American values

>American values

Lmaoing @ your life

only in a non union workplace would shit like that happen

t. nyc union carpenters apprentice

that notice is probably hung up in a pizza restaurant

Pizza is a human right in your country and that's how you treat the workers to bring it to you?

Dam son, and you voted in 4 more years of this bullshit

Lmao, if i even sneeze on work my boss asks me if im okay, wtf amerika

no, its part of being employed at that a pizza place. why the fuck wouldn't you work that day? super bowl is great for tips

>part of working at an American pizza joint is being a literal slave

Americans everybody

Meh. I work for Amazon and for the entirety of Thanksgiving week to Christmas eve I was pulling 60 hour weeks with a vacation blackout for the duration. A single day for some pizza joint is fucking nothing.

>Calls the staff "Team Members"
>Proceeds to patronize the shit out of them while reminding them of their place as wage slaves

kek, this must be a Walmart or something.

if they don't like it they can get a new job

i will never work at a pizza place on super bowl again its fucking annoying

>majority of the country is doomed to the service industry which nobody thinks is worth anything
>hey if you don't like it get a new job
>oh wait there are none

Kek

>get forced into work sick one day
>puke into a garbage bin and look up to see a customer
>"if you want to complain talk to my manager"
>I was basically dieing but I felt smug as fuck

Lolol that's even worse

America makes so much sense now: they over stimulate and over feed you, control your minds to get you voting Trump, who prefers to have the sweat shops and meaningless toil bought back to America instead of China

No wonder your country has a heroin epidemic

That type of note is pretty par for the course in most retail stores. Not typically for Superbowl but you see it a lot around the holidays. If you don't have a doctor's note or a dead kid then your ass is grass.

I could imagine.
I used to work at a gas station and would request Christmas Eve.

I'd go out and wash everyone's windows, brush the snow off the plates, check oil etc. While I pumped their gas And people would sometimes tip me like 10-20 bucks

>Call in sick
>Lol we don't believe you
>Quit because the only place that requires you to work on Sundays is a minimum wage nigger job
>Get a real job because I'm not a pants on head retard and finding employment is literally the easiest thing in the world

Good, you knew the deal when you worked at dominos, it's all hands on deck Super Bowl Sunday. Why let your brother do your work?

In 10+ years of retail 7 of which was food service I have managed to get 1 day off because I was sick. And that time was just insanely lucky. A gal that normally only worked 1 day a week was covering for the managers and agreed to come in..

Whatever entry-level workplace that is probably has managerial corruption and disciplinary problems. It's just "nuh uh you better not call out!". Why on Earth they would anticipate so many just because of the Super Bowl is beyond me.

Most workplaces are non-union workplaces. Yes, it's true that blue collar employees such as yourself can live like kings in places like NY or Chicago because of your corrupt unions. Most big companies just have HR departments and SOP for everything. Smaller ones can do their own thing but dysfunction and low morale is the easiest way to destroy your business.

Too bad we let women and minorities ruin the Mad Men workplace where things got done and also it wasnt a giant daycare

Oh well, its only the one and only chance we had at life :) better luck next time XD

degenerate drug addicts that hate themselves and would rather be shitposting here

who the fuck cares about niggerball

A lot of jobs have busy seasons. You think you taking time of in accountants office during tax season? It all works out sense you get off time later.

pizza delivery makes pretty easy money user. i averaged 12-13 bucks an hour

that has got to be the dumbest thing i've heard on Sup Forums in nearly 15 minutes. you honestly don't think businesses run business forecasts?

So it's the tips that make this special mind of slavery worth it?

What's it like being at the mercy or every random piece of shit that walks through?

>o-oh I hope sir tips me today
>y-yes sir you too! Right away!
>pls tip sir I must feed my poor family

Lolol

>NOT MAKING $500 IN JUST TIPS SUPERBOWL NIGHT

fucking losers have no ambition to make money even if it involves harder work. You are literally nigger tier subhumans who deserve to be the bottom of the barrel, these nights every year payed for my textbooks in law school.

It's obviously a restaurant, dumbasses, most likely a pizza delivery establishment which employs a bunch of stoners and other college students. They undoubtedly have a big problem with people calling in sick, they undoubtedly will be extremely busy on Super Bowl Sunday, and this memo is just a restaurant manager trying to deal with the problem before it happens.

I see nothing wrong here, and furthermore I wouldn't be surprised to see a sign like this in any country, lazy kids missing work is not some uniquely American phenomenon.

Lazy sheep

Get a life and try to stay busy

Super Bowl day isn't a fucking national holiday you stupid fucking kiwi

gotta suck the company cock when your a pleb lol

Pizza delivery is only a sane job if you live nowhere near niggers.

where did I say I didn't think businesses made business forecasts?

Pretty sure that is illegal.
Also isn't superbowl pretty much the time when burgerland grinds to a halt? was watching a Mark Dice video driving around a couple years ago during the super bowl to show empty parking lots during normally busy hours.

