Keep Posting Redpills - Homosexuality should be illegal

Okay so Sup Forums has obviously changed a lot in the last few years, and that's not a bad thing. We've produced FAR more keks and lulz in 2016 than ever before.

But we can't stop discussing truths. Do not stop dropping redpills. Here is mine:

Homosexuality should be illegal

>the death penality was put on sodomy during the foundation of America
>Thomas Jefferson wrote a law in Virginia that the consequence of homosexuality was castration
>Homosexuals have an 80% higher chance of contracting AIDS than straight people
>Homosexuals are more likely to abuse children
>Homosexuality has been confirmed to not be genetic
>Homosexuality is usually caused by being abused as a child

Homosexuality should be outlawed, just as it has been for the majority of American History. I'll include some interesting materials on the subject in the comments blow.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodomy_laws_in_the_United_States#Federal_law
youtube.com/watch?v=DiqtFAKQHlk
youtube.com/watch?v=jAsoqkgrD7A
youtube.com/watch?v=oN4w8e432_o
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/12/18/most-u-s-christian-groups-grow-more-accepting-of-homosexuality/
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=eaE98w1KZ-c
youtube.com/watch?v=j5M1qtN62yk
youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM
cdc.gov/hiv/topics/msm/
cdc.gov/hiv/risk/gender/msm/
cdc.gov/hiv/topics/surveillance/basic.htm#incidence
reuters.com/article/2010/09/23/us-aids-usa-idUSTRE68M3H220100923
ca.news.yahoo.com/report-finds-black-gay-males-us-worst-hit-161752246.html
cdc.gov/std/Syphilis/STDFact-MSM-Syphilis.htm
cdc.gov/hepatitis/Populations/msm.htm
people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20072072,00.html
wnd.com/2015/06/hidden-camera-gays-admit-theyre-not-born-that-way/
journals.plos.org/plosntds/article?id=10.1371/journal.pntd.0001389
telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/03/15/homosexuality-may-be-triggered-by-environment-after-birth/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah... that's not going to happen. Just move to Sudan or the Congo and you can get your fix of illegal homosexuality.

>history of sodomy laws

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodomy_laws_in_the_United_States#Federal_law

>The sodomite agenda vs. reality

youtube.com/watch?v=DiqtFAKQHlk

>Aids, the judgement of God

youtube.com/watch?v=jAsoqkgrD7A

>The Gift (documentary about homosexuals purposely getting HIV)

youtube.com/watch?v=oN4w8e432_o

LETS MAKE THOUGHT CRIMES GREAT AGAIN

It absolutely will happen. Do you realize that sodomy was still technically illegal up until 2008?

It may not happen in the next 10 years, but I believe Donald Trump has set us on the path to Civic nationalism, which will eventually lead to a sublte less extreme version of White nationalism, which will eventually lead to anti-degeneracy all together.

The majority of Christians in America still hate homosexuals

>homosexuality is a thought crime

What?

>attraction is a thought?

Faggotry is an action, not a thought.

>Do you realize that sodomy was still technically illegal up until 2008?

Oh yeah, how many were prosecuted in the 21st century? Lots of things are illegal, especially with weird state laws. No-one gives a shit about them.

>It may not happen in the next 10 years, but I believe Donald Trump has set us on the path to Civic nationalism, which will eventually lead to a sublte less extreme version of White nationalism, which will eventually lead to anti-degeneracy all together.

Nah. You just sound like a neo-con lunatic. Trump isn't a neo-con, if anything he broke their stranglehold on the GOP party. GOP is fixated on getting jobs for the American people instead of worrying about sexuality. You neo-cons are right were you belong (toothless position as VP).

>The majority of Christians in America still hate homosexuals

Data doesn't back this claim. Catholic high majority (in the U.S.) favor homosexuality. Consensus of all Christians is the majority favoring homosexuality.

