>still havnt planted your white seed in a black pussy

>2017
>still haven't planted seed in pussy

Reaching that wizard status soon guys.

you still might have to meet their mother

Well on my way to this.

Only 8 more years to go with nothing stopping this train in sight

She looks half black, half indian.

I know this is a troll post but race mixing is disgusting. It should be something that all races are against.

White dicks inferior and don't fuck like wild animals... exact quote from a coal burner friend which makes sense.

Been with a black chick and it's true that black people are on average dumber. It's definitely not worth putting up with no matter how hot she is...

>implying that I want to breed with some shitskin

>Not wanting a dumb girlfriend

Idiot

You have to be 18 to use this Mongolian throat chanting board.

>black
>a girl
huh?

>Having arguments over stupid shit she is too dumb to figure out
>Having dumb kids
No, you are the idiot. You need to find someone on your mental level or it's just bullshit.

Shh. Don't tell my children.

there are no black pussies around
and I am ok with that

>that dad joke
Self aware nigresses are the funniest shit.

>petite black girl with a fat ass on campus
>never stops hanging around her petite Latino friend with huge tits
>never hanging around guys
Never mind the angry virgins I'm going for gold.

Wouldn't marry though because b/w babies are disgusting.

>yes good goy destroy your heritage with "thicc" negresses!

That bitch has more makeup on than you would ever believe. She looks nothing like that photo in real life

This desu
I wish the redditors would stop making these threads and leave

> 2017
> hasn't accepted that British women are the sexiest.

Find one flaw with her.

>don't have to meet their fathers

....damn I feel bad for the good nigs...

You could use that square head as a brick in the wall

Can't see her face, it's covered by a layer of facepaint

British

A strong jaw is an attractive quality.

She's not wearing much. It's natural beauty.

Her skull is bigger than british empire

she's not suckin' my load down right now

As I said above, a strong jawline on a woman is sexy. It also means that your children are more likely to have a good jawline.

But I am fucking a black girl though.

omg shes a cutie

man fuck that. half breeds look shit and i will never have a proper heir if it's some jayden smith stain type. i want a while child. not some mulatto blend. let her keep the nesquik i ain't paying for it.

Hot indeed.

Holy fuck that bio is BASED

>22 years old

You're literally perfect age for poon user. Don't quit now.

post more slags

These Photoshopped pictures of her get pulled out every time, when in reality, the average British girl is more like this.

eh. doesnt do it for me.

My sister has friends around, and I really want to get some pictures of them. They're all very slaggy.

>she's not wearing much

Ok kid

I will confess that she looks a fair bit worse without make-up. Want to see?

or this

Now that I can get behind if you namsayn

>the feel when you will never spend a day at cheltenham and win a few thousand quid w the duchess then abscond in her range rover to a quiet cottage and eat her ass for a day straight

life is void, meaningless

bring it, bruv

>

Why are you shilling British women in two different threads?

britain what is your deal you pulled this shit in another thread also. you don't have to be the sexiest race, it's ok. you can be best at ground sphere

Her teeth, why else is she not smiling?

Her without makeup.

Anyone else want to humiliate and make a black girl submit to you?

Those duck lips.

> he hasn't taken the Brit Pill

Still gorgious.
OP, I have fucked black, indonesian, white, SE asian.

Now you, you virgin.

2>3>1

I've received a handjob from the one at the back.

Would not, sorry.

7/10 black girl working at a gas station tried to get my interest tonight, had to politely decline, left unsure whtether to be flattered, repulsed, or both.

Interesting part is, she's seen me come in with my wife 9/10 times, I guess to blacks, marriage means nothing, eh?

fuck marry kill

Normally i dont fuck with negresses but that icebreaker was so good she has earned by seed in her womb

Fish and chips grease is good lube?

No, she didn't use lube. It was behind the bins at a supermarket, so we didn't have easy access to lube.

I'm sure our president would be disappointed too mods.

>being happy with a girl doing something you can always do yourself

It's like bragging that you convinced someone else to wash your car for you - sure, you saved some time and energy, but is it REALLY worth taking the time to tell others it happened?

wrong user
most women do not care if you're married
how do you think married men cheat on wives?

Well good on you.
She looks nice. Did you return her the favor? How did her juices smell?

