Do you guys honestly hate Jews or is it just a meme?

Do you guys honestly hate Jews or is it just a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9E62iA6KCIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wwUCzs7QDYY
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-marijuana-cannabis-decriminalise-decriminalize-legalise-weed-personal-use-jerusalem-a7547396.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There is a world of difference between single state Zionist AIPAC and Jews.

everything posted here is satire and for entertainment purposes only

Sup Forums is a board of peace

Sup Forums is a board of peace.
>if you want a board that really hates Jews go here

>/po/ and Sup Forums are often confused due to their similar names

Jews belong in their containment state. This requires us to support said containment state.

>when you haven't spread propaganda for 5 minutes

everything here is a meme. and a few autists that take it seriously

Yes

If you have to ask, you are not old enough to be here.

Death to all Jews

>go to a job interview to cook a new superfertilizer made of duck feces.
>put on my scorpion jacket and racing gloves.
>enter store.
>ignore the "Employee Only" sign.
>walk straight into the interview room.
>manager says "umm, are you appyling for the open position?"
>stare out the window.
>"i cook"
>manager tells me they are only hiring for driving positions
>i stare at him silently for 2 minutes
>walk out the store
>a real human bean

I hate Jews

Do Jews goy?

Lick my dick, Jew.

That will never work user
Don't fool yourself

8 billion people in the world and Sup Forums is obsessed with a group of around 14 million

i hate them with a passion for all the propaganda and indoctrination they push. they're all scum

>despise is more the word.

With every fiber of my bean.

Everyone here hates kikes. Some ironically, some seriously.

I have several IRL friends that lurk pol and we all hate kikes. Race war now.

Self hating Jew or Palestenian?

Funny way to spell envy

Just a vegan bodybuilder.

Sup Forums is not a hivemind board
naturally some Sup Forumssters do, some don't

Yes.

It's just a meme bro

>An actual informed first post distinguishing collectivists blaming of "duh joos" and blaming ideological Zionist who are the real problem.
Good for you you're easily several steps above 90% of this site on being well informed

Despise with the fury of a thousand suns, would be the more appropriate term.

Does the tin man have a sheet metal cock?

I don't hate Jews, but every time I see Jews destroying white society the rage builds.

Sup Forums is half Jewish.

Yesterday I would have told you no, we only hate social engineering globalists who may or may not happen to be Jews, but after seeing ten thousand different versions of this post, yes, yes I hate Jews, gas yourself kike.

do you guys honestly hate canadians? its a meme right?

Why is displaying this ancient symbol considered hate speech?

Why is it that the jews can debase and ruin the positive message of this symbol by using it as a scapegoat for nazi's/neo-nazi's/etc.?

The word swastika comes from the Sanskrit word "svastika", which means good fortune or well-being. This symbol has been used in multiple continents to signify something positive. Yet if you wear this in the USA someone will most likely try to assault you.

Dayum
>Five percent (300,000) in Israel said they were vegan in 2014, making it the highest per capita vegan population in the world. Veganism increased among Israeli Arabs. The Israeli army made special provision for vegan soldiers in 2015, which included providing non-leather boots and wool-free berets.
So what's does Israel's leftist government want? Under your rightwing government a ton of leftist policies were produced like
>legalized weed
>easier abortions
>more surveillance
>push on green energy
Etc.

Now this is a legitimately hard question

I have literally nothing against the jews, in fact I think quite positively of them. In NYC, there are three types of people you encounter in shit neighborhoods: blacks, jews, and sometimes hipsters if you're in Brooklyn.

If I walk down a street surrounded by jews in their furry hats and suits and stuff, I know that I'm not going to get mugged, and I can probably find a pretty good bagel for cheap, else if I'm down by Brighton I can get some excellent Russian food. They're a safety beacon for me. Same with hipsters.

Aside from that, I've worked with enterprising jews in the past before I got my business started up and didn't run into any of the negative stereotypes associated with them. Still enjoy jew memes though because they're fucking hilarious.

Was planning on getting my business partners one of those big furry jewish hats and a gold star of David once we pass a certain threshold on revenue this year because we always joke about them and compare them to the mainland Chinese (who we unironically fucking hate).

They own all the banks, financial systems and are a corrupt. Read the Talmud. It's a horrible evil book.

Fucking cancucks amirite?

Leaves need to leave

Yes I hate them so much.

>jews at NYC
youtube.com/watch?v=9E62iA6KCIQ

islamism basically preaches literally the same gospel as pol's supposed smarter users. why are you all islamists. did you read qutb and decide to travel to sudan or someth

Well I definitely don't hate their women.