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/12/18/most-u-s-christian-groups-grow-more-accepting-of-homosexuality/

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Here's something leftists are unwilling to acknowledge but is completely rooted in science:

It makes perfect sense for people to ostracize gay people. Regardless of the facts you've stated, there is one simple fact that cannot be refuted: homosexuals cannot reproduce with each other. Seems simple, but this is at the foundation of the gut instinct to disagree with their lifestyle. The foundation of natural selection is selecting for genes that aid the species as a whole. Gay people have particular traits that tend to make them attracted to people of the same sex. This type of behavior has to be ostracized because on an evolutionary level, they are a net negative to the species. I haven't seen anyone making this claim, even though it has its basis in science.

Red Pill

HERITAGE FOUNDATION: "How Modern Liberals Think"
47 min video, speech from Evan Sayet about modern liberals. If you ever wondered why liberals do thing that are outright wrong and counter productive, you should watch this.
youtube.com/watch?v=eaE98w1KZ-c

Matt Ridley: Global Warming Versus Global Greening
40 min video about how there is no danger or no scientific evidence for danger of the global warming. He agrees that there is global warming, however, he doesnt agree that its bad.
youtube.com/watch?v=j5M1qtN62yk

Sugar: The Bitter Truth
1h 29min video about why sugar is poison and why nothing is being done about it. Robert H. Lustig, MD, UCSF Professor of Pediatrics in the Division of Endocrinology. Basicly reason we have obisity epidemic
youtube.com/watch?v=dBnniua6-oM

>catholic
>christian

Kek

Neo-cons were faggots for many other reasons besides homosexuality. They were cucks because they would do these stupid fucking mental gymnastics and saying shit like "Homosexuality is wrong, but nobody should feel bad about who they are. Hate the sin and love the sinner".

They got cucked by the left, hard. It's a non-issue for Trump, he only cares about jobs. Rightly so. Our economy is the most important thing right now

None of this changes the fact that homosexuals don't reproduce, they recruit through rape. They need to be purged from society like the growing cancer that they are.

I agree it should be banned.

delusion

Homosexuality should be completely legal. We have to encourage them to come out of the closet asap so they stop reproducing the gay gene.

>How modern liberals think

This is interesting

this is the 4th thread in the last 4 hours about Sup Forums changes. how about you hang yourself mr. daddy issues concern troll

t. Milo

Fuck off sodomite.

One thing I've noticed is that if I post an anti-faggot thread, faggots will flood into the thread and bitch about it.

Sure are a lot of faggots on this board.

cdc.gov/hiv/topics/msm/
cdc.gov/hiv/risk/gender/msm/
Everyone who is not an exclusive heterosexual makes up about 2.1-2.7% of the population. With about 1% being homosexual. So the number of dudes that fuck dudes would be around 1.3% at most. So if they account for 56% of new infections they are 43 times more likely to be infected.

The total number of these dude-fuckers shall we call them who are infected each year is 28,200. Given that sexual activity occurs between 15 and 45 that means that in that time 846,000 of the sexually active dude fuckers will be infected. Their total population is about 4.095 million at the most. Of which 55% will be within that 15-45 age group. So about 2.25 million of them are sexually active in a given 30 year period of which 846,000 will be infected. So about 37.5% of their sexually active population will be infected in their lifetimes. Now before you say “but that is just niggers and spics”, look at the data, even when only accounting for whites the rate of infection is still 31%. Which is admittedly better than 37% but still not great.

Homosexual Men Have 50 Times Higher Rate of AIDS
cdc.gov/hiv/topics/surveillance/basic.htm#incidence

One in Five Gay, Bisexual Men in U.S. Cities Has HIV
reuters.com/article/2010/09/23/us-aids-usa-idUSTRE68M3H220100923

Report Finds Black Gay Males in US Worst Hit By HIV-AIDS
ca.news.yahoo.com/report-finds-black-gay-males-us-worst-hit-161752246.html

STD Facts - Syphilis & MSM
cdc.gov/std/Syphilis/STDFact-MSM-Syphilis.htm

Viral Hepatitis Populations - Men Who Have Sex with Men
cdc.gov/hepatitis/Populations/msm.htm
“Didn't your study reveal that 40 percent of the homosexual men claimed to have had more than 500 partners?