NIGGER

lost mine at 24 recently
it will happen my nigga, quit waiting for it it will come when u least expect it

I sucked her toes while she fingered herself and then finished her off with my mouth.

The smell was kind of sexy but at the same time objectively bad smelling. It's strange.

>tfw used to be neet shut in
>start working out and turning my life around, get on path to becoming a normie
>realize that people really do treat you differently once you become /fit/ and start dressing nice, loads of qt sluts trying to get all over my dick
>turn them all down because I fell for the 'wait for a virgin christian qt' meme
>fall ill with some fucked up chronic disease, as the diagnoses get worse and worse start becoming really depressed and introverted, go back to spending loads of time on the chans, eating and sleeping like shit
>get progressively more bitter and jaded as my condition worsens
>fall out of all the normie circles due to the fact that I'm a huge downer, lose all my friends and any chance at losing my virginity

i'm seriously starting to consider just going to a prostitute at this point. you guys don't know how good you all have it until you start to lose your health. if you're reading this now get out there and start lifting, eating well, and fucking girls while you're still in your youth. I can't describe how fucking mad I am that I pissed away my potential by waiting and now I'm most likely going to end up dying as a wizard because fate decided to deal me a shitty card. guess that's just the way life is. don't really know where I'm going with this but it really depresses me to see people on here complaining about how shitty they have it when they still have so much wasted potential in them when they're still young and have the ability to turn it all around and get back on track. why do you guys go on here and shitpost and complain about your wizard status when there's still hope in sight for some of you fucks?

I try to stay out of public for the most part (I'm a weird semi-autost Chad hybrid whose business affords me the luxury of sleeping during the day and working at night), so I guess I'm just not used to these things because I prefer to avoid people, especially since changing my appearance greatly in recent years. Now you're just feeding my desire to keep further away from humanity, damnit, illogical behavior creeps me out too much.

does Morrocan 'light skinned sista' count as black? She surely ain't looking arab or white. or do I have to stick in my dick in the most subsaharan looking dark as night black chick for it to 'count'?

>I guess to blacks, marriage means nothing, eh

u wot m8?

Nigs my be more unashamed about it but it is pretty common

>source me had married women come onto me several times

how old are you?

I've literally fucked a woman from every country in the world. I'm bored of women now.

Fuck all, I'm feeling like more of an autist than ever now, I keep forgetting people really are strange and terrible in so many ways with my limited interactions.

>tfw you even go to the gym at 1 AM because you know you won't see other humans while lifting at that hour

Met a super qt british girl here some years ago when the Archipelago Olympics were hosted here. She had short blonde hair and a qt smile. She was a journalist though, so that's a minus I guess.

>I'm bored of women now.

Oh, herro :^)

She dunked her entire head in concealer.
>barely any makeup

the thing is I have

22 is nothing.

Try being 27

It becomes literally hopeless at 25 unless you go for a hooker.

Age? Height?

I dunno, I'm pretty sure there's good reason it hasn't happened yet. Not even bad looking, I think. I'm just not great with socializing or relationships of any kind. Most of my good friends only exist on the internet, save for 1 or 2 IRL friends.

I tell myself I'm okay with this since I can focus on myself and my career. At this point, I've grown so used to being alone that if a 10/10 slut were to throw herself at me, I'd be so terrified of making an idiot of myself that I'd make it a self-fulfilling prophecy and probably be unable to get it up.

Besides, I think I've passed the age where if a girl I'm seeing were to find out I'm 22 and still completely untouched, she'd laugh at what a loser I am and walk out.

At least I have this place.

>tfw no black gf

>Besides, I think I've passed the age where if a girl I'm seeing were to find out I'm 22 and still completely untouched, she'd laugh at what a loser I am and walk out.

Yeah that's pretty much what women think of virgins. Befriended a real beta-guy a few years back and he had a really qt girlfriend for some reason. Turned out he'd just been lucky as fuck as she was incredibly shy. I stole her from him and while I fucked her for the first time I whispered to her and asked her "You moan so hard, like your boyfriend didn't fuck you like this before?" "No we hadn't had sex yet, he's a virgin. Eww, right?"
That's was pretty awkward to hear even for me. That's what you get when men are the key and women are the lock. If a key opens a lot of locks it's a master key. If a key can't even open one lock, it's a shitty key. Etc

eh fuck the raceplay shit there, but she's hot and i don't recognize those tatoos.