Daily reminder that we, as international community, have all agreed to completely ignore Germany for the time being

Daily reminder that we, as international community, have all agreed to completely ignore Germany for the time being.

>no trade with the Krauts
>no communications with the Krauts
>no more golden showers

Yours kindly,
the international bureaux for dadaism and neutrality.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombings_of_Switzerland_in_World_War_II
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

reminder to put anything with 'Made in Germany' back on the shelf

>no more golden showers

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>international community
>switzerland
u wot?

Exactly.

You're a silly Kraut. You can still do whatever the fuck you want. We don't care any more. We're ignoring you. Good luck and have fun.

Many international bureaux are located in Switzerland. Of course, you EU-centric fuck wouldn't know...

Shut up faggot

Give back nazigold

>guilt riddn Kraut deserter (or offspring of one) that fleed Germany before "der totale Sieg" detected

So you can spend it on shitskin gibs and sex ed classes to teach them how to rape German women even more effectively? Absolutely not.

Aren't you s Kraut yourself, or French?. Anyways go back to your home, faggot. Swiss isn't a proper nationality.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombings_of_Switzerland_in_World_War_II

>Many international bureaux are located in Switzerland.
For money laundering and other shady business, your parasitic relationship does not make you part of any community, laddy

I already removed Infineon components from my electronic designs.

Go tell a swiss-romand he's french, or a swiss-german paysan he's a Kraut in person. See what happens.

>Swiss isn't a proper nationality.
Kek. We were fighting Austria and Burgundy long before you damn Burgers even appeared on the fucking map.

Very well!

>le muh cunt is older than urs

You "people" are just a mixture of French, German, Italian, and Jews.

Go be stupid somewhere else.

Go speak a bastardize version of Francais or Deutsch, the language of the krauts and don't pretend you don't speak it because I know you do, faggot

Fuck Switzerland

t, stupid kraut speaker

War es eine Zeitverschwendung, diese Sprache zu lernen?

Nein

you are getting outbred by french, germans and italians anyway.
the amount of Swiss with 2 or more generations of pure Swiss is getting pathetically low.

Anschluss within 30 years.

But, I just got a box of pencils for school that were made in germany...

Oh fuck, no more swiss chocolate.

where will we get our scat and genocide from though?

I feel really bad for Germans. Merkel destroyed that country with her globalist agenda. She single handedly cucked Germany into a century long setback.