Poe's law, there are satirists here to contribute to this entertainment and real white nationalists on this forum.

But the hatred is genuine.

I hate kike rats

Jewish blood must be eradicated from this planet if we want the white race to survive

JIDF needs to leave or stick to your (((Trump))) supporting safespaces like r/thedonald

they are white, but can't accept it.

SAME

Wait, Anna Kendrick is a Jew?
Now how Tf am I going to impregnate her.

Why don't you Jews try living what you preach. If you want the world to believe your propaganda, then you Jews need to tear down your walls live with the sand niggers and African niggers. Once you do this then we'll talk.

You mirin', goy?

get into the fucking oven schlomo

youtube.com/watch?v=wwUCzs7QDYY

white

To be fair to them, I'm Canadian and I fucking hate leafs too.

You are practically obligated to impregnate her in order to destroy her bloodline/

Umm. No sweetie. I am an autistic Nazi. Dead serious when i post on here.

Don't be tricked

Nothing wrong with Greater Israel as long as the Jews aren't suicide bombing us and tossing gays from buildings.

I honestly hate Jew and want them all to die.

>hate

Yes

t.Jew

dub dub

shadilay - praise kek.

Same thing every left wing party wants,
Destroy the country for social justice.
>right wing goverment
The only right thing about them is that they keep building in yehuda and shomron.
>legalize weed
Yeah not gonna heppen
>easier abortion
Donno and dont care, as far as i know if you want one you fly to hungary.
>more surveillance
You think its a good thing? I dont.
>push green energy
Lmao@ulife, you think they will go for green energy after all the gas they found in the sea? They arr going to guck us in every hole in our body before they will push green energy.

All jews not in Israel are trash (except Orthodox and right-wing jews). I don't hate Israel.

I don't hate them, but I despise their religion and secular culture. There are a couple good Jews, some of the the converts make the best anti-semites. Like Benjamin Freedman.

>independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-marijuana-cannabis-decriminalise-decriminalize-legalise-weed-personal-use-jerusalem-a7547396.html

Also wouldn't more surveillance prevent more Mohammadins from blowing up in your back yards?

A man with a gun is much better then a camera on the wall.
And in that article they say they dont want to arrest every purson who has been cought with a joint to be taken to prison, first time a warning second a fine third suspend driving license, basicly jewing people becouse youll have to take driving lessons to get your license back.

Person*

Send all Jews to madaGAScar

I dont mind, but you will just have to give us more money to rebuild that place, greatest ally :^)

Let me clue you in. Post-messiah Judaism is (literally) Christianity, meaning the true Israel is the spiritual body of Christendom.

That modern Judaism is properly called Talmudism, which has its origins in Pharisaism and is the ideological opposite of pre-
Christian-era Judaism.

That Talmudism/Pharisaism is the richest ideological firmament for Satanism, which found its purest expression in the act of crucifying Christ as urged and committed by the Pharisees of the time.

That modern "Jews" (actually Talmudists - the spiritual successors of the Pharisees - as per the above) generally originated in Khazaria, but have lived internationally, intermarried, and converted (both in and out) for so long as to have no discernible genetic or familial heritage.

That the "13th Tribe" and "Ashkenazim" racial memes are Hasbara psyops designed specifically to justify the current occupation of Palestine known as "Israel," as well as employ a political parry silencing anyone who names the "Jew" or criticizes their activities as being a racist. There is no "Jewish race."

That the extortion at the Temple - whom Jesus drove out and excoriated - was promoted and conducted by the Pharisees of the day; that the modern day extortion employed by the same "Jews" (actually Talmudists - the spiritual successors of the Pharisees - as per the above) via the Federal Reserve and similar monetary and usurious banking rackets are spiritually identical in form, function, and nature of perpetrator.

That the Holocaust (TM) is designed to subvert Christ as the preeminent messianic sacrifice, and in supplanting Christ as messiah replace Him with Talmudic satanism disguised as "Judaism."

That if you don't know the above, and much more, you have a long way to go before you are "red-pilled."

The God-Emperor loves Jews so like sheep, Sup Forums changes its mind about the kikes

I hate autistic nazi retards, like this entire site.

Feel free to fuck off back to Mexico then Paco.

Either we kill jews, or they kill us.

There is no middle ground.

damn it cripple chan tards , stop this nonsense and gtfo

>/nupol/
>hating Jews
KEK

We hate Israel and extremists
Because 9/11

Fuck Zionist coward scum