Why is anime so popular with the alt-right?

Why is anime so popular with the alt-right?

I dunno. We're not the alt-right. Go ask them.

Because they promised us...

Anime is naturally red pilled, and nothing is better than American anime girls.

Because Sup Forums was founded by anime nerds that got kicked out of something awful and we've maintained majority control here ever since.

If you're not a weeb you're literally an immigrant scumsucker here.

Anime is for virgin faggot wanna be Nazis. Its truly degenerate.

Anime is implicitly white.

kys

Non-jew media. Pretty simple.

Japanese animation is the most pure Aryan animation out there

The anime aesthetic is quintessentially alt-right and white supremacist, it developed in the 1930s when the animation of the infamous antisemitic hatemonger Walt Disney first spread to Nippon. These rice niggers have been gaslighted to accept the Aryan race as the ideal embodiment of human beauty ever since that point onward.

It is natural for white Aryans to seek out Japanese animation considering the corruption of Walt Disney's company by the filthy kikes who have been pumping out vomitous perverse shit like "The Beauty and the Beast" or "Aladdin" for decades. A disgrace. Walt Disney would be furious if he could see what those Heebs did to his creation...

pls stop using the term alt-right its gayest term out there, The alt is about 10000 people maby and not even pol considers it self (((Alt right)))

OK yeah, there was something going wrong with the first panel already desu.

>tfw you're waifu is in this image

Because they view Japan as a model ethno-state.

Because no one expected it.

Japan is a homogeneous nation that still has a culture in the modern day and is not a shithole. Once you've seen what that's like you cannot help be disgusted by the betrayal of feminzais and communists of America/Europe.

You cannot help but rage at what was lost, and imagine if only you retained the culture destroyed by the globalists.

Because the good guys win in anime.
And the waifus.

How bout you neck yourself bitch boi. All you'd gettin izza smug conservative ice spider muhfugga pic relayed

both attract lonely young men looking for escapist power fantasies and a community they can finally feel accepted in

>>>
Are you confusing the alt-right with the new-right? You know they're different, right?

Honestly, I wish there was a place like Sup Forums that wasn't racist.

COME AT ME BRO...

Why are you asking us?
Alt-right is reddit-tier crap, go ask them.

lol dumbass. I don't get a gf even if I don't watch fucking anime.

and I'm a brown guy, so what do you even care about me reproducing anyway for your fucking white race?

I can only speak for myself, but before I got "redpilled" I began watching anime because I was tired of all the liberal shit they put in western animation, even before I really realized what it was, it bothered me. (Steven Universe is a prime example nowadays)
Naturally as I watched anime I began lurking on Sup Forums and then eventually pol.
Pretty sure you can do the math from there.
Anyone else relate?