>Why on Earth they would anticipate so many just because of the Super Bowl is beyond me.

you do not make any tips unless youre delivery faggot and they arent even doing the hard work

fucking normies thinking the niggerbowl should be considered some sort of national holiday

>go to a job interview to cook a new superfertilizer made of duck feces.
>put on my scorpion jacket and racing gloves.
>enter store.
>ignore the "Employee Only" sign.
>walk straight into the interview room.
>manager says "umm, are you appyling for the open position?"
>stare out the window.
>"i cook"
>manager tells me they are only hiring for driving positions
>i stare at him silently for 2 minutes
>walk out the store
>a real human bean

That's why it's even funnier

You spend an entire day eating junk food while you watch ripped black guys throw a ball around, and get cucked by your corporate masters while you're at it

You feel some sense of identity through this

I guess it's all about the unique America Experience

where did you get this can't find source

Not for pizza delivery. It's a zero sum game, when some busniss goes down, other busniss does better.

So many employees calling out*, which was hopefully implied by the succession of ideas here. I didn't question why they anticipated so much business.

Which ties back into my guessing it's an entry level job with disciplinary problems or managerial issues.

If you work Sundays as a half decent accountant you're getting cucked. Getting time off later to compensate makes sense but if your workload is so high that you work weekends, either your firm is understaffed or you're a shit accountant.

Literally wage cucks

>NZ is LAY-Z

No wonder your only claim to fame is having more sheep than people, oh and lord of the rings.

>team members

Nonunion, antiunion, shit tier, pleb tier,faggot tier, broke dick ass motherfuckiing garbage tier employee.

on predictably busy days i always set aside 10 bucks each for my in store guys. always made me feel better for making 200 bucks for driving

>delivering
>thinks I will put miles on my car for pizza boss
get fucking real dipshit, I worked bartender shift at our joint and made close to $500 in tips before the shift was half over. just because you are a faggot beta doesn't mean i'm not an alpha

Top kek

also this is easy. You claim you can't work sundays for religious reasons

Oh I see, you don't understand.
People in OPs pic are not working m-f and adding Sunday on top of that.
Most of those jobs people work like 3 days a week, 4 at the most. So they have m-w off and work Thursday-Sunday (for example) and still expect to be to call out Sunday.
The accountant equivalent would be working m-f but asking for Friday off the week before tax day.

>be me
>work in big pharma R&D
>all government holidays are off, 3 more floating holidays to be used anytime, 14 days vacation/year, AND campus is always closed from day before Christmas to day after New Years (paid time off - no need to waste vacation time)
>this what happens when you study chemical engineering instead of humanities in college

>White rich guys get rich by paying off a couple of athletic niggers to hit each other
There's nothing more American my dude.

>corrupt unions
Who cares as long as they are helping the workers?

>"team members"
> non union

That HAS to be target

Who's happier?

Us or them?

Did this, my boss got furious and I'm a fucking catholic.

Yelled the fuck at him(In front of his boss)

>"i cook"
lost

Are you salty because it's cold in the summer time right now?

Why the fuck do you care about something that supposedly isn't happening to you?

So many foreign leftists putting down Sup Forums just because Trump is president.

I can tell you're jelly by how much you care

>Highlighting every word of every paragraph

It defeats the purpose of highlighting you fucking doublenigger

t. NEET

>college

they're either in college or they are basically homeless that are feeding a habit.

as a pizza hut manager, i never hired anyone with a degree

if you aren't available on sunday you're not getting a job at a pizza place. thats a perk of having a real job, is getting to work a 9-5. in the mean time, you drive on the icy roads at 1 AM for a 36 cent tip from the giganiggas down the road

its from the packers locker room.

All retail places use dumb "morale" words like that. Crew member, team member, sandwich artist, etc. It is just pointless words that corporations think will actually somehow make people feel better about working there. Literally go from any retail job to another and they are almost the exact same. All of them have the same rules and training videos with just minor tweaks.

If you are sick, call in anyway. Don't let them tell you that shit. It's horsecrap.

Better yet, go in anyway and sneeze on everything, and have a friend call the health inspector. Use this sign as evidence.

I've worked at places like this. That whole "don't call in sick" thing is horseshit. If you're sick, don't go to work. That's retarded.

>having a shitty job like this where you have no power as a supply of labor

INCREASE YOUR HUMAN CAPITAL!
You can tell your boss to go fuck himself if you are indispensable at your organization.

Hard to say, most people just think they're Australia, which sucks ass.

Us for sure. I've been to NZ and my parent's and sister are there right now. Everyone is salty in NZ. Both in the country side and in the city. It's cold and rainy right now and it's the middle of summer.

When strayans and New Zealanders lash out it's because they want to make up for their irrelevancy.

>a literal slave
I didn't know slaves could quit if they wanted to.
All that bullshit about whippings, being property, and being unable to relocate is just all lies?

Thanks for the redpill, user!

health inspectors don't work on sunday user

>14 days vacation/year

And the rest is for Shlomo and Lucky Larry?

