Have You Bogpill'd any girls yet?

what did she mean by this?

she took the big bogdanoff cock before

This is why you people can't get girls.

can Someone give me a quick rundown on these guys?

>Implying I'd fuck anyone that doesn't swallow the Bogpill
Sounds like you need a quick rundown.

Who are they?

>tfw I started the rundown meme and am seeing it grow
YES

will keep you guy up-to-date

You could've formatted it a little better. Don't expect a reply back, that wall of text is not aesthetic at all. The Bogs wouldn't be pleased.

so much this

dude, you should have left out the bogdabot part, that's gonna freak her out.

Faggot

you know one of the easiest ways to get laid when talking to a girl dont fucking mention politics most girls dont give a shit and dont want to listen to your agenda jesus christ Sup Forums

>bogpill
>politics

WTF m8? Bogda is a way of life, it's not political.

>tfw no bogpilled gf

I laughed out loud

I didn't choose the boglife the boglife chose me

This meme is bad and you should feel bad!!

i've seen a lot of girls wearing those things around their neck lately

what do they mean? can someone give me a quick rundown?

ok wat do

she already knew everything and wrote their wiki

>Implying that doesn't make it even better.

OP is a pussy talking to some chick who has zero interest in talking to him

>she's still talking to you
You must be really good looking user

Kill yourself reddit

bring out the emojis

usually sluts wear them. no message behind it or anything.

op youve made the classic mistake of assuming a joke you and your Sup Forums group found really funny would transfer seamlessly to this chick. You need to think about her perspective, this shit is not that funny to her. at all.

Quick, mention jews or Sup Forums.

Guage reaction.

Redpill her on the holocost

Thanks it's legitimately funny

Bogsting on ebin bread :DDD

ask her whether she think the bogdanoffs are lawful evil or chaotic neutral. then attempt to compliment her by saying that shes is almost as aesthetic as the bogdanoffs. she will thank you for this kind compliment. then go in for the kill and ask if she wants to do bogdanoff research with you, and then get some dinner, and then she gets the benis. but don't tell her that until you've finished researching. good luck op u faglord

yea man check this out

>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.

how about bogpilling Antifa-Fu?

OP GOT BTFO BY SLUT
source:she asked for a pickup line

If this post ends in a 3, the bogandoffs are awoken and they watch over this thread.

stop being a faggot and go on a date with her
get married
have some kids
settle down
shitpost into your 30's

It's more like "I'm socially positioned such that I can throw away a potential partner for the sake of having a laugh with Sup Forums" which is fair enough but I can't do it without feeling deeply stupid.

>so now that you know, let me tell you about the jews...

lick her asshole

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>bogdacock

don't forget they saved europe with a single phone call

She's shitting you. However, she's pretending to be interested, so that's something.
I'd call her out.

I give the bog, therefore I am.

Top kek

I don't even try educate them anymore. They've already left our reality, there's no saving them now.