Become pagan

become pagan

Other urls found in this thread:

en.metapedia.org/wiki/Germania_(Tacitus)
radionz.co.nz/national/programmes/ninetonoon/audio/201828678/women-being-drawn-into-secretive-gifting-circles
amazon.com/Enchanted-Feminism-Divinity-Reclaiming-Francisco/dp/0415223938/ref=mt_paperback?_encoding=UTF8&me=
youtube.com/watch?v=0LLJQb3RAlo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Burning down churches doesn't endear me to paganism desu

I'm sorry, I don't understand you unless you're telling me to stop doing something

>Cuck would rather have Muslims than Christians

This dude is an absolute cuck faggot and a good goy.

I thought Castro was dead

proofs?

kek

If I ever see Varg Vikernes, I'll break all of his fingers and then kill him on camera.

rude!

>tfw mom was a conservative Christian while I was growing up
>grew up going to church, learning good values
>single mom but did a good job raising us
>all us kids have left home now
>mom starts hanging around liberal feminist
>quits Christianity
>starting to become liberal as fuck, sharing lefty garbage all day on Kikebook
>casually mentions at Christmas that she's pagan

What the fuck went wrong. I avoid all political conversation with her because I don't want either of us to sperg out at each other.

paganism back before Christianity was tribalistic
Christmas was originally a Pagan holiday

What do pegans even believe in anyway?

ebin nature spirits

>varg's daughter brings home a christian black man

How will he react

Your mom sounds like a dumb cunt.

Ah sounds out there like the rest

qt

That lost tons of influence on the Holiday which is now observed as a Christian and Secular holiday throughout the world. Paganism holds little importance to Christmas in the present. By your logic, everything is from Africa, and all traditions are African.

kys

Drinking horse semen

:^)

If you never watch his video don't ask for proof.
is in one of his most popular ones.

Give me a quick rundown of paganism

nah, I like not being a degenerate, thanks

suck a dick varg. why do people think we should listen to a literal murderer...

Become a GRECO-ROMAN Pagan. Fuck snownigger barbarian religion.

The problem here stemmed from the fact that she was a single mother. If she had a strong, conservative husband to keep that filth away she would never have lost her way.

It was self-defense normie

>What do pegans even believe in anyway?

Nothing.
They are atheists who are afraid of the fedora meme.
Everything about paganism is basically just a "metaphor" and a "parable" and it's not even real in the first place.
These guys are worse than liberal Christians.

how do i become a faggot and not own up to a murder i did. im asking because i dont want to be metal.

paganism is whatever the person wants it to be. whoever you talk to will tell you that what you said it is is wrong and tell you what it "really" is. Nature worship, Norse pantheon, occult, new age/gaia. Circle magic, crystals, ouija, meditations, drugs (potions)... it's all a hodgepodge of various left-hand path beliefs, half of which stem from the kabbalah and have been revised to other belief structures and so on.

basically, people who watch too much charmed and supernatural or play D&D and decide the session never really ends. OR people who do some really sick and twisted stuff...

Only because in your mind. Religion = abrahamic religions.

Take something like Shinto for example. pretty much the same shit but I don't see christfags calling them LARPers

its the religion of our ancestors

That's not true. He just knows how to handle muslims like he did in prison; with violence. He also points out that it's christians that want to prevent violence against muslims and flood our countries with the shitskins.

>if you kill your enemies, they win
What are you, a leaf behind that proxy?

LET'S FIND OUT

Tacitus's germania on Pagan German Morals.

Germanians do not racemix.

>Tacitus says (Ch. 2, “Origion and descent of the Germanics”) that physically, the Germanic peoples appear to be a distinct (indigenous), racially pure nation, not a blood admixture of their neighbors: "For my own part, I agree with those who think that the tribes of Germany are free from all taint of intermarriages with foreign nations…" They are divided into three large branches, the Ingaevones, the Herminones and the Istaevones, deriving their ancestry from three sons of Mannus, son of Tuisto, their common forefather.

Germanians are racially pure and healthy.

