Canada's Champion

MAXIME BERNIER

He seems to be a mix of Ron Paul and Trump. He has no corporate donors. Pro-gun, pro free market, supports small government, no more corporate welfare, lower business tax, lower personal tax, no more spending billions internationally, pro-military, anti-carbon tax, and more. I didn't know he even existed until the O'Leary shilling started which sparked debate and his name was brought up.

His highlight reel from the CPC debate a few months ago:

youtube.com/watch?v=hoAVq36bg9I

From Wikipedia:
*Bernier has long been viewed as one of the most libertarian politicians in Canada, favouring smaller government and reduced taxes. "It's not the job of the government to give money to businesses", he said at the 2016 Manning Centre Conference in Ottawa. "I think people understand that. Small businesses don't have the connections or the time to get a handout from the government." His beliefs have caused him to be nicknamed "Mad Max" or the "Albertan from Quebec" by his Ottawa colleagues. Bernier is regarded by pundits as belonging to the limited government wing of the Conservative Party.
He told Huffington Post Canada in December 2015 that he would focus his platform on a "more decentralized federalism, a smaller government less involved in Canadians' day-to-day lives, as well as more personal freedoms".
He did not support the Iraq war

In 2010, Bernier was rumoured to be the MP that prevented the federal government from spending $175 million for Videotron Centre in Quebec City. Even though, most of his Quebec colleagues did support the investment. Even when there were rumours of the government making the investment, Bernier did not waver his position by pointing out the growing budget deficit as an issue.*

In other words lets meme him into paraliament.

bump

We have low corporate taxes already and boar loads of one party right wing debt. His party supported a cap and trade. They allowed destruction of lac megantique. He lost official papers around criminals and in front of opposition and nothing happened. Wants no dairy board. How'd the hydro and nafta and wheat board work out. Fucking zionist clowns

>He seems to be a mix of Ron Paul and Trump.
>and Trump.

Retard alert! Beep, beep! Retard alert!

>libertarian

Still a better choice than Cuckstan Trudeau.

How

Thanks for copying my /8pol/ thread OP.

I am still not 100% on Bernier. Id like to hear more about Blaney and Trost before I make my decision.

he's the only quebec nationalist that I've supported

because he wants the same rights extended to every province while curtailing the federal government

I can't decide between Bernier and Leitch.

Dumb question: do I have to join the conservative party to vote who will lead the opposition? I accidentally registered as a Liberal because of weed lmao

Bernier's not a typical Conservative as you described

How

>They allowed destruction of lac megantique.
lolwut

>Wants no dairy board.
You like getting gouged for dairy?

>How'd the hydro
Hydro is a provincial issue, I don't know what you're referring to here.

>and nafta and wheat board work out.
Worked out fine.

You will need to register with the Conservative party fairly soon

TRUMPMON!!!!

GOTTA MEME EM ALL!!!!!!!

These are the gems of the liberal conservative zionist communists. We are losinh our healthcare. Common law is garbage. When did we not get gouged by your ideas. I dont care if it's provincial. You like big government but only so rothschilds can steal our ponzi scheme economy. He's like trump but nafta worked out fine. There are no "new" conservatives. We need to elect somebody else than the red dykes and the blue dykes. We arent boomers but youll fuck our asses like they did. Are you 95? Dont be right wing

Nobody likes you synagogue of satan. Fuck your memes, traitor. Im gone. Once the antichrist down south fucks up hardcore nobody will vote right ever again

Shit, I guess I have to drop some cash to join. Seems like a mistake when Liberal registration is free.

anyone actually a member of the cpc?

the way the voting works seems pretty convoluted

>Voting will be on a one member one vote basis using a ranked ballot; however votes will be calculated so that each electoral district have equal weight with each electoral district allocated 100 points. Candidates will be assigned a point total based on his or her percentage of the vote in each electoral district. To win, a candidate must receive at least 16,901 points which would be a majority.

No one is going to win outright, and I really hate ranked ballots.

If the other quebecer lemieux drops out Bernier got have a pretty big base from quebec, maybe even 20% of the national.

I think Raitt has a huge advantage with her atlantic background, only candidate that can really go after trudeau and his feminism too.

Reminder that nothing will get better until we march on Ottawa with force of arms

RHINO PARTY NAO

Anyone that is against single payer or the working Canadian isn't /ourguy/. Canada is already bending over backwards to business in this neoliberal globalist shit hole world.

Yes, you need to register before March I believe.

Here in Alberta, we're going to be electing Jason Kenney for premier soon. Notley can eat a dick.

WE NEED MORE MEMES.

Just registered this week to vote Bernier, excited about Bernier Leitch & O'Leary. Immigration needs to be addressed fuck globalism.

Go Brian jean

To spell it out for all those that don't know

MAXIME BERNIER:

PROS - Similar libertarian views as Ron Paul. Has even mentioned Paul in his speeches. Pro gun, smaller government, guaranteed french vote, says the phrase "radical islamic terror", had a very sensible response the day after Trump won but didn't say if he was for or against Trump. Charismatic.

CONS - Possible globalist who has been in government too long. Has a couple scandals albeit not huge ones. Is somewhat pro immigration. Hard to understand at times.

KELLIE LEITCH

PROS - The most anti immigration candidate. Locks up the woman vote. Openly pro Trump.

CONS - Backed down on many of her issues when media puts pressure on her. No kids or husband. Says she is a feminist but its Canada so you have to say this. Seem a little "weak" as a person but I would argue this is good because Trump will be influencing her over the Saudi's and China.

I like the guy but I just can't picture WR winning

He announced today his intentions to unite the right and let the party elect a leader and choose the name

I also run r/the_bernier if you guys want another spot for your Trudeau memes. I have the most Bernier subs on reddit and I put almost no effort into making it.

>This jew stooge
No thanks user

Examples or you just look like an O'Leary shill.

>supports a kike lover
>is avid redditor
pottery
Are you JIDF or Conservative Party of Canada Internet Defence Fund member is the only question

Bullshit you fucking kid
Anyone with a proper ID can vote for whoever they want, you don't have to join shit

ask your fucking parents before making up retarded shit and pretend that you "know" something

Christ what a fucking fag

O'leary is an even bigger Jew shill
the Conservatives have become Israel and Jew loving traitors

>and choose the name
Here's hoping its the Wild Conservative Party :^)