Sup Forums..... btfo?

Sup Forums..... btfo?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C52TlPCVDio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So?

Or maybe it's not, and it's about having a border for a nation with rules and laws.

no, its about islam, dumb cunt.

no, its about drug cartels, wett skank.

It's about illegal immigration. Did Trump's mother illegally immigrate?

it's about legal / illegal

this

Our President's mother was a legal immigrant.
His wife is a legal immigrant.
This.
Is.
About.
Rule of Law.

and?

It is, and so what. I've liberated my mind from the anti-white system.

White liberals should be shipped to Somalia.

WHOLE FUCKING US IS IMMIGRANTS YOU IDIOT!!! Its not about race, it about saveing a country!

Remind me, were they perchance...LEGAL immigrants?

Do liberals not understand that normalizing illegal immigration is a slap in the face to every family that went through the proper channels?

Who needs law n borders n sheeeeit?

Do their brains turn off when they see the word "illegal?"

no, this is about illegal immigration.

muslim isn't a race

>It's about illegal immigration

How come libs don't get this?

>I'm going to say immigrant instead of illegal immigrant

The left is so fucking obvious I don't get how they fall for their own shit sometimes. It's just crazy to me. Shit I even know some liberals who have noticed the dishonesty in arguments like this.

What bothers me is how malicious they are with zero care in the world. They have no problem painting a man as racist using manipulation and lies. Pretty crazy.

This

Because they make absolutely no distinction between the two. They view all immigration as the same.

Liberals don't see a difference between legal and illegal immigration.

Wait so they're racist?

They came LEGALLY

Jesus....when they put it like that.....

I wonder..... Do we really need to gas them ALL?

THEY WERENT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS.

WE WANT THE ILLEGALS OUT

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST LIBERALS HAVE THE EMPATHY OF A FUCKING DUST PARTICLE

she's kind of right though

Trump floated the idea of having making immigration for European citizens easier. At its core I think this really is about correcting America's demographic issue.

If only

>we need to get rid of racism
>but everything is a race problem

>Trump floated the idea of having making immigration for European citizens easier.
Yes fucking please. I'm here legally and if Trump did this I'd vote Republican all the time.

Oh who am I kidding, I'd always vote against the Democrats.

why.
do.
liberals.
always.
try.
to.
be.
different.

Arabs are the same race as Trump

Just FYI and all

I refuse to believe this is the norm. That libs don't know the difference.

Its about not being criminal trash. Its about respecting national laws.

I work with many legal immigrants (doctors and nurses) who were overwhelming pro-Trump for this exact reason. It'd be like waiting in line 2 hours at the DMV, after spending 4 hours at home getting your paperwork in order, when some fucktard jumps in front of you completely unprepared and gets PREFERENTIAL treatment.

There was no such thing as legal or illegal immigration in Trumps grandfathers day it was just immigration
youtube.com/watch?v=C52TlPCVDio
Also it is not about the color of peoples skin its about the color of their vote that's why Obama fucked the Cubans over

The majority of Arab countries weren't included in the restrictions, just the shitty ones. I'm half arab and all this tells me is that this is about destabilized countries and radicalized populations.

They get it, they will never admit you are right.
It doesn't matter what you say or how you say it, they will always find something to nitpick or go back on.
But, we got /ourguy/ in office.
All we need to do now is ridicule the shitlibs tills
they collapse under their own accumulated shame.
We meme'd our way into this, let's enjoy the next 8 years of glorious prosperity while we laugh our way to the bank.

His wife did.

Mexican isn't a race.

Hang all brown eyed people.

Because.
They.
Are.
So.
Filled.
With.
Righteous
Fury.
That.
They.
Have.
To.
Talk.
Like.
This.
To.
Show.
How.
Angry.
Yet.
Reserved.
And.
Tough.
They.
Are.

damn right.
every. last. one.

This so fucking much

It's infuriating to argue with these subhumans

>how is donald trump racist?
>HE WANTS TO BUILD A WALL FOR ALL IMMIGRANTS ;_;
>no, just the illegal ones, his wife's an immigrant
>SO??? I HAVE A BLACK FRIEND, DOESN'T MEAN I CAN'T BE RACIST

You're right. Democrats NEVER talk about legal immigrants. They don't even care about us at all.

>posting fake news

She didn't come here illegally she just worked here illegally for a while because she had the wrong paper work

people.
that.
type.
like.
this.
should.
be.
immediately.
disregarded.

If only Trump realized this

Legal immigration for humans
Muslims spics and niggers aren't human.

Or y'know, you could hypothatically look at a country, and i know this will be hard to grasp. You look at a country and how their immigrants behave in your country and then decide whether you want them or not

>op thinks a houseguest and a burglar are the same thing

It's not illegal if brown people do it. Then it's undocumented and whites are racist.

