A WIN-WIN sollution for US - Mexico tensions

Wouldnt it be awesome if the USA would invade Mexico ? Think about for a bit:

US kicks the door down on those motherfuckers and throws the military on them.

BENEFITS:

>The us gets extra teritory, like doubles in size and shit
>Access to a buttload of mex resources, no more paying fror that shit, no need for walls and tarifs and shit.
>After it smacks the shit outta the Mexican military they can unload on the narco infestation.
>Mexicano people can bask in the glory of being a US citizen without crossing any borders.
>US people stop fearing the brown illegal alien since now, the browns are their countrymen!
>No more drugs in the US after the military basically wrecks the shit out of everyone.
>Narco plague gets hammered by the boyz in the US army untill they leave the nest, go full RAID on those roaches.
>US forces blow off their blue balls, they release that pent up tension thats been building up in the last decade.

CONS :

Can't find any.

What do you guys think ?

I think its fucking genius, someone needs to bring this to the attention of Mr. Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

jacksonville.com/news/2017-01-27/general-motors-moving-600-jobs-canada-mexico
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>stuck with taking care of all the people we wanted to keep OUT
>if we build a wall now, it would not be a border wall, it would be dividing one nation
I hate leeches so I'll jump into a pool full of leeches.

More like theres a rotting corpse next door to your flat and instead of going there and cleaning up that shit you board the windows and the door.

Get smart ameribros, your president is probably the sanest person in that country

We don't want Mexico. We don't want Mexico's mess on our hands, we don't want to pay for anything Mexico, we don't want to govern anything Mexico, we want to shove everything Mexican back into Mexico and built a 100 foot wall to keep that shit there forever so we'll never have to think about it again. We'll never annex Canada either, no matter how much they beg us.

cool

No. Mexico isn't any different from the governments of Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, etc. You remove any resemblance of stability in a war, and just leave it'll end up being a cartel criminal country. Basically a less militaristic ISIS. Build the wall, tell Mexico to fuck off.

this is 100% correct in all aspects. Mr Mod, please tear down this thread for everything has been said that needed to be said

Romania, I -- ... I love it. This is actually a great idea. A month ago under Obongo this could never have happened, but under Trump... This could actually happen.

fuck you gypsy we don't want Mexico we want all Mexicans to go back and we're building the fucking wall and they are gonna fucking pay for it

WAR WITH MEXICO
>MORE REFUGEES
WAR WITH MEXICO
>MORE REFUGEES
WAR WITH MEXICO
>MORE REFUGEES
WAR WITH MEXICO
>MORE REFUGEES
WAR WITH MEXICO
>MORE REFUGEES

no, fuck off

I'm only down with this if it includes ethnic cleansing. Smallpox blankets now.

Mexicans are more cancerous than blacks and muslims trust me. Well maybe equally as cancerous as muslims

the US should invade and then deport them all to Guatemala. then build a wall. much smaller border to cover too.

You had your chance, spics. but you just couldn't get your shit together.

Don't you have some copper to strip you fucking streetshitting pajeet.

This is stupid.

GROW UP.
- A Trump supporter.

this is a simple-minded bait post.

i always skip over such simple bait but sometimes i'll stop for a second and inform people like you of this.

Why refugees man, lets not bring Mexicans down the same notch as those fucking sand niggers living in Muslimville.

You bring order to the chaos that plagues the mexican people , they would not rebel, i doubt you gonna see many bomb strapped Mexicans coming at your soldiers.

I mean i think this would bring so many positive things not only to you Ameribros, but the mexican people toot...i mean why do you think they are so desperate to leave that shithole ?

Annex Mexico and Canada, lets make America what is was supposed to be, United States of the Americas

This is the equivalent of a druggie boyfriend getting into a fight with his druggie girlfriend.

And canada is the little brother who ends up wounded in the middle of the fight.

jacksonville.com/news/2017-01-27/general-motors-moving-600-jobs-canada-mexico

It will be fine unless the US gets cucked.

What could possibly go wrong?

Cons:
Billions more beany babies now on welfare

Their god empress got cucked hard on twatter by our town manlet clown.

No.

Same reason South Korea do not want to reunite with North Korea despite having overwhelming chance at victory.

They have to deal with a shit ton of shitty people and tank their country back to pre WWII level of shit hole.

>spend trillions of dollars rebuilding infrastructure mexico never had for people who dont give a fuck about anything and are literally shit people
No
Fucking
Thanks
You have to go back

While an admirable idea, and I'm sure our military could handle it no problem; it would paint Trump as a warmonger; going after a country so soon after his inauguration. As could be inferred from his speeches to the public, it seems Trump doesn't want that, and understands that that would be a disaster for relations domestic and abroad. He would rather be seen as a uniter instead of a divider.

And yes, we are currently involved in a conflict in Syria, but that was legitimately inherited from Obama; and Bush, by extension.

And yet they live everyday with the hanging fear of the nutjob next door bombing their capital into dust.

Also they have to rely on thousands of US soldiers on their teritory just so they can sleep at night.

Thats kinda stupid isn't it ?

American here
I don't want their country or to cause problems. I want a homogeneous Mexican nation that can stand on its own 2 feet. I want a proud nation of people with their own customs, heritage and identity. I want a Mexico that wants to fix it's own problems so it can be autonomous. I feel Japan and some eastern European nations exemplify this.

Obviously trump is a good leader but the one will be one over all.

5@ s6#™^*^`¡|°|¥`|, ^

CONS:
Chaos for the US economy.

There's a reason West Germany hesitated to take East Germany, and why South Korea doesn't want the North.

Mexicans and other Central Americans have murderous, self-destructive instincts, they always will. If it's not the drug trade, or the culture, or the heat, it's in their DNA.

>American here