Can someone fill me in on what the fuck happened?

Can someone fill me in on what the fuck happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kyFXpXVZ8ho
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He went on stream with Sargon.

Ah ok, the only thing I've heard is bullshit on twitter about how "Jon is a nazi now" so I assumed he blew up somewhere and revealed his power level

The stream was what lead to the Twitter drama. Jon went on stream with Sargon and apparently said something that triggered PBG.

so is he redpilled or more purple pilled at this point would you say real question btw ?

nigga what

lurk more

he's an indication of the shifting culture imho

but what happened to other ppl in gaming industry who'd you thought be redpilled or at least purple pilled namely ppl like totalbscuit wtf went wrong there ?

that's exactly what he is. It means even the reddit-tier people are shifting.

He got constantly harassed on Twitter due to his views not lining up with the SJW crowd.

The SJWs call for people to stop supporting him after he didn't agree with the women march event probably pushed him over the edge.

Jontron confirmed for RedPilled, nuffsaid.

meanwhile Arin and Danny make the same autistic shit every day, and suck SJW cockpussi.

Boy pussy. Try not to start a post with nigga what, it offends the elders. Maybe you should continue to lurk as well. It's never enough you know

been here since it was /new/ faggot
danny has said he views his thing with ego as professional relationship and it shows

So if john tron can be redpilled why is it that totalbiscuit fell way side and did a complete 180 on his character with this election and basically lashed out at anyone who supported trump even just soft supporters ?

(((Danny))) he's fine

he promised god if he spared him he would switch duh

From what I can gather SJW's have pushed him right of center, he said he watches Stefan Molyneux, the Left created Trump and caused the young generation to become extreme right wing, you shouldn't be on welfare if you have a fucking Iphone, etc.

He also made a joke about the ADL being upset with the white house being antisemetic because maybe the white house said it was 5,999,999 instead of 6 million.

It just goes to show how fucking bad this has become, that it's seeping into EVERYTHING to the point where people like Jontron who just play videogames and make comedy videos have to come out and say they're taking a stand.

I seem to remember Pewdiepie openly ridiculing the Jews in some video and being totally unapologetic about it as well.

Cottage industry entertainers are starting to realise they can say the shit mainstream media are cucked into being quiet about with relatively little backlash.

Stream with Sargon. All his "work buddies" like PB G are super cucks and are mad at him. H3H3 is playing referee on the triggering.

Jontron accidentally started browsing Sup Forums

>says race is related to IQ
>happy Trump beat Clinton
>called Soros a treasonous and a "supervillian"
>said refugees shouldn't have ruined their homeland
>said liberals controll the media and the schools
>referee to himself as right wing
>made fun of he will not divide us and the women's March
>said he would rather side with the alt right then the far right
>said the left "is the empire, but thinks there the rebels"
>generally just BTFO the far left/ SJWs

No one believes that, even if it's true. Past two years, all you can learn is more ussless information about the Third Reich, and the answer about "when I should I start posting?" Well the real question becomes, "Do I want to be openly retarded, or not?" Anything is up for debate faggot

Ment to say with the alt right then the far left

he's done that at least 3 times now, it's great

would rather side with the alt-right than the far *left*

Which I have to be honest is completely reasonable, seeing as it's literally "the far left wants to kill me for being a straight white male" so it's literally choosing between live or die.

How it always works.

I wonder if his views had to do with the whole Arin situation?

A thread Like this is on Sup Forums and I just dont understand how Sup Forums has turned into a bunch of pussyshits. Is it igen or reddit?

so does this mean that johntron is banned from totalbiscuits podcast now ?

JonTron is /our guy/

I thought v was always sad vdiya's heaven. Was there really a time when it was admirable?

A reasonable amount of non cucked Sup Forums fled to cripplechan

Explain?

wtf is Sargon
is this star trek shit

>and revealed his power level

You mean revealed he was a normal person

Sup Forums please stop raiding Sup Forums
Please stay on your board.

