What is the most fucked up thing the cia is known to have done?

what is the most fucked up thing the cia is known to have done?

Other urls found in this thread:

damninteresting.com/operation-acoustic-kitty/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sharpie in pooper

Kill JFK and 9/11

Removing based Qadaffi

Libya was the pearl of Africa

Deleted this thread.

Was Iran Contra the CIA?

Operation Acoustic Kitty
damninteresting.com/operation-acoustic-kitty/

rip kitty

N
Not hire me

Yes

Kidnapped Dr. Pavel.

That one really depresses me.
That fucking cat committed suicide because it knew something was terribly wrong.

institutional racism and the suppression of minorities

Child Sex Slave trading for drugs for trading for cash.

Trying to poison a couple dictators/presidents for life through CIA whores using poisoned lip stick and poisoned lubricant.

Do you mean pizzagate? lol

Umm how about MKUltra. Obvious fucking answer. Along with operation paperclip

Project mockingbird. It might not be as insanely visual as MK Ultra or monarch but it basically has potentially compromised every single narrative and piece of information we've ever received for decades. When I heard about that it basically warped everything I'd ever been taught starting with the CIA itself. They are not a law enforcement agency. They do not prevent crimes or promote justice. They are the propaganda and memetics manipulation arm of the government

quit being such a tard. the CIA has been accused of being involved in human trafficking decades before pizzagate, dummy.

Creating modern 'art'. Absolutely degenerate.

The CIA is a really great agency, but I feel like they were a tool created for the U.S. Nowadays they seem to act more like a self sufficient, autonomous entity that makes their own decisions. That's where they end up fucking up big time or doing some really fuckin weird shit. They should really be re-structured and re-focused.

Glad to see you're quite triiggerd

CIA protect the citizens of the United State of America.
These Men and Women daily put their lives on the line.
CIA are good people.
Pick on another agency.
National Parks. Pick on National Parks. Leave us alone.

Nothing at all
The C.I.A. is the most respected part of our government.
Please refrain from trying to demean their name.

OP, is this you Todd?
FBI is always using Canadian proxies.
You can't keep making these claims against the CIA.
Our agency have done many good things. Just leave it Todd.

If you're in the mood and have the patience for a 3 hour film The Good Shepard is alright.

Got De Niro and Damon and Baldwin cucks in it though and it's hard to follow.

It's about the early days of the CIA and doesn't shy away from presenting them as dirty fuckers.

tried to kill Castro with an exploding pen. Three Stooges tier.

glad to see you're eager to get called retarded at any convenient oppurtunity.
>i was only pretending!
retard

I miss FBI user, he was GOAT larper.

CIA is based, I grew up in Northern Virginia. Some of my friends parents had their shit together mentally and physically. The kind of iron/redpill we aspire to.

>The Good Shepard
i heard that movie was disinformation made by the cia lol

if u say so, satan

Shooting a man before throwing him out of a plane

Dose each others morning coffee with LSD for lulz

how often do you reckon they've used it? and for what?

if they want another false flag mass shooting, do they brainwash someone to go and do it?

MK Ultra, they've also overthrown democratic leaders to install tyrants.

Don'tthey kidnap kids for elites to rape and murder?

There's literally multiple allegations about Bush Sr. raping and torturing innocent kids.

Such as installing the Shah in Iran. They've also armed rebels in Central America, killing innocent people including priests. They have smuggled loads of drugs. They have also choped up and boiled African democratic leaders. Various other assassinations. Surely lots of other shit we don't know about.

The Ft. LAuderdale shooting was a SLOPPY MKULTRA operation. I promise you. The dude was HEARING VOICES TELLING HIM TO WATCH ISIS VIDEOS. He literally told the fucking FBI that the CIA was in his head telling hi mto watch ISIS videos.

During the course of MKUltra, the fucking CIA gave LSD to UNWITTING US CITIZENS. It started with giving LSD secretly to men at brothels. Eventually they ended up going to like the fucking beach and just slipping innocent civilians LS fucking D. Fuck the CIA. MKUltra has been used so many places. Please research this shit. MKULTRA alone is enough reason to fucking start a revolution. It literally frustrates me so much. Fucking demons.

Google the following:

"Camp Hero"
"Montauk project"
"Operation Mockingbird"
"Project Rainbow"
"MK Ultra"
"Project Monarch"

All of that is just surface level

Breathing.

>Kill JFK and 9/11
CIA had nothing to do with 9/11.

most evil thing the cia ever did was refuse to hire john wayne

You could also watch the documentary "Montauk Chronicles".

It's up to you to believe it or not, but what's in that film, if it's true, is so far beyond your level of comprehension, you will want to forget it ever existed and take the bluepill again. It will keep you up at night.

You've been warned.

if the cia can know about the new years shooting in turkey, then they sure as fuck knew about 9/11. 9/11 wouldn't have happened without at least the cia's approval.

cia did moop's ad network :O

Founding radical islam.

CIA a good boy he din do nuffin

kek

founding or funding? cuz radical islam has been a round a while

Shooting persons before throwing them out of plane.

fuggin link please