If it was a bunch of leafs sneaking down and taking advantage of our shit we would want a wall up north

>burglar
use the term squatter its easier for them to digest

If it was about race then he wouldn't have selectively protected America from Mexico and Islamic countries. If it was about race he would've halted immigration from Africa.
Anybody who believes that half the country voted for a candidate because "I don't like people who have olive skin" should be tested for schizophrenia.

>liberal
>tough

Pick one and only one.

she's right. she really is.
and.
she.
can't.
do.
shit.
about.
it.

>the people who voted for Obama didn't vote for Hillary because they hate black people

What sec ... I've been told that Mexicans are white! So this can't be about race!!

Not understanding the difference between immigration, and illegal immigration.

By all means come to our country, but do it legally.
How hard is it to ask that of someone?

Mexican
is
not
a
race

Muslim
is
not
a
race

Terrorism
is
not
a
race

Their mental malfunction is that they are purposefully conflating illegal immigration with legal immigration. We need to work more on making this distinction.

>go to a job interview to cook a new superfertilizer made of duck feces.
>put on my scorpion jacket and racing gloves.
>enter store.
>ignore the "Employee Only" sign.
>walk straight into the interview room.
>manager says "umm, are you appyling for the open position?"
>stare out the window.
>"i cook"
>manager tells me they are only hiring for driving positions
>i stare at him silently for 2 minutes
>walk out the store
>a real human bean

Why do libs
Always
Talk
This?

Why don't we bring in a shit ton of Ukrainians using the same system exploits like making an asylum claim in which your first hearing won't be for 6 years.

Try again

Race is a confusing issue, huh... www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_fwPO4MjIY

She is essentially right, this election has largely been about the white race refusing to obey the jew command to die out and be replaced. Sorry!

liberals are fucking hypocrites (see image) and total fucking idiots who don't know the difference between ILLEGAL and LEGAL immigrants.

it's about LEGAL (permitted by law) and ILLEGAL (contrary to or forbidden by law)

I can't believe you people are that fucking stupid

Oh gwarsh! I dont want someone to come here illegally and do a job a citizen could have! Haha south park! Oh no! I dont want refugees to commit extremely high rates of terror and violent crime and to eat up a bunch of tax money (1 million refugees in germany, 30k employed two years later haha)

Because
It.
is
DEEP
And.
MEANINGFUL
What could they mean by it?

related shirt

Here here! (Hear hear?)

Why the fuck cant people put it through their thick skulls.

Immigrants do not equal illegal aliens.

Seriously, one comes in legally through the law, another jumps the fucking boarder and breaks the law.

When the term is used they assume you mean "illegal" as in "they don't have a right to exist". Hence their phrase "no human being is illegal"

It is about race (to you)

It's about combatting radical islam and maintaining the rule of law. Fuck off with your ID politics.

If its about race, its because the leftists keep making it about race. Like they make EVERYTHING about race. Or sexuality.

I agree. We need to deport all niggers. It would be best if we could just turn Haiti or Cuba into a prison island.

Yes it is, nigger.

Everything is about race for liberals.
They didn't cry about affirmative action

Could just be about safety from the chaotic wasteland that is the middle east. More of a geography thing than a race thing imo.

Isn't it obvious?

Liberals aren't human, if you believe this you won't care about what they think anymore

Do you think 200,000 years of evolution was intended for people to be this retarded?

Why are women so retarded?

Pioneers. They cut down the forests and farmed and lived hard lives building the country. In 1990 half of the US was still descended from pioneers (source: Samuel Huntington's 'Who Are We?' (he of 'The Clash of Civilizations')). Immigrants are people who just walked in and found a ready-made, rich country.

I think liberals are more racist than we are. They always see race first in every issue.

well, I guess if you don't mind investing in a certain wall that will go nowhere

Trump isn't opposed to legal immigration....why do so many liberals fail to understand this? Or are they lying deliberately? Do they think Cuban-Americans, among other groups of legal immigrants, voted for Trump because we want to get deported?

I don't see Scots and Slovenians blowing themselves up or driving trucks into crowds

going nowhere much like your sex life?

but i thought race was a social construct and dosnt really exist, checkmate atheists

Are american liberals so dumb they don't know the term illegal ?

>Are american liberals so dumb they don't know the term illegal ?
It sounds like you already know the answer to that question

Gulf States are not taking in the Arabs Trump banned either, why is it okay for them to do it?

They're liberals user, their brains were never on to begin with

Come on, no one can be that stupid, they must be baiting or scheming for something.

How come libs don't WANT TO get this?
ftfy

>Liberals want people to focus on the future by being progressive and forward thinking
>Trump thinks about the future and acts accordingly
>Liberals bring up the past when it suits their agenda and pushes that it should remain the same and never change
>When that fails they race bait
>It's ALWAYS a whit woman that does this shit.

F-Zero
is
a
race

Mario
Kart
is
a
race