Sup Forums has had some amazing threads since the general election and even during Trump's presidency

Sup Forums has had some amazing threads since the general election and even during Trump's presidency.

ITT, let's post screencaps of threads that we remember.

>go to a job interview to cook a new superfertilizer made of duck feces.
>put on my scorpion jacket and racing gloves.
>enter store.
>ignore the "Employee Only" sign.
>walk straight into the interview room.
>manager says "umm, are you appyling for the open position?"
>stare out the window.
>"i cook"
>manager tells me they are only hiring for driving positions
>i stare at him silently for 2 minutes
>walk out the store
>a real human bean

Alright, I got a lot of these, so this should be fun.

I only saved the best!

w-wow kek btfo

it's almost as if kek is a trickster god or something

Not Sup Forums related but still funny.

>what is a script

Kek has never really gotten anything major on his own. Every single post referencing major GETs is just a small group of autists claiming "Kek made it happen" or "Kek's will be done lel"

When it comes to major GETs that actually matter, Cirno will ALWAYS defeat the dumb meme frog in the long run.

Fuck off heretic

>what is The Strongest

You know what I see in that post? Trump. TRUMP is the one who got that GET, NOT Kek. Kek had NOTHING to do with that post, and smelly dumb frogposting scum keep posting that as if it means anything. That was a TRUMP GET, NOT A KEK GET.

QEK

I used to lose my shit like a gotdang mental patient when I saw anything Tay.ai related

Literally, name me ONE time in all of Sup Forums's history that Kek has defeated Cirno for a big GET. Not Trump, not Canana, KEK HIMSELF SOMEWHERE IN THE POST.

Go on.

I'm waiting.

Yeah, that's right, NEVER.

Quick rundown

I have blown Kek out so hard that there's nothing left to discuss.

Cirno > Kek

I rest my case.

this is the first time i've ever seen kek decimated...

Please don't remind me

how does ----6483 reply to ----7777??

This is a get I received after writing up the text. Actually did it on my lunch break, didn't even see the replies until I came back a few hours later. I thought it was pretty rad and screencapped it.

It's the same thing as if right now I type a reply to
eventually that get will have this reply attached to it, unless this 404s before that happens (which it will).

first post worst post