What's the most redpilled game and why is it Victoria 2?

post Sup Forums approved vidya

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ums3aGCJ15w
youtube.com/watch?v=p_2U9w_2cpg
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
youtube.com/watch?v=YpOuIr0kBCs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting

Eu4

funny how the most redpilled games are made by the most cucked studio (paradox = pure sweden YES)

Why do wite people play video games? It's pathetic if you ask me, only rural and suburban retards play videogames

Yea nasty wite Bois all ways obsessed with those damn video gamess

YAAAAAASSSSSS I COMPLETELY AGREE

No way to manipulate pop growth rates in the base game, so that makes it 2/10 for me.

based

r8

of course victoria 2 is redpilled, ts ethnonationalism the game.
You play to secure your primary and accepted ethnicities, make them rich while conquering africa for it's resources

The Westphalian nationstate was a mistake.

t. von Hapsburg

Hearts of Iron 4

Basically be Nazi Germany and win the World War

This thread is claimed in the name of Allah, the most gracious, the most merciful.

Argentina isn't white.

There is no such thing as Sup Forums approved video games. Video games are blue pulled, unproductive, and turn young men into overweight, unsociable zombies. Only degenerates play video games instead of having real hobbies.

White people actually learned a couple things in 243 years.

>playing goy$$

Wite people stole from my ancestors check your facts

>He's never played Yakuza
Sucks to be you. Stop playing normie shit.

Reminder that Catholic Austria will always be better that pr*d pr*ssia

video games are fine in moderation you fucking lunatic

one person who spends all day playing video games is equivalent to another who spends all day gardening or whatever you consider "real hobbies"

Mount and blade warband is a base game

youtube.com/watch?v=ums3aGCJ15w

>Christcucks

this is a pagan thread

People who say "vidya" are fags

That shit is cringy as fuck

No one actually says it, retard. It's a term used on Sup Forums.

Pretty nice family

Say, type, whatever

You guys still sound like fags

Meant for t bh

weird, some classmate of mine in euro history was talking about how he and his friends wanted to play it tonight

Why? It's just a meme

Video is lame

being a weeb is also degenerate

Except the person gardening is actually being productive and creating something. Maybe one day when you're not a blue polled faggot you'll realize how detrimental video games are to society and the white race.

how the fuck

nigger

The fanbase of paradox games are ubercucks. Based games tho

Mongolia is bretty hard even compared to Turkestan

Why was Chile so op in the Spanish American war?

>AcUcV81

Wow guess I'm a cuck now

It's still fucking retarded

Swat 4.
It's fun to arrest black guys then execute them or shoot them to hell with pepper balls, tasers and beanbags

Gardening is productive? What the fuck are you saying.

>albanians into fuel

when?

why is Finland so far east?

They had overpowered germanic blood running in their veins wich increases ability to react and military tactics, also they kidnapped some of our military advisers.

>tfw I'm in there

Westaboo games, nigga. There's a difference.

youtube.com/watch?v=p_2U9w_2cpg

Got Victoria 2 a little while ago. What nation should I play as first?

Prussia

Prussia

I played Chile my first game with some of my friends and that's how I learned

start with a small nation

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

Did someone say /gsg/?

Literally no German has ever done anything wrong. Unless they were commies or half Polish.

low quality b8
is this game on steam?

its a meme

ck2

the only grand strategy where you secure your bloodline for racial purity

These are my favorite games, wouldn't say any are ((((((((((redpiled))))))))) cause that's a stupid and cringy term to use

Besides eu4 vic 2 is unplayable without HPM and hoi3 is unplayable without BlackICE, dark souls is also a really good genre just don't have so many hours in them.

Unfortunately I don't have as much time to play these games anymore being of uni and stuff

CSGO

cuck

Check it out, I'm made of gold!

Reminder that Sup Forumsacks don't get butthurt, they get righteous.

EVE Online

>Feudalism simulator; the weak fear the strong.
>99.9% Male Player base.
>Rebitors and faggots get made fun of and killed.
>Biggest ships cost thousands of US dollars.
>Crazy, deep lore.
>Redpilled, complicated PVP and combat mechanics based in infinite 3D space.

Why aren't you playing the best MMORPG Sup Forums?

Stellaris is pretty based. In the upcoming update I can conquer filthy xenos and use them as food. I can also enslave lesser races just because I can.

>That shit is cringy as fuck
someone was bullied into social conformity. it is ironic that you criticize him for parroting a cring word.

this is the most unoriginal, overused niggerculture statement i've seen. it's the definition of cringe you little fucking shitstain nigger

I have neither the time or the autism to play microsoft excell: the game.

>>>/4x/

>paradox making a space 4x
holy shit, guess ill get prepared

It's pretty fun. I recommend the DLC though, it adds some events to certain systems.

Eve. Was in the Bloodbath of B-R5RB.
Lost a Dreadnought. Pandemic Legion.
Ask me anything.

yeehaw

how do you live with crippling autism?

Halo is the true test of wit and reaction time as the most balanced and well designed fps on the market

Stellaris has nothing on Distant Worlds and Aurora fampai

By going on Sup Forums.

I am currently playing Europa universalis III. Am I outdated Sup Forums?

I have EU4 but decided to play after winning eu3

r8

Used to be*

>The spic is playing the worst game in the series
This isn't that surprising

there are still some eu3 player in

Tropico
EU4
Victoria 2
Crusader kinds
mount and blade
supreme ruler 2020
Hearts of iron
Total war series
Prison architect
Red orchestra
SOMA

all red pilled

>repub
>not empire
you have to go back

>Mount and Blade
I run into you faggots too damn much. Especially in the Friday Hardcore Linebattle event.

*ahem*
Turks are based

youtube.com/watch?v=YpOuIr0kBCs

Its only an Excel spreadsheet if you mainly do manufacturing or trading, really
The game is as autistic as you let it be

delete this

Darkest Hour is the most patrician of all Paradox titles.

this and white

>SOMA

Except you literally play as Sup Forums's rendition of a leaf, complete with an entire scene in Toronto.

It honestly takes too long to get good. I did what most people said to do to have fun early on which is get much money and stuff from the tutorial as possible, join a group with a weak ecm ship in lowsec/nullsec and get in big battles, but we lost too many battles and I lost too much money to buy back in since this was the only thing I was doing to earn money. Also gave exploration a try, but early on I don't have the ship/tech to find good paying probes or a good enough combat ship for combat probes.

Played EVE several years ago for a while. Reminded me a lot of Ultima Online. UO in particular probably had a great deal of influence on my general worldview. Very few games truly model high risk-reward mechanics any longer where dying to another player can be incredibly punishing.

It's a social darwinist NEET's paradise, but if you don't have the time to dedicate to the game, you will be crushed by those that do. I'm just glad that EVE exists at all, there really aren't any other modern games like it at all.

Kaisereich is the best thing about darkest hour

May I suggest Alpha Centauri? Lots of different ideologies are presented, and all of them are utter shit.
Ignore the expansion though, the cool stuff it adds is outweighed by the most stupidly overpowered wonder in possibly the entire 4x genre.

Yeah, Hoi2 and its assorted spinoffs are still my favorite paradox games. Is there any chance a kaiserreich conversion for Arsenal of Democracy?

National France attempting to invade German-partitioned Kingdom of France

There was one but the guy who did it stopped supporting it a few years back. You'd be better off just playing it on DH.
>Germany winning the war
Neat