What did they mean by this?

what did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t4-C0aZ3V1Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off kike

Republicans pretend to be Syrian refugees?

OMG LOL IT'S LIKE THE DAILY SHOW IT'S FUNNY BUT IT REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

True Christians are communists.

Plenty of Syrians are Christians...

Not all republicans are christian

Not all christians are republicans

all strawman are retarded though

it's a quick way for liberals to virtue signal about refugees and call into quesetion conservatives dedication to faith at the same time. something a smelly facebook troll would probably post, along with 4 or 5 replies of minions in the comments.

>Muh no true christians
Liberals are retarded

Just ban all "refugees" to make sure.

till they wear a hijab

Its amazing how quickly this buzz phrases get packaged and marketed

it can go from a twitter post at 9am to a celebrity post on facebook at 11 to a tumblr 5,000 reblogs screenshot by 1 and woodcut graphical image by 6

true Christians are monarchists.

If you're not willing to take non-white dick in the ass and kill yourself for being an evil white male, you're a fake Christian.

They mean that in their expertise, as anti-christian secularists, true Christians would welcome Saracen rapefugees with open arms and legs, just like they did during the crusades and the reconquista

>you're not a real Christian unless you do as I say

Because most of them are freemasons, so they are luciferian

says the baby murdering party

i know it's like they aren't even progressive and enriched.

Christians are cucks, Repubclicans are fishing their votes. Thats a good thing.

Look at all the cuck Christians we have in Europe, look at the fucking pope.

Also you can easily detect a syrian refugee pretending to be a christian.

Every christian refugee ist beaten up in our refugee camps, you could just look at the wounds.

Is that why atheist are overwhelmingly leftist and progressive?

Regardless of religion, remember you have the same objective.

Don't self-divide and infight.

Don't be China.

Not in Europe, schow me proof for murrica

It's an attack on a strawman. It's meant to point out that restricting muslim immigrants and refugees wouldn't work because it's easily circumvented with a small lie, but Trump isn't actually restricting anything based purely on religion.

Also combined with a dig at conservatives, calling them poor christians for not upholding whatever liberal values.

Actually though, what is to stop them from just saying that they are Christian? That's what I would do

What did they mean by this?

I do
actually I don't really know how christians are in the USA.
But in Germany/Europe, I can tell you, they are welcoming muslim refugees on mass.
It's disgusting

>schow me proof for murrica
I just did
Did I strike a nerve?

You didn't, how are murrican christians more based than european chistians?

I want to belive, but I can't.

Why would they do this, if they say the are a a goat fucker got thing from gov. christians have to pay

Trust me, no they can't.

t. Christian Syrian

>democrats support gay marriage,something christians disagree with

>democrats support abortion,frowned upon by religious people

>democrats hate israel,christians support israel

why should christians support democrats then,dipshit

Baptize all refugees.

Christians and other religious minorities, are the most at risk. Since isis and other Muslim terror groups are executing a holocaust against them. The Christians are not even safe in Europe. Where they are housed with Muslim refugees and continue to be persecuted by muslims.

Bring all the Christian, assyrians, zorostorians, and yazidi to the United states. Where they can be safe from muslims

Oh, how I love you Sup Forums!

youtube.com/watch?v=t4-C0aZ3V1Q
For one they carry severed pig heads to a muslim festival and got it shut down while calling muhammad a false prophet.

virtue signaling: a great way to dismiss valid points. also see: mansplain

That's great, I'm going to look a little bit more into that.
But really, USA (hardliner) christians=/=European christians.
They want the refugees, they want the muslims idk why...

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

MMMMMMMM...oh yes my dear....Huuuuuh....firing my neurons indeed...is that....dare I say....hmmmmm...a constructive idea?......I seeeee....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....huuh....It really makes me think

.....Hmmmmmmmmmmmmhmmmm....ah yes...and also....a hint of....hmmm....I understand.....quite thoughtful my dear....huuuuh...but of yes...this will do nicely....hmmmmm.....please my dear....another if you please....nice and informative now....

