If one guy was ours. It would be him

/ourguy/

I do realize that sounds a little gay.
So, I am adding the obligatory, "no homo".

/ourguy/ pol.
Fuck civic nationalism, it is just multiculturalism with jews who say they want to behave.

White nationalism is where it is at baby!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1zlOdZGAWoY
youtube.com/watch?v=7KlT4YXyNGA
youtube.com/watch?v=orNT-aMTfvc&t=1h23m38s
youtu.be/Ae09xekLuTc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who the fuck is that?

you can be both a civic nationalist and believe in white rights such as the right to live in a 90% white society.

That's Jared Taylor

That's white nationalism, guy

That's white nationalism

no it's not retard. white nationalism is nationalism based around the concept of race. wanting to live in a white society =/= choosing it as the base for your nationalistic tendencies.

What's the base then, buddy?
Sounds like you had a little too much maple syrup, friend.

A nation of blacks that want to live in a nation of 90 percent whites

Oh, makes perfect sense.
>wtf, I love civic nationalism now!

The people are the base of a nation. Without the people, you have no nation.

You are an idiot and a shill. Donald Trump wouldn't even criticize affirmative-action. Donald Trump is not going to deport the 100 million nonwhite we already have in the country. political action is something we should only do until we have enough numbers
to take the real action.

Yeahhhhhh,

Yeeaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh..

really tickling my balls.

It could go a different direction.
We will see.

I don't think all normies are becoming dems after hearing this stuff. I think you're not talking into account the overton window.

It is shifting. How fast? Who knows.

he is /ourguy/ for the most part, sadly nu/pol/ can't see it but they will in time.

Yeah even if this guy is correct.
White nationalism is the end goal of civic nationalism. Might as well get people educated slowly.

Multiculturalism sinks nations. It is part egotism, history, claim, self preservation, and competence on behalf of white people to shill for white nationalism, but it is also preservation of the nation so we don't "Fall of Rome" or "Brazil out"

Hes doing some good work, anybody who saw him bantz that fat guy at A&M knows he has potential

Ok, so what would his purpose be as a plant?

He's just a media whore faggot, /ourguy/ is Donald trump and ghost true capitalist

go wrestle with a shit eating cuck with your boy spencer

we're too busy winning for your faggotry

Linky?

Winning what? the wonderful prize of white genocide and arabic cock? Belly scratches from your jewish masters for being good goy?

Have you bookmarked (((Milos))) latest interview yet, Mr. Alt Lite?

>90% white society.

I'm living in one. It's not all that great.

the fuck are you talkin about nu/pol/ are the ones thats worshipin the cunt anyone on Sup Forums long enough knew this fuck is just a fuckin twat/plant

7 years ago no sign of him
4 years ago no sign of him
even just 2 years ago no sign of him
last year constant push for this guy and the bullshit term Alt right

>inb4 muh blogs proves hes about longer

well fuckin tuff fuck he was never here till CTR constantly pushed for the fuck and why you ask? demonising Sup Forums and everyone saw through it

Not for long

nice trips.

Do you think Jared Taylor is a shill?

No shit my dude.

look here then fuck off this board----Alt right term was key to brush anything Sup Forums had to say to "thats just da nazis" so liberals didnt need to face the fuckin music on why their full of shit and every time i see this fuck its always pushin another left agenda, gets punched once and they see no reaction from us he gets punched twice then suddenly were under attack and need to be afraid

its the same shit the guy is a judus goat ffs hes just doin now what pewidpie did to get attention he such a fuckin loser

attention whore just and i think she was provoked by Sup Forums to act the way she does to get some lime light, women love the spot light no matter what.

Jared Taylor is pretty much the only White Nationalist I respect. All these TRS cucks, Spencer, and fringe shills are garbage. Taylor lives in the real world and has been stumping for whites before most of the "Alt Right" was born.

Jared Taylor of AmRen?

Das rite
youtube.com/watch?v=1zlOdZGAWoY

whoops thought you meant taylor swift

i actually like Jared Taylor

/ourgirl/ Mark of the Zuckerbeast

Spencer is based. Anyone who dislikes him is a shill. People like him are the way forward.

Everyone I don't like is a shill reeeeeeeee purity spiral is the way to go!

Should I take any of your arguments seriously after this?

I mean, Spencer did have a blog for a long time, he did capitalize on the opportunity. It's not like he thought of this stuff last month.

3 layers of tinfoil is enough to wrap around the head.

i know that guy. i sent him the link to the post

youtube.com/watch?v=7KlT4YXyNGA

Thanks nu/pol/ for not saging this thread.
Fucking faggots.

This.

Not a nazi, but not a pussy either.

Respectable but not apologetic and not humourless.

A good White nationalist.

wanker fuckin child lookin for an excuse to not accept hes a fuckin shill and its not an argument its fact

>b b bbut he says this
oooOOOHHHoooo hes pandering who would of guessed

fucking who?

Edgy.

Spencer has been doing this for a long time. Just because you found out about him recently and/or because he's not edgy enough for you doesn't mean he's a shill.

