Hwndu

2am new york time

Other urls found in this thread:

kekwillnotdivide.us/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wish I'd gone, so I could molest BrittanyVenti.

It's 1am EST nigger.

IT'S HAPPENING LADS, PRIME TIME

FUCK YEAH NOO YOHK

REAL Sup Forums HOURS

but it's 1 am

Suddenly, hookers

Op btfo

oh shit. hookers

Cucks are gone. /ourstream/ now. Check 'em.

night RIDERSSSSSSS

what's it like not owning a clock you stupid fucking faggot?

God these pol kiddies are so cringy

cheque confirmed

Antifa is going to be there tomorrow to beat the shit out of Sam Hyde.

>tipping

What's with police presence? Last night there's only one watching over Jackie. Did something happened?

Where is this streaming at, anyways?

>that fat neckbeard with the scarf shitposts on here talking down about minorities
Sad!

NY Museum of the Moving Image

kekwillnotdivide.us/

it's just starting.

N e body else planning to kys if skeleton hands doesnt return with more skel pills for the masses :-)

The Reddit guys got shit really heated. They stormed the front and took control of the camera from the SJWs and they almost started a riot in the process.

The Reddit guys are gone now though. The cops will soon realize Sup Forums is a board of peace and they will leave /ourguys/ alone.

Thank you.

i chuckled a bit.

good clips of the reddit crew inc?

This is fucking just as bad as the cucks. Holy shit kill yourselves if you read this.

Who is horny boy and why is boogie2988 yelling at him?

>
i dont know where you heard this but you are unerringly wrong, operation starfish for example used a tiny 1.6 megaton nuclear war head and detonated at 400 kilometers up in the atmosphere, basically in space, the effects were felt 1,445 kilometres away from the ground detonation aspect, comparatively the nukes dropped on hiroshima and nagasaki were 20 megatons and the ones that are in warheads today are in the 300 megaton range, s simple multiplicative calculation would imply a 300 megaton explosion detonated at 400 kiliometers would cover a radius of 270937 kilometers, sobasically that entire side of earth would be hit with the epicentre of the electromagetic pulse, not just the fringes of the effects, seeing as that would be about a fifth of the way between here and the moon

nvm its more then half way to the moon, i thought the moon was further away, like 1.2million K's, its only 384,400 kilometers away

I wanna rub gnar's private parts

discount that about hiroshima nukes as well, they only 20 kilotons lmao, baby nukes

>implying that the radius of an impact scales linearly with the amount of force applied

hmmmmmmm

not really, that number probably isnt real but if its even 1/100th of it then one HEMP can still cripple the entire united states minus hawaii

Czeched

hmmm, really makes you think

who going tomorrow