When will the news break that they are funding Israel?

When will the news break that they are funding Israel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

never

who are they?

This user needs a rundown

I'm new here can someone give me the rundown on them?

Quick rundown on them:
>Rothschilds bow to Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Possess psychic-like abilities
>Control france with an iron but fair fist
>Own castles & banks globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Bogdanoff babies
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

there you go

who are they?

EVRY FUCKING THREAD

fucking despise this meme
this one and blacked are just the fucking worst

Fuck this still makes me giggle no matter how manytimes i look at it.

>confirmed no fun zone
confirmed fun recipient

the bog pill is the hardest pill to swallow

GET BOGGED

Do you need a quick rundown?

no, i just want to know who they are

So did I, their faces make me uncomfortable.

This rundown shit is fucking hilarious though.

>mfw we somehow meme this shitposting into reality

Actually, I haven't even bothered to read the rundown thing entirely. I get the idea behind it though.

Could someone give me my first quick rundown?

The Bogpill is a suppository, not many can handle it.

QUICK RUNDOWN:
>In contact with aliens
>both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>scientists pointed a telescopic array at the source of the 'bog bang' that created our universe
>this is what they heard: youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.
>the big red phone in the Kremlin is a direct line to the Bogdanoff manor
>the last person who missed a call was Mikhail Gorbachov. He resigned and fled the country in fear and the Bogdanoff

If we all report these shitty threads this will stop

lol. this

Wrong

Not sure you're ready

who are they?

BIDF please go
you're not welcome here

>argentina

Every fucking time.

Do you lurk this much?

Wouldn't the BIDF be on the side of the bogs like the JIDF defends Israel online?

I'VE BEEN MISSING OUT

FUCK

>In reality there's only one Bognadoff, but with the use of technology so advanced it's practically magic to us (a mix of corporal and voice performance, ilusionism and strategically placed mirrors) he makes the public think there are two Bognadoffs. This technique isn't perfect though, if you pay attention you can spot some minor differences.

but you keep clicking on bogdanoff threads :^)

It's not that simple with the Bogs...

QUICK RUNDOWN:
>In contact with aliens
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>scientists pointed a telescopic array at the source of the 'bog bang' that created our universe
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they're benevolent beings.
>the last person who missed a call was Mikhail Gorbachov. He resigned and fled the country in fear and the Bogdanof

NO, I DONT WANT A QRD, WHO ARE THEY?

tsk tsk, this user may need yet ANOTHER rundown.

just tell me who they are

QUICK RUNDOWN:
>In contact with aliens
>the last person who missed a call was Mikhail Gorbachov. He resigned and fled the country in fear and the Bogdanof

who are they?

JUST TELL ME

I only have a minute, a brisk briefing would be nice?

This user only has a minute, quick rundown needed!

So these guys control the solar system right?

QUICK RUNDOWN:
>In contact with aliens

basically

no no they don't

You've been given everything we know so far, my hook-nosed argentinian compatriot, only time will tell when the truth gets revealed, and when it is, only those who have taken the Bogpill will ascend. Will you take it?

sometimes im scared about the bogdabots in my body, but then i realise they wouldnt be there if the bogdanoffs didnt need them to be, and the bogdanoffs havnt shown much of a malign side, so we can hope that its for the best

Can't this whole problem be solved with a single phone call ?

QUICK RUNDOWN:
>In contact with aliens
>this is what they heard: youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk [Open]

yes, i want the bogpill my bogship

The true saving call has yet to come, my Bogpilled Brethren.

Only once Earth's population has been entirely inoculated with the Bogdabots will the Bogdanoffs make the ultimate call.

The call that will save not only Europe, but our *entire world*.

There are forces at work here that are beyond our comprehension.

Be patient, friends. The Bogpill is the hardest pill to swallow, but it will be worth it when the time comes.