>Chinese have more days off then amerislaves

I don't think it's a very good comparison to make is what I'm saying my negro. When I worked as a calculator-nigger I got most of the work I needed to get done a decent amount of time before tax-season. Only a couple of my clients would actually put off all of the required paperwork until the last minute and it was easily handled as they're mostly small business types. Any corporation or LLC that was just small enough to not have an internal accountant on payroll was smart enough to know that putting all of their numbers in early would be mutually beneficial.

there's nothing illegal about it at all.
the Super Bowl is not a fucking holiday.
if they want to watch the Super Bowl they can find a different job.

NY is the extreme case where you have blue collar people making upper middle class salaries working for, say, the municipal water department because of mafia-union connections.

Americans want to say "we want to compete with the Chinese! we want to compete with the Japanese!" and it's not like they have unions.

My thoughts are that there needs to be a culture in place where employees are held accountable and held to a standard but they also participate in the decisionmaking.

>slaves can voluntarily quit jobs

You sheep shaggers really are stupid

You really are just so dumb

It's cold because you're used to a warmer climate

To me it's really warm right now

Solution? Fuck off we're full

Besides, it's not a good fit having you here, after all we treat or citizens as people instead of things

>2D American Mindset, cucked by materialism

You are an idiot. I don't tell people I can't work Sunday's for religious reasons before I get the job

I got the name of a lawyer and just said to call him if they had a problem

>quit job
>no tips
>no welfare
>die

MAGA

>not a holiday
>literally just a sunday
>work a service job
>somehow expect not having to provide service

thats 14 days vacation on top of holidays, learn to read Hans.

I always take pics of health code violations at work.

It's all fair game really, boss man sells drugs through our business and acts like we don't know.

Oh and if you ever go to Mc Donald's never ever buy their OJ. It's really really common for the workers to not know that they need to clean the thing.

Felt like cleaning it one night and the entire glass tube that the juice went through was caked in mold.

>Oh no what will we do about Jeff the pizza delivery guy! Without him and his 1998 Toyota Camry truly we are doomed.

you are a liar. no place of business would ever hire someone without getting their availability on paper. and if you suddenly change it afterwards you lied on your application and you're out. right to work state

Heck, most these jobs when I worked them would be like during hiring "we need you to work weekend and holidays, can you do it?" It's a condition of employment at places that service 9-5ers to work during 9-5ers off times. The plus side is we can go to supermarkets and other places during the day when they are empty

>new zealand
>cucked by laziness, jealousy, bitterness, sense of entitlement, fixation on America

haha exactly. If you have no real skills to speak of, don't be surprised when your labor is treated like it is worthless.

Protip: Because it is.

If you aren't comfortable discussing allowed vacation days with your employer then you deserve to work 24/7 like the cuck you are. Work somewhere that values your position and leverage that. There are plenty of competing companies. Just talk to your employer and make it clear what it will take to employ you. If they can't meet that and want to hire a cheaper/less productive worker then so be it. The free market moves both ways Hans.

being short a hand when you're already forced to run on a skeleton crew is pretty awful. specially when numbers are all that matter

>sense of entitlement
>wanting a fair deal

t. brainwashed future wannabe boot stomper

>muh sports
who the fuck watches football these days? it's the current year for fuck's sake.

presumably a wing stop or pizza hut type place. i'd fucking love delivering on superbowl sunday. anyone who didn't want that job is fucking daft.
additionally USPS, FedEx and UPS workers knowing the last 2 months of the year is fucking bonkers and then decide they want to schedule vacation are as retarded.

Literally your entire country grinds to a halt to watch athletic black men compete

Not even close faggot

It's the other way around, we're being brainwashed by leftist views in the public education system all the way through college. Trump is an outlier who doesn't abide by proper liberal views. Mainstream media and all entertainment you can think of here are all far leftists shoving their sjw stuff down our throats til we choke on it. Funny part is I bet you're not even shitposting just delusional as fuck.

and yours grinds to a halt when the sheep block the roads. what of it?

Its probably a work place full of burn outs and literal retards. The manager is probably some guy that hates his job but needs the cash to go through university.

>Why highlight the whole thing tho

Pizza guy! what company op?

I have the best of both worlds. I work a 9-5 office job but I work from home half the time and I only have to do 2-3 hours of actual work per day so plenty of free time. I always buy groceries and do my shopping during my work from home shifts.

Feels good not having to put up with bullshit like OP's pic anymore now that I have a "real" job. I worked at a pizza place during college and they were hard asses for the Super Bowl because it was stupidly busy. Silver lining - it was a family owned place with pretty nice owners, they gave everyone who worked all day on Super Bowl Sunday a $50 bonus on their next paycheck.

Not really. Millenials aren't watching sports nearly as much as older generations.

It sucks on that day, yes (I'm not fucking dense) but the hiring process for an employee like this is a 10 minute thing unless there's a whole lot of corporate SOP. It's easy to find someone who will drive a car, loyalty and hard work are rare however and such a person would probably agree to being scheduled on the Super Bowl in exchange for other reciprocation. If it's an important day and you're in this company's employ, you owe it to them to be there.