White man against nature. Why he is doing this in 2017?

youtube.com/watch?v=_ZXUCQc2Z78

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qxItWyvsRKw
youtube.com/watch?v=VVV4xeWBIxE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because It's 2017.

I'm pretty happy this white boy going back to nature is growing on youtube.

Might inspire some young people to not be shut in losers and end up like me.

When the niggers and abos bring about the chimpocalypse he's gonna be golden.

these videos are so comfy

This guy is inspiring. Makes me think back to my cadet days and survival camps. As a future hunter, I appreciate the ingenuity he demonstrates of how to survive without modern gadgets.

Because the white man is even superior at being primitive.

Ultimate Reddit content

*Shakes head and waves arms respectively*

The guy got the iron age in no time. But then again, he has all of human history to research before he sets out and builds a new hut.

Still, kind of neat that you can create a home out in the bush.

because it pays off on jewtube

typical subhuman whites
go back to living in your caves where you belong

>Has the same resources as niggers in Africa
>Able to make pottery, use smelting, and build a shingled roof
>Whites do it as a hobby, nignogs have been doing it for thousands of years

Really makes you think.

Oh definitely man. There is a bunch of really good channels similar to his. These Australians guys have one that's pretty good too.

youtube.com/watch?v=qxItWyvsRKw

but he only gets money from donations?

We also have the combined knowledge of the entire world at our disposal via the internet as well, to be fair.

it's his hobby

I wish my shed had a bed.

This jew can make his own farm alone while niggers can't. really makes you think.

To prove niggers cant do shit

because civilization is a semitic invention

Just to make africans look bad.

Don't get me wrong I admire this man and probably next to him I feel like a pussy.... but.... what is the point of this?

Seriously like why the fuck would you do this? Does he hate electrical devices, or?? is he preparing for the upcoming war? Can someone please explain this to me?

Doesn't look jewish to me

Why do people hunt or fish when they can just as easily go to the grocery store? And the answer isn't about monetary cost, because all that gear and and price of time.

Thanks, user. I'll check it out now.

It's just his hobby.
Different people enjoy different things.

People have all sorts of hobbies, user. His is great, he's fit and does a lot of cool shit in the woods with no technology at all.

>What's the point of playing this guitar while I can just load up a mp3 track?

It's not the same when you do it yourself. Being creative is fun in itself.

Yeah I guess I never thought of it like that. Probably going to see more of his videos just to get a better idea.

Finally someone gets it!

aren't you something else rare cutie

how about the channel itself?

You really should watch more of his videos.
This one in particular I find very impressive.
youtube.com/watch?v=VVV4xeWBIxE

Now that's what I call rare

because right now you're using a rock wired with roots right?

It's not monetized

Idk why tf not tho

haha, but seriously get in the boat nigger

made me kek

It's his hobby. You like sucking off hobo's at the bus station, he likes living like a primitive.

No idea. It's a fucking awesome channel because he edits well, he doesn't fucking talk, and the subject matter is fascinating.

On the opposite spectrum, you get people like Wranglestar who can never shut up.

RARE

unironically really made me think
does he actually live like that all the time?

fpbp

I would watch this if he took off all of his clothes.

No, his projects are done over months, so he probably only works a few hours at a time.

yea he made the cameras out of sticks and mud and uploads his vids with internet made out of kangaroo dung

Because it's relaxing for him. People used to spend all day outdoors and interacting with people and they were happy. Nowadays we spend all day under incandescent tube lights without talking to anyone or having meaningful interactions. Studies have been done that show the presence of plants in a workplace increase productivity and decrease stress. This guy just found a way to relax and be at peace.

that's really interesting, made me want to look more into /out/
do you not get shit for being a tripfag?
could be that the person filming is just a friend who is interested into uploading it to youtube

>trying to understand Australian behavior

I'd love to have that tongue wrapped around my dick.

This guy is great. If I won the lottery a top priority would be to buy a small piece of land and copy him.

my dream right here

For the same reason whites do anything.

Because they can.

if your govment doesnt know about it they cant tax you!

sorry it's cool but I'd rather stay comfy with heater, a car, roads and internet. Sure I can chage a lot of things in life to become more of an sc/out/ and enjoy nature but fuck living like a caveman just because.

he is experiencing life instead of sat eating cheetos and fermenting in a computer chair stagnating into mental illness.