Yes”

people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20072072,00.html

>We Musn't cease the discussing of truthful discussion
>Drop Red Pills Brah, Heres Mine!
>I mean something. Please give me attention.
>Drop dem Red Pillz

You guys are so fucking useless. "Dropping red pills" on a website dominated by introverted virgins does nothing. How about you go outside and get your week's worth of sunshine in the next 5 minutes?

This study was replicated in 2015 and the replication accounted for a more objective account of variables. There was no significant difference in any categories in regards to homosexual and heterosexual parenting.

The biggest take away from this is that Sociology and Psychology are jokes. There's a huge issue with a majority of Sociological studies having results that cannot be replicated.

To me, both the 2012 (in your picture) and the 2015 study are junk. There's a good chance that another study will attempt to replicate these studies and find completely different results. So please, spare us your Sociological bullshit studies.

Refer to
Tie the rope correctly, champ.

>neo-con lunatic
>neo-cons hating faggots, kikes, niggers, spics, or saracens

My my you don't know what the neo-cons are do you? They are not the "religious right", they are not traditionalists, or paleo-cons, or fascists. They are completely fine with destroying the bulwarks of society so long as they get muh free trade for their kike masters.

I'll tie it for you faggot

>Homosexuality is romantic attraction between members of the same sex

No wonder why Sup Forums supports Trump
lmao what a stupid

of course theyre junk studies to a degenerate faggot.

The neo-cons had some anti-gay rhetoric because many of their voting base were Baptist Christians.

That's the only reason. They were cucked as fuck about it because it was a divisive position so they'd take all of these positions that barely made any sense.

The shit I see here first usually crops up a ton on the other sites and sidles into the mainstream in one form or another, we have a knock on effect larger than you realise, which is actually fucking depressing.

My post was not debating high STD rates for homosexual men. It's very apparent that it's pervasive in their demographic. I don't know how you could make a claim that it would warrant making homosexual intercourse illegal. Especially considering that it wouldn't stop them from having sex.

Posting more data for degenerate sodomites to get literally assblasted about.

Fairies BTFO

kek

>political image board
>don't talk about social politics or philosophy

Why the fuck are you even here?

Also though I think that faggotry has some genetic component like most diseases due to the observed 20% inheritability of the behavior this video is good for understanding what faggots are.

wnd.com/2015/06/hidden-camera-gays-admit-theyre-not-born-that-way/

It is a series of hidden camera interviews with homos who all admit to being abused as children or abusing children. I suspect that the low heritability of faggotry vs the 93% for most other traits including political/religious affilation as adults is due to the inherited factor not being homosexuality itself but rather a vulnerability to some infectious agent, inuterine, or post-natal stimulus which then causes the expression of homosexuality via androgynization of the central nervous system observed in homosexuals of all sorts via autopsy. This deofromity in the brain is linked not only to the maladaptive trait of homosexual behavior but also self destructive and low time preference behavior including abuse of those in close proximity, drug use, promiscuity, and suicide.

>They are not the "religious right"

Yes they are, they essentially hold the reigns for for that title currently.

>for their kike masters

I won't deny that the beginnings of it were heavily influenced by Judaism.

>The truth about immigration, by the numbers
Took the link into my red pill file. Thanks

Why do we even recognize marriage? After all, under the 10th amendment we should not. Tax benefits for marriage should be replaced with child/elderly/dependent tax credit.

Argument from tradition, not a valid reason.

>Thomas Jefferson wrote a law in Virginia that the consequence of homosexuality was castration

See above.

[citation needed]. Also, safe sex significantly decreases transmission - you're not against gay sex, you're against unprotected sex.

