Drumpf is finished!!

Drumpf is finished!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=70hIxu4WCmM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Martial law = Constitution suspended.

He's freeing us from our chains, you faggot. Bring it on.

Go ahead, city boy. You've been doing such a good job so far, what's stopping you?

If you'd only revolt on your government's approval, you won't.

[citation needed]

You can bitch and moan all you want, but at the end of the day, the true patriots, the ones willing to die for their beliefs, are against you.

That's what I thought.

Which article is that?

>wants to overthrow the government for being too powerful because the current party in power is using its power to weaken the governments power

Anonymous is an embarrassing reminder of how full of liberals this site once was

...but he's not Tyrannical....part of his campaign promises involves making sure more Americans get guns..which is the opposite of what Tyrants want to happen.

I'd love to see liberals try to revolt, especially when the NRA and militias are on the governments side.

>inauguration speech about giving control of the country back to the people
>"guys we need to overthrow the government and take control"

This kek

All they would do is wreck the places that voted for Hillary.

It literally doesn't.

I'm sure it does, can you just name the article where it says that?

>only faggots wear masks.

Do something then instead of looking for head pats online, you faggot.

I think Trump is the best thing to ever happen to you Burgers. I'm jealous.

youtube.com/watch?v=70hIxu4WCmM

Operation Gaylord
-because we are lehgionz

no it doesnt

2nd amendment is there to protect yourself from tyrannical government

Those cunts think they're going to overthrow the government with Tweets and faggot dance parties.

It's truly pathetic.

Overthrow what?

Your comfy life of coffee shops and internet?
Your nice college student lifestyle?
You ability to drive your car everywhere?
If you want to run a government yourself then fine, but remember you won't be doing much of anything else

> tyranny meaning, definition, what is tyranny: government by a ruler or small group of people who have unlimited power over the people
This is exactly what obama did, what hillary and bernie wanted and exactly what President Trump tries to dismantle.

>we need to ban guns muh Sandy Hook muh muskets nobody needs a salt rifle
>Trump is a tyrant we need to overthrow the government now
The modern left is not a military threat anymore. Their doctrine is ideological and sociological warfare, which is effective over decades of peacetime, but fucking useless for sudden revolutions. And even then, it's the top-level leftists that actually make the moves, the protesters on the ground are just useful idiots enjoying their preferred form of bread and circuses.

The irony here of course is that any group strong enough to overthrow the government will be labelled as tyrannical, giving legal rise to be overthrown themselves.

if libs joke about being called 'snowflakes" I don't think they get the message. If they want this 'revolution' they will lose all of the their luxuries they are used to.

Then get to the overthrowing, faggot.

No, it doesn't.

It says every legal person in the United States has the right to own a fire-arm, so that the government understands that its tyranny can be challenged by the people.

If you're so afraid of Trump, maybe you shouldn't have been trying to ban guns?

>anonymous
What have they done since we kicked them out?

No it doesn't
It says that should the government fail to do its job properly that the citizens have the right to replace that government
And they haven't failed to do their job, infact they've done better than pretty much every administration ever and it's only been a week

Except anonymous was never liberal
It was more or less freedomz with some lulz on the side
Ever since they left the site though they have been leftycucks true but the ones that left are the autistic ones of the bunch that initially existed
t. veteran of too many meme wars

>Kicked them out
They left voluntarily of their own free will

EXPOCT

>laugh while their people consolidate power in Washington
>Get assblasted mad when their candidate loses and all the power they consolidated falls into their opponents hands
>Reeee's and attack trashcan's while vowing to "fight" tyranny
Ground control to major wew

>off by one
Kek is displeased with your bullshit

>556
>not exactly what OP deserves to the head

PLEASE TRY!!

Mattis will lead us in the biggest slaughter of cucks in history.

Fucking hard just thinking about it.