AUSTRALIA WILL PAY FOR THE WALL

AUSTRALIA WILL PAY FOR THE WALL

Ok.
>We like you guys and we are Allies Why should we decline ?

what a cuck

Its coming out of your pocket we are just delivering the cheque.

Your emu overlords will decide

Uh Helllooooo ?

This honestly doesn't surprise me one bit that Aussies r getting cucked by emus now a days. Does anyone think of Australian males as anything other than beta pussies? They are with a doubt the least intimidating fucks out there. Pasty fucking shut ins with their nasally faggot ass accents. Sad!

pls build wall no bully

don't even worry familampai I will come visit you and your boyfriend.

says the leaf

This. It's only a few 10s of billions, money our cucks or cuckservatives would literally waste and use to enrich themselves.

>Trump builds a wall for $15 billion
>We spend $50 billion on shitty French submarines so some Adelaide Liberal faggot keeps his seat in parliament

I would fucking gladly kick every scum cunt off the dole (Welfare), and send our "Royalties for regions" money your way for a wall brother.

The south will rise again.

tfw we didn't buy from the nips who changed their constitution in order to offer the sale and form a grand chink slaying alliance
;__;

Yep. Hundreds of billions in debt and little to show for it. We're a fuckin faggot junta.

You mean so 10'000 people in Adelaide have jobs for the foreseeable future.

We should have gotten the French ones. If I needed reliability and decent build quality I'd trust a Peugeot over a Holden any day.

Peugeots are put together with sticky tape and gum. As long as it's water proof glue I'll sign off on it.

nah bro the right-wingers are just crazy we cannot allow them to hold employment or vote.

>Pauline was right all along mfw

>AUSTRALIA WILL PAY FOR THE WALL
Try make us cunt

shut up you fucking caveman we get Newzealands money then give it to USA and we get Good Boy Points.

No I'm not being a traitor or cuck.
So go fuck yourself faggot.

Digits say no. Foot the bill to the mexos.

>551100

Sweet.

Its settled then. Have a smoko

Way ahead of you m8.

Dude fuck off, We need our money, Australia is a collapsing country

Only if you pay for a wall around Australia's border

A collapse would be good. Fuck you.

>A collapse would be good.
It's true ya cunt