[citation needed]

So?

[citation needed]

Sup Forums has very little knock-on-effect without mainstream press and mass content platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and even Reddit. The setback with this is that those platforms slant the message to suit their agenda. You have it completely backwards.

>posts popular Russian VK/Instagram model
>post popular Russian opinion on homosexuality
>Totally not a shill

The thread is about the criminalization of homosexual acts, not homosexual thoughts. You are btfo.

Thanks.

>Ukraine war starts
>Sup Forums suddenly starts says "rightful clay" or "Ukraine, no such thing".
>Sup Forums suddenly starts hating on the Baltics calling them the butthurt belt, memes pictures included
>Sup Forums starts hating on Poland

Before any of this Russia fucking with Ukraine started NO ONE gave a fuck or let alone spoke about eastern Europe, i think the only common thing was is Estonia a Scandinavian country and memes about Finland being mongolian

now we regularly have

>Pro Putin threads
>Based Slavs
>Orthodox threads
>Why are you not married to a Russian
>Why are western women trash
>Anti Ukraine threads, anti Baltic threads and anti EU threads
>That fucking Bogdanoff meme which is currently huge on Russian boards

But we never have threads hating on Russian or Belarus

Toxoplasmosis is an interesting thing. However, the biology of a rat is quite different from that of a human. The only study I know of that even remotely considered Toxoplasmosis was affecting humans was in regards to driving attention.

Actually, this is hilarious. There was one study that showed Toxoplasmosis making men favor cat urine.

journals.plos.org/plosntds/article?id=10.1371/journal.pntd.0001389

So there, toxoplasmosis is most-likely making you sexually attracted to cats... not other humans of your same gender.

The retarded terminology in the OP supports this as well. Refer to Fairly confident in concluding that 90% of these posts is a samefag. Note the intro of the thread has absolutely no relation to the body and forces terms. I.E. "We've produced FAR more keks and lulz in 2016 than ever before."

>I don't know how you could make a claim that it would warrant making homosexual intercourse illegal.
Essentially the entire faggot population constituting 1% of the population and 0.6% of the white population is spreading a deadly disease
>faggots constitute a huge fiscal loss due to their health issues
>like most urbanite scum the produce nothing of material value and have a corrosive effect on society as a whole

I want it to be illegal for them to breathe.

Actually since I am a fascist or a feudalist, I really don't care which since both work, I don't value human life. That is an anti-Christian, anti-traditional, and anti-western value. Legal equality and "freedom" themselves were originally only posited on the basis that they would lead to efficiency and meritocracy in a white society composed of hardass settlers where selective pressure for adaptive behavior was strong. That population has been swamped by scum. My solution would be the extermination of all liberals, faggots, niggers, kikes, street shitters, saracens, and spics. I want them dead whether they kill themselves and abort their children or we slaughter them and throw their children in shallow graves is irrelevant. I want all individuals with a predisposition toward this destructive behavior eliminated from the genepool. They are slowly destroying civilization, that has become readily apparent. They are an existential threat and worthless as breeding stock. And before you bitch the standards I'm setting are extremely low, it is just telling that the low standards I set(relative to decent rural whites) would necessitate the extermination of 80% of the human population if applied to the world.

There are

Death to the sinners

so what, slavery was also legal, inb4 edgemaster reply
being more vulnerable to disease means someone deserves more compassion, not hatred, or else you'd hate kids and the elderly
not true, based on one study that asks if they've had sex with someone underage and not asked if they were underage at the time too, as if losing your v-card at 15 to another 15 year old makes you a pedo
not true, but leading research shows it's probably caused by what hormone levels you're exposed to in the womb, which still means you're born that way, for some reason homophobes cling to the "choice" argument which is a religious notion that you cant blame god on who you choose to sleep with, it's not even about who you're naturally attracted to, so you're own christian right dont even agree with you
not true, huge amount of straights were molested as children too

