Canada, you piece of leaf, you better walk out of NAFTA if Mexico gets pushed out of it

Canada, you piece of leaf, you better walk out of NAFTA if Mexico gets pushed out of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-28/canada-lifts-mexico-visa-requirement-in-return-for-beef-access
thestar.com/business/2017/01/27/general-motors-cutting-up-to-600-jobs-in-ingersoll-union-says.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol wut i'm 2 drunk for this
go home you big silly.

fpbp, well shitposted friend

And an eh to you to bud
let er rip.

fuk yeh
oi fuck trudeau amirite?

friggin rights

I like you bud
keep fighting the good fight, have one for me

We'll be negotiating with the leaves manually taco. No more group shite.

it should say "why don't you maple like a leaf and get outta here"

>leafs

fuck yeah bud gonna pour a good strong hit of vodka for ya keep the fight strong don't let the fuckin gusts of wind get ya either
trudick will be packin his shit in 2019

>says the australian
nah im jsut fuckin wit ya though, cunt

>leaf

ABSOLUTELY well said BUD fuckin rip hard tonight. 2019 will be the year of the leaf, make canada gread again FUCK

>bogan
mm yeah u like that

Taco taco burrito taco

FUCKING RIGHTS BUD
gonna rip er hard tonight
and rip er hard tomorrow too
come may long gonna rip er even harder party like a white Indian

>leaf
>e
>a
>f

Thx for the drink bud, send one off 's way as well

drink is for me, u silly leafs

Guess what paco,

You're our bitch and you will pay for the wall.

The new 20% tariff is all a sham.

Trump knows that the companies will just raise their prices by 20% however, the price increase will lead to the quality demanded of the product decreasing. Another country, with no tariffs, will sell the same product at a lower price further hurting Mexican business.

As the businesses decline dramatically in sales and with deportations up, the Mexican economy will begin to reduce dramatically.

In the long run it would be cheaper for Mexico to pay the 10 or 15 billion to build the wall than it would for them to lose major economic production. That's the game.

The U.S has a much larger budget and economy. We can easily shift trade to other countries, Mexico however will struggle. In the long run it will cost Mexico MORE to get in a trade war with us than it would be to pay for the wall.

Trust me, you will pay for that wall.

Canada you aren't going anywhere you little bitches or we will fuck you too. Just like Obama did when he increased domestic oil production and fucked your dollar because Trudeau would fight in the wars.

drink is for all
former commonwealth nations stronk

no u
cheers though, ausfags are cool

see?What a good feller this lad is. Well intentioned, learn from im

>Mexico tries to act tough with the US
>Don't have any leverage so they get wrecked
>Thinks acting tough will work with Canada despite still having no leverage

Your government encourages millions of people to flee your shithole country. That's how much it sucks.

Neither Canada nor US needs you for anything. Canada and US are best friends forever. You are that pathetic annoying kid we felt bad for because he sucks so much but eventually we got sick of your shit.

The party is over Pedro. Your Mexican warlocks can't cast a spell and make this all go away.

Yo wassup
Leaf in Mexico here
I'm here for another month so fuck yall niggaz
I hope you get the shittiest snow storms and -25 weather all day while I'm gone. In the meantime, here I am dri nking beers in shorts/t-shirt on a fuckoing balcony

I'm about to hit tje strip club
And guess what, prostitution is legal here, and strip clubs have rooms with beds in the back. So I'm gonna go yhere, drink more, choose my favorite latina dancer, and proceed to legally fuck her right there in the club for 100$ CDN

Fuck yall cuckass leafs that stay there during winter. Enjoy hockey night in Canada ya dipshits

>leaf

Pretty sure Trudeau said Mexico was on their own. How does it feel to be cucked by the king of cucks?

at least hockey night in canada doesn't give you AIDS
have fun though

Why do people suddenly give a shit about Canada?

Our deals are so irrelevant that they accepted becoming a dumpster in exchange for us buying their beef.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-28/canada-lifts-mexico-visa-requirement-in-return-for-beef-access

Hopefully we separate from them. WTF is that degen sin and vice

Trudeau will learn the hard way that if you don't fight, you lose.

thestar.com/business/2017/01/27/general-motors-cutting-up-to-600-jobs-in-ingersoll-union-says.html

Jim and Randy, you both need to fuck off.

Hi, machine learner.

>In the long run it would be cheaper for Mexico to pay the 10 or 15 billion to build the wall than it would for them to lose major economic production. That's the game.

So you are going to replace our labor with another country, you will still pay more than what you used to, and we will still won't pay. If you want to turn Mexicans into martyrs, go for it.

Literally didn't even know about em till your post.
also no u

enjoy your AIDS and getting stabbed in the kidney

fucking crona
you lucky bastard that shit here is like 60 fuckin dollars for a flat
FUCK
whatever got bottom shelf long island ice teas n shieeeeet

Y'know bud
your askin for a shittorm here
shithawk-18s in full on shitwitzers
brace for boots on the ground bud.
don't think i've met an ausbro but you seem like a funny bunch all YA MATE RIGHT THROW ER IN THE BOOT CUNT
i like that sounds nice no -43 freeze your dick in 2.5 seconds colder then a witches titty ina brass bra bud you just need to chillax

We'll that's the thing. People always claim American won't work certain jobs, that bit true. American just won't work for lower wages.

You deporting you fuckers back home U.S companies will raise wages to hire americans.

Let not forget Republicans control everything which means lower taxes and a lower cost of living.

You lose either way. Get ready to pay for that wall or get ready to get fucked.

NAFTA stands for NORTH American Free Trade Agreement

Mexico is Central American at best

Just go to touristic destinatipn andn nothong eill happen to you

>also
Any random canadian hoe had seen miles of dicks. Aint no safer

>I tried to takr a picture of a cool dog but now he's gone

let er rip

ok

>get ready to get fucked
You are saying this like this is something that can scare Mexicans instead of being just normality. This time we will have an excuse to blame you for it, though.