MACHU PICCHU!

is Jontron a jew?

Danny is awful. You can tell he has never actually been much of a gamer. Also his whole schtick is just "DUDE SEX LMAO." Typical kike.

hafu

WTF. I love Jon Jafari now.

The spelling on this image is atrocious.

here's the quick rundown
>sargon posted cocks and got banned
>he posted cocks because he was being trolled and the troll had an sjw army to report him
>jon tron and sargon where talking about leftist bullshit
youtube.com/watch?v=kyFXpXVZ8ho
stream in mention

Didn't watch the whole stream, but maybe O should now. Holy shit he's becoming /ourguy/

The ass cancer reached his brain.

Well think about it, Jon said he's been pseudo-redpilled since the 90's. So he probly has been smelling this sjw nonsense for years. Then he meets Arin, Suzy starts being SJW, Arin cucks out (btw I'm almost 100% certain that Arin is either a jerk-off-in-the-closet cuck or he lets Suzy sleep around. Came to this conclusion after following him for years.).
>Jon's girlfriend is redpilled and starts battling suzy.
>Gamergate happens
>Arin cucks out again
>Jon is pushed by gf to take some sort of stand.
>Clashes with Arin and suzy.
>Gf gives Jon Ultimatum
>Jon doesn't cuck out
>Fast forward to present

It would be so easy for Jon to just take the bluepill quietly and remain popular and loved. He could have played into being middle eastern, he could have capitalized on this like others are doing, but he didn't. He has a very strong sense of right and wrong, and I will always respect him for this.

Is he still with his gf?

Wikipedia doesn't mention he's jewish...

Wow, his middle name is Aryan. The lucky bugger.

Is he Jewish though?

>His middle name is ARYAN.
>FUCKING
>ARYAN

That's a funny edit by Sup Forums right?

IDK, I know very little about him, not much of a gamer myself. I just watch check out his videos on YouTube since they make me laugh.

Whats up with penaut butter faggot?

No, it really is Aryan. He is pureblood Original Aryan from Persia.

:S
hits
hard

tb has been so desperate for subscribers he even used his own cancer to his advantage. his recent videos absolutely reek of desperation.

>you will never marry jon
>you will never be his right wing bride
>you will never play banjo kazooie with him and laugh at sjws together

killing myself

>Jon is a nazi now

it's always the same fucking bullshit narrative from the left. Jon did literally NOTHING wrong. He just stood up for what I believed in and talked about it. He had to do that eventually before going insane.

Watched the whole stream. was not only super fun to watch but also about a lot of truth. Glad, Jon is pretty much /ourguy/ right now.

pretty sure he's Persian.

omg lol

*what he believed in

typo.

He's half iranian or something. Doesn't seem like much jew in him.

Roodypoo please.

Stop being such a candyass.

>fucking Sargon triggered this

I never thought he was that big that lefties would freak out about him. I thought he did something with Sam Hyde at first.

Probably, though TB will be dead soon so what?

jon is that and half slavic from what I've read about him.

that's it.

Okay so what will happen to jontron then? Are the liberals going to start attacking him now? I assume h3h3 will be attacked next at this rate. I do feel bad for these normal people who are being made out to be hitler based on an opinion. It is insane. They really could hit you for being a "nazi". Since anyone is a nazi to them they will defend it. Insane hilarious times we live in.

speaking of internet celebrities is Sam dead in a gutter by now due to lack of healthcare?

Are Hungarians slavs? I always saw them as something else. Not germanic but nor slavic something in between.

at the very least Jon is gonna get some kind of redpill suppository. more of Sup Forums will scope out his content and realize his comedic timing is great.

ECH VOLK
ECH REICT
ECH FUHRER

>Okay so what will happen to jontron then?

probably nothing. PJW last time said it himself. if you actually respond to those twitter assholes doing virtue signalling, a lot of them will not even respond and shut up.

