Left wing """gun advocate" makes a thread on /k/

A couple hours ago, some self proclaimed marxist/communist gun owner created a thread for "communist/left wing" gun ownership advocates on /k/. Long story short, his ideology was dismantled completely, and the thread was rightfully deleted.

Now here's the funny part. When the OP was asked to post a time stamp to prove he was a gun owner, he also exposed himself as being a fatfuck; the kind of fat piece of shit that(on a subconscious level possibly) thinks we should all bust our ass to support his lifestyle.

I'm willing to bet he never worked a manual labor job in his life. In fact, I know he couldn't because he's physically incapable. Fast food isn't manual labor btw. I'm also willing to bet he was so sure of his "enlightenment" and wit that working such a profession is below him.

Why is all this so consistent with leftist? Upside down pic related.

Screencaps or gtfo

I would have laughed cause that's not 10mm

>cz75
hes got better taste than most gun owners I'v seen on here

The ugliest fucking guns on the market. I'd fuck a highpoint before I stuck my dicky do inside a CZ

Pump your brakes kid

I don't know what you mean by ''left wing'' but I'd consider myself pretty left of center and I own guns, as do many of the people I know who hold the same views as I do. Maybe it's a rural thing?

I gotta admit, I like Czechshit and I think it looks breddy gud.

Simply owning guns doesn't give you any authority on the topic.
Many gun owners are complete hypocrites that support all forms of gun control and would gladly give them up if told to do so, or fudds who are fine with owning "wood guns" like grand pappy's old hunting rifle, but think black scary 'salt weapons should be banned.

I don't claim to be an authority. I don't have a problem with guns at all. I was introduced to firearms when I was young. They're ubiquitous around PA. I've seen good people with guns and bad people with guns. I have never seen a gun make a good person bad.

Ok, I'm just saying your opinion on the principle of guns goes a lot further than simply owing them.

You know, freedom and 'Murica and shit

This.
Lets get back on topic about """leftist gun advocates""". Has there ever been a more contradictory ideological stance?

Marx would hate the idea of gun control. He freely admits that violence will be necessary to dislodge control of the capitalists.

An armed populace goes a lot further than just fighting back against the government.

This is bullshit.

After power is taken from the bourgeois, then what? Some fuckbag opportunistic dictator will take the helm, and the masses are disarmed like in every fucking communist revolution in history. We can't have the peasants disrupt the utopia by giving them a voice and letting them control the government. They're the ones that need to be controlled! Right?

I'm already exhausted from trying to inform the fat autist from the last thread. Fuck off.

Amy Schumer is more attractive than that abortion

user pls

DELETE THIS

Stop shilling you fucking faggot. Stop trying to wedge people further into this false dichotomy.

Nice wasted quads m8.

Reminder that commie leaders ALWAYS disarm the population after taking power. An unarmed docile population is mandatory in order for communism to maintain control.

Even though Marx said the prolertait must not be disarmed. Not that I support commie scum.

Marx disarmed the Russian people after taking power.

Why is he laughing when he's tied like that

Now I know you know nothing about Marx. What year was he disarming the people?