How do Australians feel about their flag being disrespected?

I heard Australia is one of the most Patriotic countries after Murica

How does this make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

Cucked

I don't think anyone cares about the flag being burnt, more just the faggots doing it and their black supremacist shit.

We have been having street riots over the date of Australia day, the day that was Arbitrarily picked 9 days after the boats first landed but is apparently now racist because it's Invasion day even though fighting didn't start for another month and happened after natives killed a farmer.

Pay wall

>I heard Australia is one of the most Patriotic countries after Murica
nice joke

It's illegal to burn the Aussie flag, the coons can burn it all they want, their not getting their land back and their cultures got about 50 more years if it's lucky.

A fine of $350, or 2 weeks of community service.

Couldn't care less.
My family has been here for 7 generations but I really couldn't give a fuck about australia.

it's not illegal

>tfw 8 generations

>7 generations
feels good lad

Europeans only give a shit about their flags when they're waving them at soccer games. Aussies aren't European but they're cucked about as much as them so same thing

Ah yeah my bad, I thought I heard something about them making illegal at the start of last year but the bill didn't pass.

Thanks, Mr. USA.

it's pretty gay considering they would all be dead without welfare AKA white people's money

Why am i supposed to give a fuck about a country full of immigrants?

They destroyed my country.

I dont think we're as touchy about it as some. Sure it sucks fucking balls and I would like to see their heads clubbed in with a truncheon.

BUT, once you realise its just a futile act by a small desperate mob looking for attention, who know that the overwhelming amount of the population think that they are drop kicks, then it doesnt bother you too much.

The only other thing that bothers me is that the flag was probably bought by welfare money kek.

11th gen reporting in. Proud convict stock.

1s gen

I'm 5th gen and me too, the country is just a cheese dick shopping mall now it's not Australian and the flag means nothing.

I kind of feel sorry for boongs but not that much. They are a lost cause. Even the left has given up and it's all just bleeding hearts and virtue signalling. No one ever suggests actual plans to fix them.

you must live in the city ay

couldn't give a shit desu if you 1st or 9th gen you aussies are top lads and it'd be an honour to fight by your sides any day.

>its only a piece of cloth...those niggers will be extinct within fifty years.

Coming soon to you country poof. So what if I live in the city? They fucked it and the forces that want to fuck the rest of it are the majority.

Burning the flag is a form of freedom of speech that should be allowed, the only problem is when people light it on fire it is a safety hazard, especially during a protest

its basically arson if you light something on fire in public

that being said, it should be freedom of speech to burn the abo flag, or the china flag

city cunts are scum and will be the first to get glassed on the day of the schooey

who knew an aussie thread could be so bland

>Implying you have a shotgun

its a bland topic you nigger

>most Patriotic countries after Murica

no way champ, its gotta go to russians, or maybe brits. italians maybe, never heard of aussies being a patriotic country

The day of the beers in schooner glasses?

Gas me then. Good luck fighting off the hordes of brown vermin with your pissy little 22s.

>abos
>wearing clothes
that's cultural appropriation

There are actually more abbos alive today than there were when the white devil came to these shores. Fuck you white mans burden, we should have just genocided the lot of them.

must be hard to imagine owning a gun when you're a city slicker poof.

Wall

At least they don't have a shit hole country filled with cartels. Also why is almost every thing in Mexico dirty?

>Abos wearing jeans and shirts

Cultural appropriation REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

killing your own kangaroos doesnt sound very patriotic to me

No such thing.

You legitimately own a shotgun and not some hunting rifle? I don't believe you

Fuck mate could you imagine the level of asshurt if a bunch of white dudes burnt the abo flag on aussie day? all MSM outlets would have a collective stroke

what's the difference between patriotism and nationalism???

hence burning any flag should be protected under freedom of speech/expression

if people burn abo flags and others burn aus flags then the media will be called out for being purposely biased

Why doesn't someone hide their faces and burn the abo flag while showing the clip of the abos burning ours.

who would call out said media? The media are all the same.

social media is more powerful than we think, for every person who sees the media's bias, the more credit the media will lose as being reliable

The abo flag isn't even a real thing. Abos obviously did not know about flags or nations.

It was invented in the seventies.

meh, flag shmag

lets change the date to the day the fight started then and really trigger them

youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo
Official thread theme