Be leftist

>be leftist
>tolerant and accepting of other people
>deliberately target a 10 year old child because his dad has different views then yourself

>be Sup Forums
>politically incorrect, a board dedicated to haveing views normally considered offensive
>actively defends child from people that wish harm upon his family
Why are things so backwards? Weren't we meant to be the bad guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=anxbRmpZbus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the bad guys would get offended over a joke and demand her job, and that's what happened.

kikes getting out kiked

Nah, we were meant to be the big guys.

To defeat the jew you must become the jew

Jews are nasty people folks. Don't forget it.

Counter culture, my friendo.

I don't give a fuck who are you as long as you don't harm Jews and don't show off your LGBT faggotry.

We do it for the lulz, nigger.

I hope your parents will die in an oven and (((them))) will make fun of you, subhuman gentile.

Welcome to the Trump-is-President timeline. Hoard food.

>making a joke is "targeting a 10 year old"
anyway if you want to do that shit, there's that [autistic screeching] thing that targeted 4 kids :^)

don't become a soccer-mom tier moralfag. we might call for her job in the name of morality, but speaking seriously "it is just a joke"

Autism is a terrible thing to live with. Most here know so they don't throw stones but at each other.

>Weren't we meant to be the bad guys?
Sup Forums is board of peace

We are a modest people working the land.

We do things because they're funny. They do things because they're mad.

And we're diverse!

Exhibit A: The so called Sup Forums "white supremacists" irl

It was inevitable that people would want to get revenge on the left after all the smug abusive grandstanding they did.

Because they really, truly think we're the bad guys. My cousin is a cucked Hollywood liberal, I deal with this retarded shit all the time.

GUYS I'M FINE WE'RE WINNING

>Saying that a child will become a homeschool shooter is "just a joke, lol."
>Flag.

Britbong, go neck yourself.

be wingnut
call clinton's kid a dog and obama's kids apes

For nu

Clinton's daughter is ugly, like her real dad.

personally I think the kids should be left outta the hate fest. they didn't run for office.

Good guy, bad guy; I'm the guy with the memes.

We have crossed the despair event horizon.
The line that, once crossed, destroys any last remaining sense of hope. It could be for a cause, a person, a situation, or simple survival. A character has given up on it, and there is no going back. It can lead soldiers to despair — or even suicide, if they don't simply lose the will to live. It can turn an Ideal Hero into an Anti-Hero or an outright villain, or even, in some cases, vice versa. It is a vital element of Tragedy.

Coming near this line is quite common in fiction; frequently, at the end of the second act or the 45 minute mark of a drama or the first hour of a film, the protagonist comes dangerously close to the edge before a Rousing Speech or Deus ex Machina or the like comes along. It makes for a Downer Ending if the protagonist does fall over the edge. Frequently, this is when the What You Are in the Dark test hits him. Alternatively, many stories have a hero "Fighting the Good Fight" and meeting someone who'd been at it longer and lost all hope.

>This is often a goal of some wars. You break the enemy's morale, and you can achieve victory even without military success.

We are the cusp of outright victory. We are so close to crushing liberal idealism forever.

We have become the heroes. Meditate on that shit forawhile.

S H A D I L A Y
H
A
D
I
L
A
Y

I don't even know OP. I found myself defending Israel the other day. I also defend conservative Jews against stormfront now. Did we get bamboozled?

>be Sup Forums
>claim to be against political correctness
>claim that liberals are thin-skinned
>get butthurt at being called "deplorables"
>create thread after thread chanting LEAVE BARRON ALONE

>actively defends child from people that wish harm upon his family because his dad has views that align with our's
fixed. these posts are always so dumb, stop trying to assign any ideas of morality to Sup Forums.

there's a long way to go

DON'T GET COMPLACENT

Maybe Israel is for the best. You don't need to round up and gas them if they voluntarily leave on their own.

Who knows?

youtube.com/watch?v=anxbRmpZbus

through Kek all things are possible. Red has become blue. Blue has become red.

How can we become indifferent to miracles that are all around us?

I'm too stupid to read your graph, can you help me out?

How many jokes did SNL make about Malia and Sasha?

what's you favorite board?

/lit/ has a hilariously high opinion of their own intelligence.

Sup Forums is not meant to be taken seriously tbhwyfm

many of the people posting here unironically employ cointelpro strategies to morph general consensus, so its better to just be ironic and shitpost liberally