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAALLY

Oh yes...very good!....very well put and written....hmmmmm...is that a drop of political undertone in the post?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little look before I think my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of information my dear....ah yes....let me guess...white people are evil?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for huuuuh.....I seeeeeeeee.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well as sexist......hmmm....that tone is quite noticeable....yes.....privileged and racist I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

MAAAAAAAKES ME THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNK Oh I was not expecting that…that little opinion my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me think through this little one…just one small look…..hmmmm…huh….hmmmmmmmmm…and yet…so strong…yes…the data….huuuh…hmmm….is that….huuuuuh….hmmm….I can almost see it my dear…..yes….just…really….a little more insight if you please…..hmmmmmmmmmmmm…ah yes I see it now….yes quite….hhmmmm…inspiring my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…huuuuh….the most intelligent one yet my dear….hmmmmmmmmmmmm….yes….

Wrong
In america its sjw's and other liberals that want the muslim refugees and they are overwhelming atheist.

That's why they attack Christians with Op's pick calling them not Christian-like for refusing muslims while at the same time hating Christanity.

Not wrong, European christians aren't like that.
Infact, they're pushing (((their))) agenda

Antifa is like that and they are big in Europe for some reason.
Islam is taking over and y'all ain't doing anything to stop it.

Eastern Europe is at least doing something.

you should be baptizing them with ham samwichs or kicking them out

Ok cool..here is the test:
Eat this bacon
Hug this Jew
Draw Mohammed

Working on that

The Republican Party has lots of secret muslims.

To elaborate-
Evangelicals are a front by Saudi Arabia, Wahhabism works its vile ways into America's politics as a way to erode it from the inside. That's why Bush let 9/11 happen and didn't go after Saudi Arabia.

Naw, naw.There's ways and means you can test for it.

First, you have them eating:
1.A big ol' ham, cheese, bacon and shredded pork sandwich.

2.A few beers, on tap. High alcohol content.

3.They have to hang out with Jewish Guys, and not have a fit. As part of the test, we'll have a unloaded gun nearby as a temptation.They wont know it's unloaded.

4.Draw Mohammed, and draw something funny.
(FINAL TEST)
5.Then, they have to show genuine love and affection for puppies and doggies- hugs and kisses. If the dogs start barking or growling abnormally, they fail the test.

Dogs always know.

Y'know, now that I type this, I realize that the fact they cant do any of these, and find these sinful and death worthy tresspass, makes me sadly realize our cultures are really incompatible.

It's kinda weird, like it hit me.

I would fail this test. I am pretty much the only Christian I know that tries to follow the laws of Moses. That stuff isn't supposed to be eaten for a reason.

You arent Christian, bro, if you dont know.
Acts 10:10-Acts 10:13 -'Then a voice told him, "Get up, Peter. Kill and eat."

"Do not call something unclean if God has made it clean."

God literally has stated it's cool to eat everything now.

7th Day Adventists and other weird groups like to jerk off to the Old Testament and ignore that though.

>Americans
>Christians

The New World have 0 idea what Christianity is.
We only have the bastardization of Christianity.

If you want to really meet Christians go to either

>Spain
>Italy
>Poland
>Germany (I guess...)
>Portugal

How does that work, though?
I'd figure that the NEW Testament's whole thing is that it's NEW, for the New Era, as Christians, who serve Christ.

Shouldn't it supersede older writing?

Why not genuine Christian Syrians?

>That stuff isn't supposed to be eaten for a reason.

Mainly due to no refrigeration and everything being covered in literal shit.

>Don't eat this, it will make you ill
>I FUCKING TOL-
>Jesus Christ...
>OK look I found these tablets from God and HE says don't do that.

We're getting rid of those republicans.

>someone who gets it
wtf

I don't know, that's why they're goofy sects that are often borderline cults.

Don't know because they're not refugees.

do these people just never meet a Christian?

if they're not apolitical, they don't exactly hate the ideals of the Democrats, either

IGNORE SODOMITE ORDERS

Thank god we're banning them based on national origin then...

Yeah Satan can quote every verse too

It's like 50/50 here, maybe. Christians that have left the church generally don't, and Christians that go to church are more brainwashy.

>he doesn't know about the part of the bible with instruction on when/how to perform rites to abort unwanted kids