>everyone I don't like is a shill

Where does this mud-haired faggot even get off pretending to be a white man, anyway?

youtube.com/watch?v=orNT-aMTfvc&t=1h23m38s

That's 1 hr, 23 mins, and 38 seconds in if the time gets lost.

sorry it's covered over by the black girl having pathetic hysterics, but it's the best I could do in a hurry. There are better versions out there.

It was a fat geneticist who claims you can't distinguish race by genes, but Richard noticed he had a 'Beat the Hell out of Hate' shirt on and slammed him. Later Richard said that it was mean to do, I think he regrets it - he's usually classier than that.

And there /are/ versions out there that combine the best footage from all feeds, but, this is something at least.

Is the "immigration for people from top 100 universities" a real policy or is it a total fabrication?

Btw as it stands Trump's EO will block people based on nationality with the only exception being for UN visits. So the Iranian fields medalist will be blocked as well as PhD students and professors.

na man he was seriously the most forced cunt on Sup Forums since last summer

and Alt right is a complete made up bullshit term that serves the left to use on anyone that doesn't agree with (((them))) so if anyone is a fuckin shill its you

Lurk more you fucking retard

>{{{leader}}}}

Who gave him permission to call himself a leader of anything?

He's controlled opposition. "Our guy" is the spirit of George Lincoln Rockwell.

You make me feel shame to be part Irish...
We really are the niggers of whites.

>white nationalism

>listen to richard, goy, listen

do JIDF even try anymore? This is fucking pathetic.

wise the fuck up your not Irish at all mongrel and your the cancer thats trying to spread garbage like him

I didn't know I worked for JIDF.
Who knew!?

I wonder if I will get my dental covered.

JIDF really trying to push this spencer kike on pol, I really don't understand it.

shhh, dont let the goyim know

I'm 50%. After this conversation, I want it to be lower. The English were right.

So, what's the story behind this?

boo fuckin whoo

i know when im being cunted around also you fuckin turd im half english so guess what im 50% too but unlike you i actually am

10%er

Fuck that guy.

>alt-right label lets liberals dismiss everything Sup Forums says
>implying Sup Forums wasn't already a boogeyman

Dude are you like 10 years old. You're making me laugh, like some weird cartoon caricature of some short angry fightin man.

>I really don't understand it.
Because it's not the case.

The kikes are not behind everything user. They are behind a lot of it, but not everything.

>being upfront about your goals, i.e White nationalism, makes you a shill
Ok user. Let's go back to being cuckservatives.

>dems are the real racists n sheeeeit

worked out great

difference was they were never able to define Sup Forums before too many different views now its just "fuck alt right nazi men!" its such a shill tactic

>read CTR recommended response notes
>dismiss him with a remark that belittles him
>ok gang we got a job to do!
>types this
>shill back up support incoming

Hahahahaha, lock your windows, CTR is coming for you, you AND your lucky charms!

Dude, I am just a white nationalist.
Ireland this is far more taboo, I get it. But being racist isn't as demonizing and the power the left has to throw around this word has been severely lowered.

No, I'm just making fun of you because it's easy to.

>I can't make a good argument, so I call everyone I disagree with a shill

Digits proclaim Richard Spencer is /ourguy/

Praise Kek.

The problem with white nationalism is that whiteness doesn't serve as much of a basis of unity. I'm a race realist, so I'm not entirely unsympathetic, but I'm surrounded by whites and I dislike/distrust most of them, as they're all cucks who have made a virtue out of losing on purpose. Why should I stick my neck out for these faggots?

>/ourguy/
It's over, we've been flooded by idiots who think they're in good company.

Faggot

Civic is only way.

Gas the Nazis. Civil war now.

>can't make a good argument
ignores this---better luck next time CTR in the next ungodly pushed Spencer thread that probably will be in the next hour not even also still tryin to belittle and failing miserable at it i see

>Dude, I am just a white nationalist
heres a tip for the next time you open up with a lie that bad, no white person says im a white nationalist they say im a nationalist take fuckin notes.

He's paid opposition to make us look bad. He's stolen our memes and appropriated chan culture. Fuck him.

>news article proclaims someone as your leader

Because they are the basic breeding stock to selectively breed with to create great whites.
Can't do this with lower IQ populations

You're doing it for the future generations user.

They are cucks now, but they can get uncucked. And if they can't get uncucked then work to uncuck their children. White children.

You're working to save your race not individual people.

That being said I understand how you feel. Have similar thoughts sometimes.

He'll have my support when someone tries to deck him again, and he pulls out his piece and blasts him. Then we'll know he's legit

Fuck spencer.

CIVIC NATIONALISM

>tfw spencer give you a compliment
>you tell him to go fuck himself

spencer is /myguy/

So you're advocating a white nationalism for a very specific subset of whites, not whites as a whole?

You might say instead that you simply advocate eugenics, which I can get behind, but that makes white nationalism somewhat superfluous.

He's just a cucked alt-right faggot i cant believe people unironically are discussing him and the alt right.

