White cops shoot another nigger

Police released footage Wednesday of a Jan. 6 shooting of a man who allegedly attacked officers who were responding to a restraining order violation. Responding officers found Sean Moore in distress at the top of his home’s stairs, SFGate reported. Moore became agitated with officers, and told them to get off of his stairs. When he came toward the officers, one officer sprayed him with pepper spray. The officer’s partner was also hit by spray as the two retreated down the steps. Moore came down the stairs to retrieve the restraining order papers he dropped when a struggle occurred. Officer Colin Patino raised his baton to subdue Moore, but was knocked to the ground. Authorities released a photo of Patino’s bloody face caused by a hit to the nose. After Patino fell to the ground, Cha fired twice, wounding Moore. He was treated at a hospital and transferred to a local jail, according to the publication.

youtu.be/3IDEG8Dg5N4

Other urls found in this thread:

policeone.com/police-products/body-cameras/articles/281582006-Video-San-Francisco-cops-shoot-man-after-scuffle/
youtu.be/TsOouDLL_EA
youtu.be/yvhteiAJwzk
youtube.com/watch?v=7KlT4YXyNGA
youtu.be/7ZYxZpGersQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Police Chief Toney Chaplin said Moore had an unknown object in his hand and he was at a physical advantage because he was above the officers on the stairs. The suspect was later discovered to be unarmed. Moore’s family members said that he has a history of paranoid schizophrenia that area officers are aware of.

policeone.com/police-products/body-cameras/articles/281582006-Video-San-Francisco-cops-shoot-man-after-scuffle/

I have to imagine tons of these violent niggers are just faking a mental illness for the gibs

It's too cold for BLM to chimp out much.

>assaults police officer after resisting arrest
>he dindu nuffin!

Why is paranoid schizophrenia an excuse for the officers not to do anything? It means he was a potentially dangerous nut job and the officers were on guard.

My eng is bad, but i want to say what US cops cannot deal with aggressive people without killing them. Just use pepper spray, or shut down with taser. Why they always killing them? Its ridiculous. Yes, he is screaming loud and acting aggressive, but he not killing you. This is not humanely. And dont tell me about nignogs, not all of them are with guns. USA is a good country, but police there literally have license to kill. I bet most people going there to kill people, they dont want go to war, so they can do it legally in your cities. Obey or im going to kill you, not serve and protect.

They attempted to pepper spray him, but he was still not standing down, and soon after the cops threatened to break into the door, he attempted to physically assault the officers with an inconspicuous black item in his hand, obstructed by his shirt and pants (could have been a number of things, a knife, box cutter, concealed firearm, etc). The officers had to assume the worst and resorted to using lethal force. Plus he was a crazy nigger

the police were invading his home. he has every right to fight off the police. its his home he has RIGHTS!

fucking bootlicker

Imagine you have really bad day and met cop. And he is angry and tired too. Basically, who would win? Probably not you. How you can justify this kind of action. Im not saying cops are bad, or acting like a maniac is good, but still, you cant murder people just because you assume they have a screwdriver or kitchenknife. Just give them full body armor, helmet and shield. So no one cant hurt them, if they to scary not to shoot. Pack of terminators cant be beaten buy loud dindu.

>The officers had to assume the worst and resorted to using lethal force. Plus he was a crazy nigger
USA policemen are such feminized cucks that it's embarrassing. Just hit the ape with a stick, you don't need fucking "lethal force". "Lethal force" is for women.

Its not for women, but mostly you right. The just can beat him with fists.

notice how they got really mad at him when he called them faggots why is san fran so fucked with homo ppl really says a lot doesn't it :)

Kek

All these chimpouts are going to get blamed on a mental disease

1)friendly conversation
>guy becomes enraged, threatens police
2) stern talking
>guy becomes dismissive, walks away from police
3) pepper spray
>guy somehow gets it into second officers eyes
4) batton
>man approaches police threateningly, holding unknown object
5) 2 bullets
>man falls down, situation is diffused

Its awful he died, but he has no one to blame but himself

Fuck, my thread turn into a ''Russkies try to speak english thread'...

Wow ruskie ruskie. Nice argument and picture you have. You are winner here.

What if all of this happens not in USA. Norwegian or Danish or Japanese cops sure acting like that too?

He didn't die. I'm pretty much a bootlicker in most of these cases but the last few I've seen have been the cops fault. Nigger was in his own home. They didn't need to escalate until they shot him. Just another case of tiny white cops being afraid of a stronk black man.

>You are winner here.

I don't remember speaking to you, rapist...

youtu.be/TsOouDLL_EA

he didnt even die lmao

>Heey what the hell is your problem??
>Shhhhh!
>Are you threatening us???
>Just relax OK. Shhhhh!
>Why are you yelling?
>Let's get outta here before he blasts us with a shotgun
>Why do you have to call me those slurs?
>...are you gonna let me finish?
>Just let him finish!
>Shhh! People are sleeping!
>No we're not! No! Actually we're not!
What the fuck? Are these faggots really police officers?

>my thread
A FUCKING LEAF

What a shit country, Igor...

youtu.be/yvhteiAJwzk

Somebody inform me on canadian cops. Do they shoot pepole easy like that?

>people

t. nigger apologist

Nah brah, were actually human beings in Canada, i know it's hard to comprehend for a Russian.

>white cops shoot another nigger.
good news.
>keep scrolling /pol

>white cops shoot another nigger.
good news.
>keep scrolling /pol

youtube.com/watch?v=7KlT4YXyNGA

wow, you're actually speaking English for a change you useless fucking frognigger

>wow, you're actually speaking English for a change you useless fucking frognigger

Quoi???

youtu.be/7ZYxZpGersQ

Those dipshit cops passively escalated it every chance they could.

It was pretty bad police work, that's for sure.
What were they even trying to get from the whole ordeal?

>go to a job interview to cook a new superfertilizer made of duck feces.
>put on my scorpion jacket and racing gloves.
>enter store.
>ignore the "Employee Only" sign.
>walk straight into the interview room.
>manager says "umm, are you appyling for the open position?"
>stare out the window.
>"i cook"
>manager tells me they are only hiring for driving positions
>i stare at him silently for 2 minutes
>walk out the store
>a real human bean

Because people that Deal with it can attack others and themselves it is not their fault.
>Some of us are Entirely peaceful and just scared of what we see.
>He probably didn't even feel getting shot to be honest.

>Schizo here.

This is a guy faking it.

He knew they where police officers
He knew what they where saying
He was responding to them normally.

>A Schizo would be trying to eat their faces or pissing themselves screaming don't kill me upon even seeing them.

Or he has a minimal case of Schizophrenia.

Consider I suffer from it I am going to go ahead and say this is most likely faking it because he is understanding what they are saying.

Or some cops like killing people just cause they can and laws on their side.

>he had the high ground

Was he the chosen one?

They desperately needed those papers back!

Like somebody else said, you can tell they went on the offence after he said "faggot". Which even he seemed reluctant to say for some reason.

>cops get called on nog
>he dindu nuffin fuckin pigs it was his stairs shiet
russians really are white niggers

>8min long
>dont even get to see the nog get shot

That is definently a possiblity and we should not discount crooked cops at all they are extremely dangerous individuals.