JONTRON GOING FULL 1488

Guys, I think we broke him

youtube.com/watch?v=kyFXpXVZ8ho

friendly reminder that his middle name is literally Aryan.

Cucks are disowning him all over the place

I wish idubbbz, jonnyboi, filth and such would respond the masses. We need to combat the pissed library's with some new meme magic.

Dr Layman sounds like Poo-in-Loo.

I generally consider them reddit-tier, but good to see Jon coming aboard.

frank/george/joji whatever the fuck his name is, filthy frank is pretty outspoken about not giving a shit about politics and thinking we're all losers. i doubt he would ever go full Sup Forums

a jontron idubbbz collaboration could be fun though

George Miller is a tremendous lefty, Frank is an embodiment of everything he finds repulsive and is just a character for him to act out what he hates. He might not be full pc mode but there's more to being a left than just being pc.

wow sick thanks for the 5 hour video OP I love e-celebs

Meant for

I dunno peewds is trolling the Jews lately.

>people like Richard Spencer who actually agreed with most of Sup Forums's political views from the start constantly get called kike plants on Sup Forums and are rejected because they were involved in a made-up Nazi salute scandal
>attentionwhoring faggot Youtubers like Jontron or Pewdiepie briefly mention Hitler jokingly and Sup Forums goes full "HES ONE OF US"

my god you people are retarded. You live to be contrarian.

Hey Spencer, is your jaw alright?

no it fucking hurts DICK OFF LEAF

>You live to be contrarian
>t. cuck who supports Spencer
Honestly fuck that guy, I don't know why some people are supporting him so hard.

I don't even necessarily support him, I just don't understand the hypocrisy of disavowing people who agree with many of you and worshipping people who don't want anything to do with you. I know Sup Forums isn't one person but trends are clear

That's because Spencer's methods are ineffective and unpractical.

It's way too early for Nazi LARPing.

>tfw antifa
>tfw you might get to bash Jon's fucking fat face in one of these days

Fuck you your daikatana video was awful.

Fuck you, I "support" Jontron because it's funny. Meanwhile yesterday I see a thread saying Spencer is a badass for getting socked in the face by a fat cuck and that I should think he's cool since punches hurt:(

>wow you support normalizing white interests out in public? what a cuck

kike

you're never gonna make that autistic faggot seem cool

case in point you already shifted the discussion away from spence and onto his rheorhic

here's a hint - get someone who can throw a punch rather than take one

Can't wait to see the fatty fight.

Your retarded purity tests are just proving why you alt-right doofuses never get anything done.

at least you tried

sure thing shlomo I'll get right on with portraying the alt-right as a bunch of violent neo-nazi shit kickers, that's not LARPy at all

the reason spencer is blowing up in the media is because he's a presentable dude for normies, the sieg heil shit was literally done by self-admitted jews and those memes only make their rounds here where kikes can use them for divide and conquer

ah there it is
>trump is a civic nationalist
>we can stop here, no need to go any further right. what are you, a racist?

5 hours? fuck that

I actually like Spencer tho.

also
>believes in the Rothschild hoax of global warming
talk about blue pilled

Holy shit.

Use the civic nationalism and slowly bring into the forefront the ethno aspect, with some good black geniouses or something. They are rare, but we deserve the best for this country.
You gotta get them used to winning and nationalism first, send all the blacks to liberia and make that place a nationalist country

I love jontron more and more.

Yup.
Persian too

>never achieves any real power and does not have the balls or numbers to start a revolution

>does not have the balls or numbers to start a revolution

This is Shia

>5hour long convo

Yeah, no.

Are our guys going to be smoking cigars with sam hyde tomorrow?

Yeah a lot of Sup Forums consists of 16 y.o contrarian faggots. I love Spencer

I'll give you the brief reason

>I have to speak out against the left, because they are crazy
>Whites deserve to fight for white rights
>Conservatism is the future
>Gen Z is the most conservative generation
>Kek is the one true god
>Jordan Peterson is the prophet
>they talk about HWNDU
>Shitpost about about politics in general