Why haven't we let more refugees in yet Sup Forums?

Why haven't we let more refugees in yet Sup Forums?

Because white people are evil oppressors and submitting them to the tortures of our culture is unethical.

Refugees from what?

Ooooooooooi veeeeeeeeeeeeeey

Correct me if I'm wrong but she died because she hid in a fucking attic and Soros sold her ass out to the Nazis, correct?

Or is it because Nazis are white and America didn't want shit to do with that, so it's somehow our fault by proxy?

You know, like how third party voters are somehow at fault for Hillary losing and are now honorary bigots.

This is why progressivism is dying. You guys literally cannot stop shooting yourselves in the foot.

if americans were smart about this they'd turn this around on the leftists and tell them that they're either appropriating the holocaust or trivializing it by comparing it to a middle-eastern war.

What.

>calls trump supporters literal nazis
>tries to persuade them to let refugees in with Jews
hmmmm

>Americans
>smart

top kek

i think we have a good amount of rapists now we dont need more

But we do

I used the word "minimized". They are minimizing the Holocaust by making an unequal comparison.

But thanks for calling me smart.

Ha! Suck it, bonglad. You wish you thought of it. Don't get any mud in your tea.

Wait, is this a thing that actually happened? Did the Jews try to immigrate to America? How would that even work?

WE

this. hehehehe

Gets the noggin joggin

WUZ

Oh please push this. My god if we could get the blacks to fight against the jews, there would be civil war without end.

Tippity top kek, only thing we did right in that fucking war

Well.. actually, they died because their fellow Europeans killed them.

Because, unlike the jews, these refugees are trying to murder us and destroy our culture, with tonnes of terrorist organizations like Hamass, Hezbolah, The Muslim Brotherhood and then ISIS and the other bombing ones

YOU FUCKING RETARD. GROW UP.

Really fills my chamber with gas.

Why aren't rich muslim countries taking in refugees?

>all white countries must drown themselves in "Refugees" who are usually responsible for the problems they are fleeing from

Good to know jews, good to know

Couple words for you
FUCK OFF, WE'RE FULL

>we

lolkek.

KANGZ

because they are a different sect then the syrians

Fuck yeah

Australia had a similar policy & focused on Christians, the (((UN))) got angry at us

ASHES AND SHIET

because they're not refugees
they're economic opportunists
refugee = someone fleeing racial or religious persecution
muslims are doing the persecution in Syria

so ? europeans ARE DIFFERENT RELIGION

She is so Jewish looking.

Why does everyone care about a random Jewess again? Is it because we were forced to read all that shit of her in grade school and now we are adults?

they're not refugees.
they are economic migrants, paedophiles, terrorists and criminal military aged men.
the ones doing the killing of Jews too.

Christianophobia much, right

It was a shit diary.

Social media is a mistake.

IIIIIIIIIIIII LOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEE YOUUUUUUUUUUU JEEEEEEEEEEAaaaasusssSSSSUSSSSussSSSS CHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

today they should also remember that those same refugees would have done the same to anne frank

No, Anne Frank canon died of typhus.

on boats. A lot of them ended up going to Mexico I think

AND ON THE LAZY DAYS

I think she looks pretty cute.

>anytime anyone around the world has a war apparently the United States need to take in the losing side.

They want to fill the country with cowards and losers even more than it already is!