Who the hell is this guy?

>Only 90%

Have you even listened to any of this material? At all?

I was like you. Thought he was a fucking shill because everyone was talking shit about him on here. But then I listened to his interviews and agree with him on his points.

How the fuck is that not the way we should do things?

I like Molyneux for the same reason. I don't like Milo after listening to him.

pol isn't some irish villiage where we accuse Ginny of being a which because she farted in church.

No, I don't agree with you. I like being around whites, and I get along with them.

I don't want the one black guy to play the race card every 5 days for some reason.

Diversity is a weakness to common thought, common sense.

Funny, the more I listened to Spencer and others like him, the less I liked Molyneux.

here is an interesting speech where he counters the coming of a figure like Trump circa 2013

youtu.be/Ae09xekLuTc

Molyneux serves a purpose. He is for civic nationalism, and he is too optimistic.

Whether you know it or not, the alt right is an identitarian movement for white nationalism.

Marxism relies on multiculturalism so it can divide and conquer.

The altright members that are just looking at the symptoms (feminism, enlarged welfare state, white genocide, loss of family unit, loss of traditional values, degeneracy)

But they are not looking at the root problem, that multiculturalism doesn't work. Diversity is the cornerstone of all the problems really.

Once people go back to the identitarian movement things will move forward.
Ala Richard Spencer.

You guys are just a bunch of larpers. You have no presence in real life. You guys shill on this board for him to no avail.

Say what you want about Milo, Cernovitch, Lauren and Gavin but they atleast have a following. They are redpilling University students and getting them to think critically, something Spencer is not. THey put on events like the deploraball and as cringy as that was atleast it was news worthy to spread their message. Spencer tried to sneak in and was denied entry. Face it, Spencer is shit-tier and is no different than any other fag with a podcast.

Also, molyneux is very big into reason and evidence based philosophy, which is what we should all strive for.

I really like his book "Real time relationships"
It is simply excellent.

you don't make controlled opposition by saying the wrong thing

it doesn't matter what this turd says jesus christ alot of other people say the same things follow them instead or better yet do what Sup Forums has been doing for years before trump came along and follow no one

the more you push for this cunt the more that Sup Forums is gona reject it like poison.

I completely agree with you. Whites lacking any racial consciousness ties into the overwhelming nihilism of this generation. It's why we're perceived as oblivious and non-aggressive. We have no identity to be proud of or acknowledge to go off of.

I see the utility in people like Molyneux. I just cringe at his righteous indignation and tendencies to cherrypick or his tirades that are in the name of "truth and reason". Just sounds so pretentious at times. He IS useful.

I do wish there was more activism. But the overton window hasn't shifted to make it safe enough to do any white advocacy.

You risk physical violence, job loss, and possible family loss.

These alt lite people can go out and do events, just barely, without being attacked by antifa and organizations like the SPLC.

It is moving this way. Spencer is very brave.

Molyneux is moving in that direction. He basically said that White nationalism is reasonable in his vids about the white guy being beaten by the black thugs and some of his other recent vids.

lmao

All of those people you mentioned are jews or degenerates who seek to make money off of a growing political movement started by AmRen, VDare, NPI, RightOn, Counter-Currents, and others.

They are just anti-sjw-sjw's. They claim to be anti-identitarian, but at the same time champion western values in society. They just seek to keep goyim trapped in the false hegemony of the liberal order. They are FOR rewinding the tape of liberalism back to the 1950's, while being mad it plays back the same exact way.

They aren't redpilling anyone, they're just keeping them trapped in bullshit enlightenment ideology.

He has no concrete beliefs, he has no idea how to accomplish his goals and he only really talks in the abstract. The "alt-right" doesn't exist because it hasn't done anything at all other than "Heil Trump".

Stop "punching right" and "purity spiralling" faggot. Or does that not concept not apply to anyone who isn't Richard Spencer and TRS?

Yea, he even sympathizes for Spencer, and thinks it is wrong for the "ethno state" guys to be attacked.
Also, he mentioned Israel has an ethnostate, why can't whites?

I listen to him everyday on the way to work. He is definitely moving in this direction.
And as he moves, the overton window shifts.

But white nationalism is where the chips will fall. The form it takes will be more rational and reasonable than in the 1940's. And that is what everyone wants. Just don't want civilization to fall, and whites to be minorities, and all the other problems the left has introduced can be dealt with without smoke and mirrors of political correctness

Still don't know why this gut is relevant. Seems like a faygot.

their actual CTR members your wasting your breathe remember these ppl just got 40mil worth of funding the other day and will constantly shill for the next 8 years

Hey, the left doesn't punch left... They're not doing so great right now.

Arguing and debating makes you better, it makes the knowledge you know clearer. In the spirit of Socrates.

Is your IQ really that low? Seriously, you sound like a fucking idiot.

Fucking normie chadscum. Fuck this guy. This is the last straw. I was willing to forgive heilgate cause of word spreading that he learned his lesson. But this picture is unforgivable.

He is a rich spoiled pussy. I will kill all TRS shills for now on.