Jon has to keep composure and just not give them any room to feel threatened.

the faggot leftists and tumblrinas are a bunch of groveling fools without any dignity anyway.

Man I miss those shitty filters.

They're Goths/Germanic.

I always thought they were sort of like the people from Syria/Armenia, like the small minority of people you see with blue eyes coming out of there that tend to be Orthodox Christians

Nice try I know it's you Jon.
Austrian proxy, huh. Nice Hitler reference.
Found you out, you fricking nazi.

Underrated

i figured he'd been redpilled after his comments last november. pic related.

i've never been a huge jontron fan, but i generally enjoy his stuff. i'm glad that someone with his popularity and character (he's not edgy, generally nice and lovable) is standing up for this shit.

We're officially in Trump's America. JonTron will be rewarded.

well, guess what, that's pretty much what Austria more or less is as well. And we have common history with Hunguary.

GameGrumps is complete trash. The whole conglomerate is awful. It was fun when it was just starting

Crucifixion. Now that Jon spoke out, it is clear there is a trend beginning (ie with pewdiepie), all the shit hole websites will probably go in to shut it down mode.

The liberals will never admit defeat. They look like fucking morons going after people like jontron just to show LOOK AT ME IM GOOD R-RIGHT GUYS? Just boils my blood all this shit that has been going on from liberals. Even my friends and family are turning.

good one. no but actually, it's still early in the morning and I watched the whole stream. I make typos because I'm not fully awake yet.

Ta very much for the info.
I doubt it seeing as how the Hungarians fought off Arab invaders for hundreds of years.
I always viewed you lot as germanic.

surely youtube values high subscriber content makers over their own shitty agenda?

real talk: I think Ross from GG might actually be redpilled as well. It's just that his wife wouldn't really let that happen. Holly honestly seems cool but is totally lost in the sea of tumblr bullshit, retweeting women's march crap, hating Trump and all that.

at least she is trying and admitted she looks at Breitbart and InfoWars stuff too. hopefully Ross will drop a redpill sooner or later.

Depends on who you are.

I basically grew up with Sup Forums's values.

It's almost assuredly a hug box for me.

JonTron will probably be fine.

He might lose a sponsor or two, but his youtube videos will still get hundreds of thousands of views.

He also has rich as fuck parents.

holly and suzy are so insufferable and seem completely disingenuous. arin is fat and unfunny and holly is weird as fuck with her pigeon collection.

>said the left "is the empire, but thinks there the rebels"

Couldn't have said it better myself

>holly is weird as fuck with her pigeon collection.

true. but there is potential for redpills is what I'm saying. probably only Ross though.

on Sup Forums we actually discussed the political affiliation of the Grump members for fun.
bottom line: don't bother with Suzy or Arin. like christ, just ignore those.

Danny might be redpilled but hides his powerlevel completely because of being jewish.
But I'm really not sure about him. Brian is probably redpilled as fuck but doesn't show it.

>Pigeon Collection
Bert, Mike Tyson, Holly, all people you don't want to start shit with. all people obsessed with pigeons.

total biscrap was/is dying of cancer (i dont keep up on this shit)

so its pretty understandable he didn't want to make waves, someone has to pay for his hospital bills.

plus not everyone has the wiring to accept the unvarnished reality that Hilter did nothing wrong.

>now kitthh

Arin has always seemed pretty bluepilled to me. So has Danny but I also assumed he hides it. I do wonder who else is redpilled on youtube but trying to hide it.

Southern California has a ton of Iranian Jews that were kicked out after the revolution.

He's been alive incredibly long for someone with an incredibly fast-acting and lethal cancer. 3 years now? Two?

It makes me really wonder.

at least Arin only kinda mentioned once to not talk politics on GG. which is smart anyway knowing who the audience is. but incredibly blue-pilled he probably is.

Hahaha just fuck reality and everything in it