DNC Employee

I "work" for the DNC and I'm taking advice on how we can better our party. Any suggestions?
youtube.com/watch?v=z235MkmiIk0

Start giving out blowjobs for votes, It's a win-win for everyone.

Stop being weenies and grow a pair

Stop hating on white people.

Find an entirely new party identity. Burn the old guard to the ground.
Seriously. There is no salvaging after this election.

Is that you in the picture shipmate?

Ban white people from your party. It's the minorities' time to shine.

stop fucking race baiting. you are tearing this country apart.

You wear nwu's and live in the beq and work for the DNC?

Perhaps you should research the Hatch act. And I double you submitted a request chit.

TLDR
fuck off you larper.

Sincerely an oldfag CPO

follow this guy

Move to Somalia.

This is Trumps America now.

Kill your supporters, their children, and yourselves in that order.

Eat shit and die.

violently purge the far left and expose them for the severe minority of abject degenerates they are.

You think blue haired hamplanets on welfare vote? you think they make up any significant portion of the population?

There is a reason why Hillary got 20 million FEWER votes than any democratic candidate this century. Those were the centrist democrats, union workers, and dixiecrats who made up the backbone of the party. The ones like me who voted for the Lion Party this election offset the quisling cuckcervatives in KEY DEMOCRAT STATES like the blue wall in the north and every battleground like florida.

And cut that shit out of trying to ruin america with itinerant mexican criminals just because 1/3 of them will illegally vote in shitholes like california. A simple cross reference of voter rolls, citizens, and dead people is going to kill the democlaps as a party amidst all the other corruption scandals and give us the voter ID laws that we need. Also black people are getting woke to your fucking plantation. Assuming niggers can't get to a DMV and don't have state ID cards is fucking racist.

Then maybe you'll get some voters back from Trump's new party.

Drink my warm cum

do the following:
1. kill yourself

Hard to know where to start.
How about not trying to tear the country apart.
Did the right protest the second time Obama was elected like the left is doing?
Accept the results and move on.
Or, is it your way or you'll destroy the country?
History tells us you leftists are the most violent.

scrap your whole party and start over. ban the feminists, ban the welfare queens, ban black lives matter, make your party respectable again. not hard, but you will be losing about half of your voter base

this

You're a fucking white male...how the fuck can you work for the DNC?

I thought the new head of the DNC wanted all white men dead.

I guess you should an hero then like she wants.

You can start by killing yourself navyfag.

Never again volunteer yourself.