there's lots of evolutionary beneficial reasons to have homosexuals in your tribe, such as population control, having surplus couples to look after orphaned children if their parents die, having men who can stay with the women when the men go on hunting trips who can physically defend them the other men are assured wont fuck their women, having groups of men who are willing to go on long scouting trips away from the women without getting lonely and horny for them and turning back

hating gays is a cultural thing, which is why a country gets more homophobic when something changes the culture like a theocracy, fascism or communism (inb4 turbo butthurt of lumping in all these authoritarian disasters into each other)

is it time to just abandon Sup Forums? it seems pretty clear cut. not to mention the captcha is fucking insane

>Homos have an 80% chance of contracting AIDs

Aids.gov

Can you just keep posting retardedly hot chicks instead of fighting for more laws? Faggot.

Speak for yourself cat fucker, you should kept in quarantine.

Unsafe sex has the highest chance of transference of AIDs, homosexual or heterosexual. It is not a homosexual-only phenomenon. Otherwise, explain AIDs in Africa.

We have been compromised and Sup Forums is too stupid to see it

>itt: (((fags))) get upset about getting called out

Africans are just retards. They believe having sex with a virgin will cure them of it as well as consuming the flesh of an albino.

Maybe you haven't seen the claim made because it's baseless. There are evolutionary explanations for why faggotry occurs in animals. Extra protection for the home/young, less competition, etc. There have been gay apes we've observed in the wild specifically choosing other males to get it on with.

It seems counterintuitve but evolution has a use for gayness. It's just the bullshit social movements we do nowadays where we act like half the population are gays which is stupid.

>Why do we even recognize marriage?

Great fucking question.

I remember you from another thread. Keep up the good work. Getting Putin-bots off Sup Forums or wising the rest of Sup Forums up to their shenanigans needs to be a priority. Really sick of their shit.

>I want it to be illegal for them to breathe.

Edgy. I'm going to be honest, I didn't read anything in that long paragraph after the first sentence. It was pretty evident you're just some edgy faggot looking for shock value. You'll grow out of it, sport. Focus on getting laid first, then worry about policy change.

>niggers fuck everybody and anybody
>Faggots fuck everybody and anybody

Hmm.......

source? I've had suspicions. And the examples of homosexuality in animals seem to be overstated as well.

if you look at the massive increase in users since a little after Sup Forums harbor I think it's fair to talk about it.

/lit/ is another board that got a massive influx of redditors after someone posted their top100 books onto r/books a year or so ago

Maybe not yet, the mods are pretty quick to cut down and Bogdanoff shit but the damage has already been done

>As seen by that guy who went to the Shia thing and held up a photo

It's just a race to the bottom with each poltard trying to out poltard the other

I know im not the only one posting these in these threads but 95% of the time it gets ignored or the thread dies shortly after

>Wouldnt be surprised if its entire threads full of proxy shills only

Who is this cunny bunny? Please tell me she isn't Jewish.

>Sup Forums isn't racist, we're just realists

Hmm...

>I remember you from another thread. Keep up the good work. Getting Putin-bots off Sup Forums or wising the rest of Sup Forums up to their shenanigans needs to be a priority. Really sick of their shit.

There is another Aussie, an American and a fucking leaf that i have see. I think another aussie started it because you can tell when his are being posted cos he has original names, i just use the Sup Forums names for the photos

We probably haven't seen that claim because there isn't any evidence to suggest that human are specifically coded to abhor homosexuality.

It does make more sense as a general societal adaptation, especially in smaller societies that place great importance on lineage and marriage as a form of social capital.

Gay men are men I don't have to compete with.

I enjoy watching lesbians.

No I'm a 31 year old geologist with three kids, I stay up on the weekends because one is a baby. I hate them because they are destroying the society and race which I need to perpetuate my family line indefinitely. I want them all killed and this is not an unusual position for rural whites.