>In Chapter 4, “Racial characteristics of the Germanics“, he attributed to Germanic men and women that they all have common physical characteristics, fierce blue eyes (truces et caerulei oculi = "sky-coloured blue, dark blue), red-blonde hair (rutilae comae = "red, golden-red, reddish yellow, golden-blonde") and tall framers (bodies), vigorous at the first onset but not tolerant of exhausting labour, tolerant of hunger and cold but not of heat.[5]

Germanians hold marriage sacred, abortion is criminal.

>He also records (Ch. 19, “Sanctity of marriage”) that adultery is detested and very rare, and that an adulterous woman is shaved of her hair and exiled by the community regardless of her beauty. To limit childbearing or to kill children (abortion) is considered criminal. “In Germany good morals (customs) are worth more than good laws.”

Germanians Practiced monogamy

>Tacitus says (Ch. 18) that the Germans are content with one wife, except for a few political marriages, and specifically and explicitly compares this practice favorably to other barbarian cultures, perhaps since monogamy was a shared value between Roman and Germanic cultures.

Germanians Reserve death penalty for deserters, faggots

>The death penalty is reserved for two kinds of capital offenses: military treason or desertion was punished by hanging, and moral infamy (cowardice and homosexuality[9]) was punished by throwing the condemned into a bog. The difference in punishment is explained by the idea that "glaring iniquities" must be exposed in plain sight, while "effeminacy and pollution" should best be buried and concealed.[10] Minor legal disputes were settled on a day-to-day basis by elected chiefs assisted by elected officials.[11]

Catholicism is pretty close to Roman Paganism anyway. Even Varg admits it. It even comes together with the tradition of fucking young boys in the ass.

Yeah, yeah, that's about race, race, race.
That alone doesn't make a religion.
Do you believe in the literal existence of Odin btw and bring him sacrifices?

stop being christian

Always something fishy when people don't even want to answer a simple question such as "Do you believe in the literal existence of Odin and bring him sacrifices."

if she doesnt think that gays should be executed and thrown in a bog then she's not a real pagan

This is something they have in common with liberals Christians, btw: liberals also don't want to answer simple questions such as, "Will I go to hell if I don't believe on the Lord Jesus Christ" and instead go on and on and ramble something without ever answering the simple question!

Your mum could have been roped into this cult.

radionz.co.nz/national/programmes/ninetonoon/audio/201828678/women-being-drawn-into-secretive-gifting-circles

>>casually mentions at Christmas that she's pagan

amazon.com/Enchanted-Feminism-Divinity-Reclaiming-Francisco/dp/0415223938/ref=mt_paperback?_encoding=UTF8&me=
Pagans...

stop telling me what to do.

wat

At no point have Americans ever been pagans

You are a larping faggot

Women like Paganism (which is not the same as liking Pagan "men") because there is no objective truth in it. You don't have a book you can point to, to find out the objective truth and will of God such as in Christianity.

Instead, Paganism is only about subjective feeeeelings and naaaature and spirits in trees and fairies! This is why gays and women love Paganism.

This is verifiably a nordcuck pagan ritual.

Is [spoiler]agnostic theism[/spoiler] close enough?

>Do you believe in odin

Do you believe in god? most christcucks dont

Americans don't have European ancestry?

>Do you believe in god?
Yes.

>most christcucks dont
Then they are no longer Christians.
I can point to the Bible and point that out, you only have your subjective feeeeelings you can point to.

>redpilled on race & jews
>has a large aryan family
>kids likely are or will be redpilled
>working towards preserving the white race
why does Sup Forums hate varg so much?

>degenerate hippies who see weird shit while tripping on acid = pagans
meme

>spics are secret pagans/jews/atheists

kek

But seriously, answer the fucking question or kill yourself

Already am, friendo.

Why does this fucker always wear russian camo

Is it a statement?

>meme

Prove?
Oh wait! You don't really have any sources about what Paganism is actually about. It's not like with the Bible I can point to to debunk liberals. You only have feeeeelings vs. feeeeelings.

Do you believe in the literal existence of Odin btw and bring him sacrifices? Just curious if one you LARPERS will answer that simple question.

>if she doesnt think that gays should be executed and thrown in a bog then she's not a real pagan
>executed and thrown into a bog
>thrown into a bog
>bog

>Why does this fucker always wear russian camo

Also hier in Deutschland tragen immer nur fette Hauptschüler, die Kevin heißen, Camo..

