggers. :(

Most of us Flips that started browsing the Sup Forums are starting or have already ascended.

Maybe I should have said the word "few".

What our fake department of Tourism shows you as Manila.

Their main export is mail order brides

What Manila actually looks like!

FACT: Filipinos are the richest in the world, they just don't realize it yet.

abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread795322/pg1

bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/secretgoldtreaty/trilat_appendix1.htm

tl;dr
>The Philippines is the richest and most powerful country in the world
>President Marcos planned to give 70% of the wealth to the Filipino people, and 30% to the world.
>The elites didn't like this, they forced Marcos to sign a document handing the riches to them.
>Marcos won't budge because he loved the Filipinos
>So they ousted him through people power revolution
>Hitler was half-Filipino according to the leaked document

Holy shit, really? That's crazy.

Our Government is corrupt, no surprise there.
and the rich like Miralco and ABS are scum.

>pushing nationalism for whatever reason

They're attempting to create a common cultural identity, because we really don't have one. The "Filipino nation" didn't actually exist until very recently.

It's not retarded at all.

It depends. Do flips hate niggers, kikes, and mudslimes?

My grandpa did. Wish he was still alive for trump, he woulda been really happy

Your only hope as a Filipino is to get impregnated by a foreigner dumb enough to marry you and take you out of the country.

I work with a lot of half Filipinos.

Sup Forums seems to attract the self-hating Filipinos.

Do Westernized flips have a problem burning coal like white women do?

You forgot Efren Bata Reyes.

Youre a nigger for identifying as a filipino national from an American IP.

>he doesn't like half white/filipina girls

Filipinos are too powerful, they hate themselves?

maybe you should have said the word wew

What do the hafu guys look like? Are they suicidal like East Asian hafus?

You are OK.

>combover fade trend hopping filipinofag here

can confirm, filipinos are based af. you'll never know our power level and how much we secretly distrust and hate niggers.

Here's one that I know. If by "suicidal" you mean having an identity crisis and from being beta I'm not sure but he's a super huge chad + decent genetics so his life is good. Generally MOST hafus look attractive.

Lots of dog-eating a few decades ago.

People can actually afford breeding dogs now, and they're irrationally scared of getting rabies infections from eating dogs.

half flip = best flip

Of course they are. They move west hoping that by doing so will make them white and remove the stigma of being a Filipino.

But whatever they do they'll always be Filipino. I feel sorry for them sometimes. Then I wish they'd fuck off back to the Philippines and stop polluting my country with their presence.

that's not half Filipino

FACT: Filipinos are the smartest in the world. And I can prove it with reality.

A Filipino named Wesley, born and raised in the Philippines, went to America 2 years ago and started representing USA. Now he's ranked #3 in the world, but by the end of this year he will become #1 as the smartest man in the world.

2700chess.com/

Don't let the flag fool you. He's a Filipino through and through and only went to America 2 years ago.

See how he made Kasparov, one of the greats, look like an amateur.
youtu.be/BadFRN106CY?t=1m56s

Can't stop me from going to Canada and fucking the shit out of my Canadian bf.

This shouldn't be a secret at all seeing how prominent both Christianity and sucking whitey dick is here in the motherland.

>bf

faggot

FACT: Typical, girl-next-door, non-celebrity, pure-blooded, ordinary Filipinas are the most beautiful in the world.

>proof
youtube.com/watch?v=iQPYFg2Uv1g

Yeah but you'll still look like a brown skinned midget out of the jungle

I beg to differ.

No they're raised to aim for the bigu waito penisu

FACT: whites are just honorary powerful race

We have the best ice cream flavor.

Nothing can compete.

Last I checked they were number 1, including America

Number two is Israel I believe.

Filipinos are okay.

They are generally genial and friendly and know how to party.

They also are huge posers, and are the now greatest hits of every race.

>around east asians
>Oh we're asians too! we eat rice! Lets race civics! yellow pride!

>around hispanics and europeans
>oh we were a spanish colony too! we have inherited spanish culture. Kumusta? Sound familiar?

>around blacks
>we're into hip hop too, we're hood too. We ain't nerdy like them other asians, hell we ain't even asians. brown pryde.

>around southeast asians,
>We ain't chinky, i'm 100% pure malay blood. Haha!

You guys have all the swag, unfortunately none of it is yours.

Yup

Come to Canada by all means. We're on a demographic downward spiral with so many third world immigrants adding more Filipinos to the mix is like pissing on a pile of shit.

Our best days are behind us but it was fun while it lasted.

No, it's more like well-integrated black people like Ben Carson, Michael Jackson, Bill Cosby, et. al hate ghetto niggers for bringing down the perception of the race as a whole.

I'd argue the ratio of integrated flips to ghetto tier ones is higher than the ratio of integrated blacks to niggers, though.

look at /asean/ or in any kikebook pages festered with flipnigs and you would understand why we want to be white so badly

I stand by what i said, there is no way her mom is full Filipino

Duterte is cool. that's about it.

>that pic

>BRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP

All you have to do is believe in yourself and ask yourself "What can I do to advance civilization today?"

>you would understand why we want to be white so badly
THIS sadly

Filipinos will do anything to not be Filipino.

As I said earlier, the "Filipino nation" did not exist until recently, which is why they feel no loyalty to it.

The reality is whites mixing with Flip blood is a generic step down the evolutionary scale.

For humanity's sake the Flips shouldn't be allowed to breed with anyone but other Flips.

Breed them with the jews, I want to see what happens.