I have numerous fiscal, biologic, and religious incentives to want these "people" dead.

This isn't being edgy because I'm not trying to get a rise out of anybody, this is my earnest opinion.

Im torn on the homosexual question.
One side I have an older sister with a girlfriend that had chilren via insimination and on the other side I believe it's counter productive to our people overall. I guess she did give back well for the society. If I go further, I think homosex should be tolerated but not celebrated. Like Russia. By its conflictual with muh freedom. Delicate subject for me think about.

Trans is a mental sickness and should be called out.

How's that anthropology major treating you guys?

Sup Forums isn't a singular entity . I don't claim to be a realist. I absolutely despise negroes.

Look into these global studies here. There's tons of them done with twins

telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/03/15/homosexuality-may-be-triggered-by-environment-after-birth/

Alright you bunch of fags. Explain why homosexuality, as a jewish scheme, should be tolerated.

>faggots have a dedformed central nervous system and engage in maladaptive beahviors, this isn't some social side effect. All evidence indicates that it is intrinsic to condition which causes the homosexual behaviors to be expressed in the first place.

Lets compare it to polydactly, having an extra finger wouldn't make you a retard in the abstract but that isn't how disease and deformity works, one symptom of a disease is inherently tied to the other symptoms. Faggoty is merely one expression amounts an entire suite of behaviors caused by the deformity. Or do you think that a deranged brain will have only one distinct effect on behvior and no other, because if that is the case I have a horse I'd like to sell you.

>8gag
Opinion discarded. Next!

I think it makes sense to exterminate the demographics of people who should obviously be exterminated.

>Criminals
Why the fuck do we keep criminals who have committed horrible crimes alive in a prison cell? How does that make ANY sense. People who committed violent rape/torture/brutal murders are never going to assimilate into society. They're never going to work 50 hours per week and build a family. They're fucking crazy, and it's not fair to normal innocent people that we ever release them back into the public. Plus we also fund them with tax money.

They should OBVIOUSLY be exterminated

>Other races

I don't think we should exterminate other races, but just segregate from them. All Africans go back to Africa, all Asians go back to Asia ect. ect.
There are many great people in every race, but I don't want to co-exist with them. Just go back home and build your own empire, away from mine.

>liberals

Classical liberals are fine. Progressive liberals have to go. They have to not exist anymore. They are mentally ill, and they are taking advantage of democracy to kill western civilization.

>Faggots

Gone

Did you even read it? I'm not supporting homosexuality.

>No I'm a 31 year old geologist with three kids, I stay up on the weekends because one is a baby.

Who are you fooling, Vlad?

>I want them all killed and this is not an unusual position for rural whites

I come from a very conservative town in a very conservative state and have never heard any of the people asking for homosexuals to be killed. That might be different for you Russian proxies, but in the states the rural religious don't really wish for them to die, just that they not get married by their church.

>I have numerous fiscal, biologic, and religious incentives to want these "people" dead.

I'd imagine the fiscal incentive comes from Russian subversion agencies. To motivate extremely religious radicals on Sup Forums and merge them with the right, so that your employer (Russia) can further divide the U.S. into two sides.

It's okay. The left will mellow out with their rhetoric and the right will go back to hating Russia within a couple years. Your our natural enemy, after all.

I didn't pay enough attention sorry. Should have read it more thoroughly.

8gag seems to be that broken clock that's right twice a day in this case.

Show me your degree in evolutionary psychology and/or biology or stop posting.

All lies. Fuck off serpent. Fucking hang yourself Christ hater. Mother of all harlots and abominations

Saved

>Why do we even recognize marriage?
Well you see a state which is enthnonationalist and has an interest in its own perpetuation would want its native population breeding to create encomic stability, create soldiers for the defense of the homeland in case of war, and breed individuals with the same predispositions as the founding stock of that nation. See without a population you don't have a fucking country, therefore the state a being a body created for the explict purpose of perpetuating a country would be motivated to encourage the population to perpetuate itself. Indeed that is the purpose of the state. Marriage(actual marriage not faggot marriage or wherein no-fault divorce is possible) creates a social climate conducive to the perpetuation of the population and a stable prosperous society.