Women like Christianity (which is not the same as liking christian "men") because there is no objective truth in it. You don't have a book you can point to, to find out the objective truth and The Will of the Gods such as in Paganism.

Instead, Christianity is only about subjective feeeeelings and forgivneesss and spirits in dead jews and "holy ghosts"! This is why gays and women love Christiantiy

youtube.com/watch?v=0LLJQb3RAlo

Lmfao

>most christcucks don't
>posts image showing that most do.

Nigger are you retarded?

Why's that?

I'm an agnostic cultural pagan.

Americans are a nation formed from Europeans in the same way the British are formed from Welsh, Scottish and English and the same way the English are formed from Angles, Saxons, Celts and Jutes.

At no point has the American nation ever been pagan you obnoxious faggot, you're dancing around using books written by Romans and Christians going "muh odin" and generally being obnoxious. At no point is anyone ever going to accept your faggy paganism if the fucking nazis didn't and at this point all you're doing is trying to ruin White Christian Nationalism with your bullshit- pagans have birthrates on par with atheists, White Christians have birthrates on par with spics and niggers. You are factually trying to destroy the white race if you are pimping paganism. This isn't even mentioning the fact that Leif Eriksson's saga and various other sources as well as Scandinavian tradition allows women to be mouthy cunts who can divorce their husbands and take back their dowry (basically the same as modern alimony) whereas Christianity discourages divorce as a major sin and grants a wife fucking nothing if she decides to do it since she's going against a legal relationship ordained by God and Heaven itself.

Fuck you.

>Do you believe in Odin

Yes, obviously. You Christcuck

>You don't have a book you can point to, to find out the objective truth and The Will of the Gods such as in Paganism.

You have: the Bible.
You don't have it in Paganism.
What exactly do you even believe in other than >muh state should come and outlaw "interracial" marriages!

new age libtarded neopaganism isn't the same as the old kind. there are faggy new age christians as well, not to mention evangelicucks

They aren't larpers, they are barbarians in need of civilizing. You had power over them for over 60 years and you did NOTHING to christianize them.

Belief is feeeeeeelings also.

>agnostic cultural pagan

A fedora covered with snowflakes...

fuck off nigger no one wants to reply to you

see

Christ is my king

De faggot

>he think believing a Jewish god is redpilled

desu i'm thinking about it i can't seem to mix my extreme racist ideology with Christianity

Most christcucks arent even conservative

>my ideoogy is retarded
>i better choose qualy rtarded religion to suit it!

not an argument, kid

>written by Christians

Written down. Big difference.

>nazis didn't

Himmler and Rosenberg did.

>White Christian nationalism

At least half of us are nonChristian.

>birth rates on par with nigs and spics

Prove it.

>mouthy cunts

Christian monarchism led to queens ruling over men, you mong.

>suggesting another religion is killing the white race

You're a drama queen.

So all you have is a meme?

This is why no one wants to talk to you.

There's a few hard pagans who worship the old gods as actual deities, they're a very rare breed

Then there's the vast majority of them like the hippies and Varg who are soft pagans, who see their "deities" as forces of nature and virtues like wisdom and shit

>Belief is feeeeeeelings also.

A rose is a rose and a feeling is a feeling, but feeeelings lack any possibility to discern right and wrong. You can do that with the Bible. For instance:

>No one who denies the Son has the Father. Whoever confesses the Son has the Father also.
1 John 2:23

I can point to kek, and he exists and is responsible for our happenings.

Christ is responsible for liberalism, jews ruling us, and mass immigration.

>worshipping a dead kike on a stick

>le jewish baldm man quote

Im for any religion that keeps society functioning and progressing. Christianity seems to have done well, so why not continue? Pegan would be too hard to bring back to the masses.

Japan is safer and more prosperous than your shitty country. I'd trust atheist japs over catholic poles to not rip the copper wire out of my wall while I'm not looking.

No. Fuck you. I am a Monotheist before all else. Rather would I die than forsake the Blessed Truth of Monotheism, and its vessel Christianity. Be a heathen idolater faggot if you want, but I will not be joining you.

literally describing faggot

forgot pic