The knowledge of the world is white man's knowledge by definition. Manifest destiny and all of that, furthermore most of that knowledge was procured by the white man in the first place, to be fair.

No I'm pretty sure he just does it for fun on his own property. If you were to actually go out and practice bushcraft in the wild you should study under an experienced instructor and take modern kit. Sure if your goal is to go 100% sustainable then you can gradually wean yourself off using modern kit but always have it as backup incase something goes wrong. And you shouldn't go without your first aid and signalling kit in any case.

RARE???

rare fucking flag

>we live in a world where people seriously ask questions like this

is your connection to nature so severed that you are this blind?

It's a hobby. I started watching him a long time ago, I think around the time of the Stone Adze video (his 6th; now on 22) and he started on wordpress. He's said he's been doing this since he was like 5, and I'd put him in his 20's, so he knows what he's doing. He also doesn't talk specifically because he likes to get straight to the point, so I imagine these are also because he was irritated with shitty tutorial videos and decided to make his own.

If you're interested, one of the books he recommends is Bushcraft 101, which is fucking great.

You're an idiot
You have access to this exact information aswell

You have a computer right now obviously,
show a few of these videos to your local fucking tribe or nah mate?

No i'm sorry but this was uploaded on Youtube. You lose 100 points.

He doesn't live like that, he's said he'll occasionally spend a night in one of the houses, but otherwise lives in a modern house, eats modern food, and enjoys making shit with his hands. He lives in Queensland, which is pretty much just miles and miles of rainforest which stays warm all year, so he can do this year round, and I imagine where he does this is less than an hour from his house for convenience's sake.

sadly yes the whole I don't leave my room for weeks and miss the sunlight because there's no window is true in my case.
thanks user

I'm going to go trade him writing for some techs

if the rest of the tribe knows my secret then i will not be on top anymore silly white devil

>primitive technology
>brings a camera along
uuhhhmmm no sweetie
try again

are you actually black?

For shits and YouTube bank

And yet, there are a billion places on earth that will teach us that access to knowledge and education is absolutely NOT the only barrier.

>implying this is the average white man
It's sad when you conflate one mans accomplishments and transpose it to an entire group of people to give yourself a lazy boost of self esteem. It's detracting from his hard work and effort he put towards his skills, and insulting to him in a way.

basically the only channel on YT i watch

ever seen c90adventures?

He rescinded his birth right white male privilege and is starting from nothing to built it back. It's like COD prestige mode.

When the elites shut off your power, you will be useless

You will protest, scream and cry and that's when I will strike, because I know you are weak, you rely on technology and do not know how to live without technology, you are weak and will more than likely not survive due to your ignorance and lack of survival skills

h3h3 is the ultimate reddit content.

No he is not you fucking nigger

I have been here since late 2013

RARE
A
R
E

how the fuck do you need you emu retard. he could be son of some white CEO or something

look at his first post in this thread you moron.
it's obviously a smartass with a proxy

Do you never have the sense that youre completely dependent? No? Some of us do. We rely on others for everything and it discomforts me. When the government is providing every single need, and we know of no alternatives because we were babied whole lives, how much abuse will we take to survive? How much slavery? All of it. Humans will do whatever it takes to survive

somebody had to put it on the internet and it sure wasn't nigs

Cant afford pc but wants to play rust obviously

Point taken, yes if shit were to collapse I would fucking die because I'd rather take a bullet than go to war to kill chinks and if I were left alone to survive I'd die.

> Abos had the land for 50,000 years, still living in holes.
> Queenslander starts from scratch and gets to an iron forge within 6 months.

Kek.

Im not even talking about collapse. I'm talking about the possibility of the people not knowing how to survive without government and taking whatever unfairness the government submits them to because they just want to survive

Is Christian Bale preparing for a new role?

I think he got signed for the Survivorman movie adaptation.

He's insecure about his masculinity.

I can't remember which video it was but he replied to some commenter saying he does it in bushland near his house in QLD (I think he said near Morton bay).
Pretty cool guy, would go camping with.

exactly, in that case I rather die than being a bitch to the government.

Really made me think about building some muscle and starting to get into camping and /out/hobbies.

He is showing that even if civilization would fail, he would prosper and not die out.

Indo-Europeans are adventurous, its in our DNA.

every episode he BTFOs 60% of africa

You are ignorant. See pic related for what Africans are doing today.

Waaah, they can play lego.