Why the fuck do I need to explain what was obvious for thousands of years? Are you all really this stupid?

>Using [citation needed] as an actual argument against valid statements
This is not how it works little shit
If you want people to write dessertation for you, faggot, pay for it.
I'll write one for 500bucks.

Also fyi [citation needed ] you can only bring against questionable , outrageous , marginal statements like
>Gays are stronger than str8ts
In contrast
>The sky is blue
>[Citation needed] lolol where is your proofs
>Checkmate , lul
Makes you look retarded

Uhhh what?

Read Romans 1 and get back to me retard

Considering a majority of the U.S. is religious, there's no point to incentivize a practice that a majority of Americans would partake in. The people of America didn't start getting married because of the government, they would have done it regardless. Giving contact rights and monetary incentive of it was idiotic and allowed the government into matters that they shouldn't be into.

I'm not sure why you're just waving off other explanations. There doesn't seem to be evidence that the social castigation of homosexuality is some kind of genetically sourced impulse that humans innately have.

I would agree that the impulse to simply be wary and averse to deviancy has selective value, but that's not the same claim.

Sauce?

Your sex brought death and sin. Men>women. You broke the only commandment. You are reason we are all hybrids of devil and God. I will use a surrogacy. Malakoi and arsenokoitai have nothing to do with 19th century terms. Christ mentioned nothing. Im not getting all into this. In fact He affirmed us. Ruth and that other woman? Centurion. David Jonathan? Youre a fucking pedo shekinah capitalist feminist asshole. How dare you not stop satan from causing our downfall. Creating all sins you bitch about. And then fuck his sloppy seconds

yeah I got btfo I'm just using an ad hom because I have nothing else

I read that as complete gibberish

Confirmed for mentally rotted leaf

I have a MS in Geology, with a focus in biostratigraphy does that count? Because I'm well versed in evolutionary theory and have at least as much background in biology as a BS holder. Also you argue like a fucking liberal, credentials mean nothing unless you apply the skills you supposedly learned. I find oil for a living and am good at it, there is a material good I assist in producing. You can tell if the models I create using the scientific method are predictive by seeing what comes out of the ground.

Credential fagging is a waste of time. What matters is if the model is predictive, that is all science is after all the creation of predictive models of natural phenomena. The fact that you would dismiss any hypothesis, including one posited by a layman which appears to be predictive because of credentials marks you someone defending a narrative rather than attempting to create a predictive model.

Now if you are wondering why rightist narratives tend to be more reflective of predictive models, well you see rightists deal with an prioritize survival. They are also traditionalists, traditions are behaviors which have been subject to selective pressure for long periods of time and as such maladptive behaviors tend to not become widespread traditions. Models which are not predictive get you killed in the long run.

Liberals of course want to totally eliminate selective pressure and strife, though this is impossible.

It is amusing that the number of liberals, kikes, and faggots is actually decreasing in the population because these individuals no longer breed while the white conservative birthrates are the highest of any demographic in an industrized nation(2.7). That is why I don't want to impose adaptive behavior on them. I want them dead, whether they kill themselves off through infertility or we kill them directly doesn't matter.

Maybe you should try recruiting outside of Sup Forums if you feel so strongly about this. Otherwise it just appears that you are looking for a homoerotic circle-jerk with the typical Sup Forumstard

Fucking blow me electronic internet ouija board memeing half a faggot shit nose. Bury your head in yeast infections and drown in them

What are you wittering on about? Most of that is nonsense.

Yadda yadda blah blah. Serpent seed theory. I will not put my dick in Eve to save her from her shittiness. Christ does that for me because I am a male married to Him

Hmmm i wonder where he got that source?